Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Unconventional Conversation Starters      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DBerger04
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Unconventional Conversation StartersPage 1 of 1    
so by not liking ignorance and assuming rednecks are ignorant makes you not-ignorant how?

Maybe she meant gay as in you like it in the butt and not stupid.

Your message came off as insulting and demeaning, as this one should.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 7
Unconventional Conversation Starters
Posted: 9/27/2011 12:50:21 AM

"You look like someone who would love to boss around pushovers. Although I must say that you set pretty high standards for a girl who likes to paintball and four wheel. I hope for your sake, that you're not a redneck.

If you are, then I'm out. Be sure not to pursue, I don't like creepers. "

Too harsh?

too harsh ??

no, but it really doesn't make sense....

r u drunk ?

one second you try to kiss her azz next you try to act like you're bad azz...

did she respond to this message other than ""WTF"" ??

cuz you seem really proud of yourself after this msg.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Unconventional Conversation Starters