Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did she continue talking to me when I sent her a message that was      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsGirlyMuscle
Msg: 2
Why did she continue talking to me when I sent her a message that wasn't supposed to be sent to herPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I think this is Drama. He said she said she wants to dew you the other still loves you. Boring. Why would you be messaging people for two years??? That is what I am wondering more than anything? Have you even met these people in person or is this another fantasy texting e mail thing?
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 4
Why did she continue talking to me when I sent her a message that wasn't supposed to be sent to her
Posted: 9/26/2011 4:49:10 PM
For the love of me, I have no idea what the OP's saying.

I got nothing.
 TDH49
Msg: 6
Why did she continue talking to me when I sent her a message that wasn't supposed to be sent to her
Posted: 9/26/2011 5:07:35 PM

Ive been talking to two woman on a personal level for a couple of years. Well I sort of wrote the wrong message to her one of them saying it was a response to a message the other girl wrote "But we mad close...Really close, so we just say we love each otger from time to time have sex but often date others" I wrote that to the wrong chick and admitted it. Then the one I did not mean to write it to comes out and says she still loves me and she always wanted to be with me but just never had the time"...The thing was I was spitting game to her at the sametime then just admitted I did not mean to write that to her?? Now she wont won't stop calling and texting me? Im lost, what do you think.
Translation= Op was fwb with two women for the last two years. He intended sending a message to girl A but sent it by accident to girl B. Now Girl B start telling him she has feelings for him and refuse to leave him alone. Even after he told her that the message was sent to her by accident.
 Basiate
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2011 5:35:33 PM
So you were sending a message to a girl you are FWBs with and accidentally sent it to an old girlfriend. Now even though she understands the message was not meant for her, she has come out saying that she still loves you and wants you back? More drama than I care to ever have in my life..but here it goes....

If you dont want this other girl bugging you, then you gotta tell her no and be blunt about it. Stop responding to her messages and ignore her. If she continues, you may have to block her number from your cell and your email. I'm sure with time she will get the hint and move on.
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2011 6:00:22 PM
OP doesn't want suggestions. He wants to know why this woman continued to talk to him even though he told her the message she was responding to wasn't intended for her.
When someone answered his question by saying she had low self esteem he denied it.

What do you want us to say, OP? That you're the man, she's head over heals for you because of your excellent moral standards?

I can't wait to see the responses of the "elderly."

daynadaze
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2011 6:10:51 PM
I think you found yourself a psycho, if drama isn't your thing, then block her.
 SweetLady95
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/26/2011 6:13:41 PM
I have no idea what you are saying OP. This is confusing.
 SweetLady95
Msg: 16
 Revilors
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/26/2011 7:28:22 PM

The thing was I was spitting game to her at the sametime

You had one.....you wanted two......now you have two.

WTF is your problem now?

Or....you're fifteen for fifteen on those that can't decipher your cryptic OP
 Megaladonfishy
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2011 8:05:46 PM
You should go ahead and slam your weenie in the door three times ....
 Pingshooter
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2011 8:07:58 PM
What do I think?

I think..whatever..you got your play cards mixed up and now you are either bragging, or complaining. Hell, get them both together and have at it with a threesome.
 chameleonf
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:02:39 PM

Ignorance is contagious...i swear.

...so I'm thinking you're a carrier rather than a spreader because no one else responding seems to be afflicted with the bug the way you are.
 Kitten189
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/27/2011 12:33:05 AM

The thing was I was spitting game to her at the sametime then just admitted I did not mean to write that to her?? Now she wont won't stop calling and texting me? Im lost, what do you think..

Ok,make way.........an elderly stepping into this Thread.
Op,if you seriously think YOU are lost,how do you think the rest of us feel?
Especially the old and decrepit such as moi
I think you want someone to tell you that you da man - maybe someone will?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/27/2011 5:07:34 AM

Im lost, what do you think..

What do I think?

I think teenagers make my head explode, that's what I think.
 unclezeus
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/27/2011 5:31:25 AM
Don't worry about it. You're still getting action from both women. So life is good.
 carolann0308
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2011 6:14:48 AM
Teenage girls still believe if they chase a man relentlessly he will fall for them and change his ways. Elderly ladies like me know better.

You're a teenager guy with two girls interested in you, the first girl (FB) knows you date other girls, so what is the problem? You are doing what 19 year old boys do.
You don't care about either girls motivations, feelings or self esteem levels, that's not your problem, right slick? And girl number 1 has given you a hall pass.
So just wear a condom and get busy with both. The rest of the world will go on with their lives.

Signed,
The Old Sea Hag
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/27/2011 6:20:45 AM
I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long.

Everyone this OP starts gets nixed.

So most of what is written is bs.

OP likes the attention ...
 1bellanella
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2011 6:48:27 AM

OP likes the attention ...

^^^^^ That's why he "accidentally" sent the message to the "wrong girl" in the first place.

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long.

Everyone this OP starts gets nixed.

It's been so slow here in the forums lately we're taking all kinds for now, even the shirtless.
 alohasuzan
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/27/2011 8:15:53 AM
I think Morning Face is spot on with her answer:

People with low self esteem chase you when they think there is competition. Usually suddenly realize they are in love only because you sent a wrong message to the wrong girl.

People with high self esteem kick you to the curb and book an appointment with the STD clinic.
 SatansxPet
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2011 10:40:29 AM
You have no idea about their self esteem if you were only ****ing them.
It really sounds like she said she has feelings for you BECAUSE it was sent to the wrong person. And the other might not care.
 twelfth_dimension
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/1/2011 8:39:31 PM
You should go ahead and slam your weenie in the door three times ....

Then maybe he could donate the residual tissue as a skin graft for the elderly
 kinley68
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/1/2011 9:15:46 PM
I can tell the OP is speaking English...I just KNOW he is...but....I don't understand a word of it. This kind of sounds like 7th grade stuff. Can you be on POF if you're in middle school?
 scottey63
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 11:34:09 PM
She doesn't mind because she's banging other guys, too.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/2/2011 2:30:47 AM
Op you should ax her do she be liken da game you spittin enuff to not be trippin on da dis cuz you be playin her. Den you cud ax her do she want to kick it old skool wit da other mama and you at her crib. Neva no you cud git wit boff of em.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did she continue talking to me when I sent her a message that wasn't supposed to be sent to her