Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My Story      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sadowsnake20
Msg: 1
view profile
History
My StoryPage 1 of 1    
i was with this girl for 2 years,i met her at school october 13 2008 and we hit it off really well,everything went really well for a long time,I fell for her hard,she ment the world to me and then some a country girl and a punk kind of a funny combination but it worked even when i moved away we kept it going,then i came back and everything didnt feel the same,we eventually moved in together,things went good for awhile then things slowly went down hill more and more everyday,i felt like i didnt mean a thing to her anymore,i tried everything to save us,then one night i come home and she tells me she going out to hang out with this guy that 2 years before she was saying some things with him over myspace and i busted her and i promised her i wouldnt be jelous but on the inside i was screaming,she ultmatly didnt go but she was texting him all that night not giving me the time of day,so she went to bed and left her cell phone out in the living room i sat there for an hour debating if i look at it and its nothing ill lose alot of trust,but if theres something there im going to want to see it so i made the choice to look and what i saw made my heart break she was planing on hooking up with him that night so i woke her up and asked her a question me or him she told me she'll tell me in the morning so i fell asleep she woke me up and i asked her did she make up her mind and she told me its over,i ultmatly found out he came over whilei was asleep and she slept with him,its been a year and for some reason i still feel something for her but at the same time i hate her for what she did,people always say you will get over it but in my opinion i dont think anyone ever trully gets over long term relationship but that is my opinion
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
My Story
Posted: 9/17/2011 6:15:49 AM
Wow. That whole thing, is actually one sentence. Not even a complete one, because there's no capital letter to start it off, and no period at the end.

I can't really make out what you're trying to get across, other than that you feel bad, and your now gone GF behaved rather poorly.

You WILL be changed by this, and you will move past it. Get over it, in the sense that you will ever again be as innocent/gullible as you were?

No.

But having had a relationship even MORE ridiculous than yours, I CAN say that you will one day be able to realize that she doesn't matter to you any more.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 3
My Story
Posted: 9/17/2011 6:22:24 AM
Kid, first thing use paragraphs, its not going to kill you using paragraphs okay!!
Second, you're young, 20 years old and you were living with a girl? not a good move because you are not fully mature enough to understand certain things relationships has to offer, heck some adults cannot are not mature enough.

Look, she's changing , you're changing that is part of life, its better to happen now then 10 years in the future, while your heart will be broken now, by this time next year she will be a distant memory, you need to be on your own for a while, do some hobbies, hang out with friends, and attempt and I mean a serious attempt to let go this girl, she's not the same girl you met in 2008, people change, people grow and couples sometimes goes off in different direction , different path so to speak.
 mrmisterme
Msg: 4
view profile
History
My Story
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:50:21 AM
Breathe!!!! Wow, that was some sentence!

Seriously, though, you'll get through this and find another girl later on.
 forumfishie
Msg: 5
My Story
Posted: 9/17/2011 11:10:03 AM
I'll tell you what
I think

Usually people talk
like they write

You my friend
seem to NEVER stop talking

Maybe she got tired
she could never get a WORD in

You are 20 so I understand
you are into myspace and facebook and all that
it seems to me it creates more problems than amusement

You'll fall in love again
just learn from your mistakes
 MsMuscleChick
Msg: 6
My Story
Posted: 9/17/2011 11:34:04 AM
^ I double Forum Fishie. Geez . All this nonsense of run on sentences pd psycho drama. On, and on, and on. I would be sitting there pulling my hair out and looking for a butter knife to hit my wrist in the opposite direction.

Stop the My Space / Face Book drama. I know you are young but my God. So much self created nonsense here. For real. Log off. Live off the real world. Cut this nut case stuff.
 mrsensitiveishere
Msg: 7
view profile
History
My Story
Posted: 9/17/2011 2:40:32 PM
tell her you are sorry and you still lover her, maybe she will come back to you, you never know, it's probably a good learning experience for you both and I bet you will soon be back together
 Sadowsnake20
Msg: 8
view profile
History
My Story
Posted: 9/18/2011 1:34:52 AM
I don't mean to sound like I'm ****ing about one relationship nor do I mean to sound ignorant with bad puctuation.This is just my story of a broken heart.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 9
My Story
Posted: 9/18/2011 1:56:50 AM
Your twenty.......get the F* overit. There's another train pulling into the station every 15 minutes.
 professorjjd
Msg: 10
view profile
History
My Story
Posted: 9/18/2011 7:07:55 AM
Cheaters should be shot, male or female.. Nothing worse then being cheated on, you have my pity!
 anand.d
Msg: 11
My Story
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:22:15 PM
Come on people, sometimes a guy just needs to vent on his keyboard. OP, I've been where you are, the best way to get over it is to stay busy, meet new people, and try something new everyday. Remember, everything happens for a reason. Your country punk girl whos not a cheating whore is waiting for you somewhere. All the best.
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 12
My Story
Posted: 9/19/2011 6:58:03 AM

tell her you are sorry and you still lover her, maybe she will come back to you, you never know,

Wow....yes, tell her sorry that you didnt sleep on the couch so that she could have screwed the guy in the master bedroom.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My Story