Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I accidentally blocked someone......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 candi2014
Msg: 4
I accidentally blocked someone......Page 1 of 1    
I accidentally blocked someone. And have done everything it has said . I can't find the unblock. Please help :modhammer:
 candi2014
Msg: 5
I accidentally blocked someone......
Posted: 5/6/2016 2:44:28 AM
I accidentally blocked someone. And have done everything it has said . I can't find the unblock. Please help :modhammer:
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/6/2016 11:59:32 AM
See message 5.

Open any other message you have in your inbox.

Scroll down near the current message box and off to the right you'll see "Users I have blocked". Tap on that and it will bring up a list of usernames you have blocked. Select the box coinciding with the user you wish to unblock. Scroll to the end of the list and hit the Select to unblock.

They are now unblocked and you can send them message which they may or may not reciprocrate.

Good luck.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/30/2018 2:14:43 PM
To Bandyleno:
To unblock a user:
Open any conversation in your inbox and click Users I Blocked on the right side of the page. The click Unblock User next to the username of the person you wish to unblock.
If a user has blocked you:
You will not be able to send them a message.

- You may be blocked from messaging a user if you do not meet the criteria they specified in their Mail Settings
 Createthefuture17
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/13/2018 4:12:39 AM
When you block you lose those messages, correct ? And they do too ?

If you unblock, will you, or they, see the messages again ?
And of course we lose messages after 30 days ?
 GamertagGoesHere
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:30:51 PM
the girl i was talking to and getting along good with thinks i lost interest she doesnt know im blocked. i sent a message to pof hoping they can let her know she's blocked me.. im sick and being this stressed is not good for me. how long does it take for the POF staff to actually check on this stuff?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > I accidentally blocked someone......