Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > When he says...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 1
view profile
History
When he says...Page 1 of 1    
"He puts his pants on, one leg at a time, just like me!"

How does he know?

HOW DOES HE KNOW???!!!!?????

What ELSE do people say every day that sounds VERY creepy when you actually listen to them?

This was from the morning Football Review show today. Apparently, LOTS of people don't know that SOME of us actually pay attention to what they say.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 2
When he says...
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:35:13 PM
There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Now, I don't know more than one way. I don't even want to try to imagine all the other ways. I can't imagine how this little gem entered the common lexicon.
 SunnyBlueSkies23
Msg: 3
When he says...
Posted: 9/24/2011 6:34:52 PM
"You can lead a horse to water,but you can not make them drink"---VERY true!! But MY question would be.............and you know this...HOW???!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 4
view profile
History
When he says...
Posted: 10/1/2011 12:57:49 AM
"This experience/product/service is second to none!!!"

Why would I make an effort to acquire something that isn't as good as having nothing?
 Molly Maude
Msg: 5
view profile
History
When he says...
Posted: 10/1/2011 8:05:22 PM
yeah ... about that "there's more than one way to skin a cat" ...

and the other charming one: "kill two birds with one stone" ...

both gross me out to the max ... I usually just look confused and say, "but why would you want to do that?"

then the person who said which ever idiom ... (ARE they idioms?) ... accuses me of being too literal ... or too liberal ...

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > When he says...