Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How do I delete all my fiance’s accounts and posts? [CLOSED FOR Re      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mandyrw
Msg: 1
view profile
History
How do I delete all my fiance’s accounts and posts? [CLOSED FOR Review]Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I kinda need some help. I want my fiance’s account removed from forums and I am having a really hard time doing it. I got his account removed from some yesterday and Friday with mine but he is a member on so many I am still finding them when I am going through his bookmarks.

It took me half an hour to get his account removed from a forum on Friday and I had to talk to some American guy on the phone. Like he wasted an overseas phone call just to talk to me lol They won’t remove his answerology account or let me see his posts so I am going to report them.

I am trying to get his Yahoo answers account removed now and I have contacted them in the help but I just got a standard reply that had nothing to do with my question. I asked them to ring me and I gave them a phone number but I am still getting nothing.

I know he uses the names Blades, ShawBlades, Jackfrost and Toothpaste but I want to know what other names he uses so I’m kinda wondering if there is a way I could look into the IP and trace all the different forums he goes to. We live together and we share the same computer and I’ve been looking through his history but I think he deleted it ‘cause there’s nothing there.

I am not trying to control him. I mean I got called a crazy obsessed psycho girlfriend by some ***hole on a social anxiety forum yesterday when I asked for our accounts to be removed and that’s totally untrue. I'm just trying to protect him and I think he's safer away from forums.

I found out I am pregnant a few days ago. We are getting married in December and he should be focusing on me and our baby and getting better instead of going on forums.

The guy is going through a lot of problems now and he can get all the support he needs from me, his doctor and therapist. He doesn't need people he doesn't know telling him what to do. I am making him stay off the internet for a week but I don’t want him going back to forums when he goes back on.

He talks to this girl on emails and he shares his poetry and writing with her and I'm ok with that 'cause I know there only friends and I think he can trust her but I don’t want him going on anymore forums and writing about our private life.

He wrote some posts on forums that were very personal and I was ok with him writing about me but he really crossed the line and I had a talk to him about it. I want the posts I have a problem and we did it and I need some advice removed from this forum and I kinda think all of his posts should be removed ‘cause I won’t be letting him use his account again.

I found some really upsetting posts he made on one forum where he was putting himself down and there were members picking on him. The guy has adhd, aspergers syndrome and ocd and he thinks everybody apart from me hates him and that's untrue.

I'm not having my fiance cyber bullied!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 2
How do I delete all my fiance’s accounts and posts?
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:39:15 AM
Hmmm....Let's see....

I am not trying to control him.

Uh Huh! VVV

I am making him stay off the internet for a week but I don’t want him going back to forums when he goes back on.

I'm just trying to protect him and I think he's safer away from forums.

Uh Huh! VVV

he should be focusing on me and our baby and getting better instead of going on forums.

Uh Huh! VVV

I won’t be letting him use his account again.

Uh Huh! VVV

YOU have no right to do anything with HIS accounts...if he wants them closed...HE can close them....I would suggest to HIM that he run as far from you as he can....you're a control freak to the ninth power!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:09:12 AM
OP - this is weird...

why exactly are you 2 engaged ???

why don't you change your entire profile/account ???
 ~~starlight~~
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:16:52 AM
Umm, WOW! This is seriously fvcked up. Are you not aware that once something is on the internet it is usually there forever? Throwing in some of his user names could result in people googling and re posting them so there would be a never ending trail?

I'm not having my fiance cyber bullied!

Of course not. A real life bully is better than a cyber bully.
 smokincigars
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:24:28 AM
Simple answer: You can't delete his account, only he can. And I don't know if even he can delete all his forum posts.

I agree with Ico, you are acting like a control freak -- and a distrusting fiancee' as well.

Either he will choose to delete his accounts of his own volition, or he won't. If I were him, I would consider your attempts to delete them a very serious violation of my privacy and a huge red flag in our relationship.
 Pete2205
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:28:52 AM
They are not your accounts, you have no right to be interfering in anything he has done online...IF and when I meet someone special then I wont need the social interaction I have on here and THEN I will delete my account I will not do anything on line that I am not prepared to show my girlfriend/fiances or whatever.

Ask yourself why you feel you need to do all your doing ....Is it REALLY to protect him or to protect YOU and to alleviate your own insecurities......

This relationship is bad in so many ways and yes if it was me you were with I would run so fast my shoes would catch fire.

Focus on what you and him are doing OFFLINE , switch off the pc and get living!!!!!!
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:35:33 AM
Are you freakin' kidding?! What right do you have to controll how and where he expresses himself? What you are doing/attempting to do is so wrong on so many levels. He needs to kick you to the curb like yesterdays trash!

Oh folks, let's not let this thread get deleted. She needs to hear what's coming her way!
 daffie
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:40:44 AM
"i need some kinda help"...

so does your fiancee!...
 Pete2205
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:50:32 AM
Oh folks, let's not let this thread get deleted. She needs to hear what's coming her way!

Totally agree
 Mandyrw
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:25:33 AM
OMG. I am not a control freak! I'm trying to do what is best for my fiance and right now that is keeping him away from forums.

The guy has been through enough and I am going to protect him any way I can. I talked to his therapist about this and even HE thinks he should be staying away from forums too while he is like this or they will make him depressed.

If you were living with us now you would understand what I am doing now is for him and he will thank me for it. I am kinda overprotective but I have a right to be.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:40:30 AM
Honey, listen to what people are telling you. You have crossed the line.
I'm 260lbs. Not matter how I might try to convince myself I'm not fat, the fact is I am fat. No matter how many times you say you are not a controll freak, the fact is you are a controll freak.
 meowsaidthetigress
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:54:12 AM
I give you less than a year and you will be a divorced control freak.
Being part of someones life does not mean they dont have activities they do privately.
Privacy is an important quality in any type of a relationship.
I suppose you want him to create your art work for you too~
You are ridiculous. Good luck without major counseling.

edit: if you did that to me I'd drop you faster than a hot potato.
 Mandyrw
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:02:12 AM
I love my fiance and all I want to do is look after him. The poor guy has had a really rough life and now that he has me I am not going to let him go through anymore on his own.

He knows I am getting his profiles deleted from forums and he is ok with it. I mean he even told me where some of the forums were he posted on that weren't in his bookmarks but he said he can't remember them all and I think he is just saying that 'cause he doesn't want me to upset me with his writing again.

I am NOT a control freak.

I'm just a gal who wants to protect her guy.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:16:09 AM
You cant, only the account holder can delete accounts.

Im sure the therapist thinks your fiance should focus on better things, but there is no therapist in the world that would encourage you to cross such a boundary and act so controlling.

You have crossed the line here and it is wrong and indicitive of a bigger problem. He is likely focussing on forums because you are so controlling.
 jan1025
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:16:25 AM
Let it go....

It is people like this that have helped me to remain single.

I feel sorry for your unborn child, the environment in which this child will be raised, so sad.
 SC67
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:17:44 AM

If he was ok with it then why doesnt he just do it himself

excellent question!

OP...I will tell you the same thing I told my boss when he asked me to delete his dating account on another site (long story). This is something the person who signed up needs to do on their own.

Off topic...have you considered what your life is going to be with someone you feel like you need to treat like a child? Does he want to be married to someone who acts like his mother? Good luck to you both.
 Mandyrw
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:20:32 AM
I am trying to do it for him so he doesn't have to go on the computer. I'm making him have the week off 'cause he needs a break from it. The guy spends too many hours on it when he is not with me and he uses the internet for work too but he is having a week of that too.

He kinda got angry this morning and threw a chair into a mirror and he kicked his foot on the wall and now he is having trouble walking on it. It's not broken but I am taking him to see the doctor tomorrow 'cause I think it is fractured.

He won't go until after 1 'cause we're watching Night of champions lol
 Mandyrw
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:28:24 AM

Does he want to be married to someone who acts like his mother?

I'm not trying to mother him. He's my Baby but I don't treat him like one. I am four years older than him so that kinda means I am in charge of a lot of the decisions and I know more about things than him.
 Broadway_Bella
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:30:34 AM
Geez....
you've thrown everything but the kitchen sink into this trolling saga of online woe OP.

Was it a slow Saturday night? No date? Not even a nibble for a hook-up?
Does your mommy know you're using her computer?

Walk away people...this trolling post wasn't even well-thought out, or original...he/she could at least have thrown in some humour to make it fun.

BB
 Mandyrw
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:35:15 AM

there is no trust and its obvious. try getting someone new who is a man and willing to do things himself

There IS trust. I trust him more than my own parents and he trust me more than anybody in the world. He just tries to protect me from things sometimes and he doesn't have to.

And the guy is a man and can do things by himself. If you knew some of the things he went through as a teenager you change what you wrote. The guy is strong and he has been through more than a lot of other people have and he shouldn't have had to go through any of it alone!
 Kitten189
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:37:15 AM
Op,STOP it right now

You are acting completely over-the-top and i dont believe this is helping your guy in any way.
Let HIM delete all his accounts/profiles/whatever.
You are NOT doing him any favours by acting like his Keeper.

In the middle of the night or when you've left the house,he could just open new Accounts,etc.
So,if he really wants to stop it,let him make his own decisions.
Back the hell off
 sparklingbella
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:42:35 AM
Wow OP, if you are not trolling and what you have written is correct, both of you need to be at St John of God at North Richmond, you need as much help as your fiance!

God help your child.
 Mandyrw
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:43:04 AM
And Broadway_Bella I am not a troll!

I kinda have better things to do than make up things on forums for your amusement but if you think I am a troll send me a pm with your phone number and I will call you or we could do it the other way.

I have already been called a troll on other forums but I shut them up. What do you want? A photo of me? a photo of fiance? a photo of my engagement ring? a video of us together on You tube? My driver's lisence? I can provide all those things and I can also give you the number of my fiance's therapist and doctor.

Don't call someone a troll unless have facts ****. You know, maybe you're a troll haha lol

Prove to me that you are not ;)
 gypsysoul52
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:45:37 AM
I smell a troll !!
 ProcolHarem
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:46:38 AM
Ok...But after this.

He kinda got angry this morning and threw a chair into a mirror and he kicked his foot on the wall and now he is having trouble walking on it. It's not broken but I am taking him to see the doctor tomorrow 'cause I think it is fractured.

He won't go until after 1 'cause we're watching Night of champions lol

I don't belive a word of this thread.

Now I'm wondering if this is some pissed off chick getting revenge.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How do I delete all my fiance’s accounts and posts? [CLOSED FOR Review]