Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > That morning song stuck on your mind      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 razsharper
Msg: 1
That morning song stuck on your mindPage 1 of 1    
Hey POF, I know some of us have those occassions where that 1st song you hear in the morning stays on your mind the whole day. Today, its After 7 "Can't Stop" for me.
What's that song stuck in your head?
 YayForBeer
Msg: 2
view profile
History
That morning song stuck on your mind
Posted: 10/13/2011 9:15:08 AM
"The Moon" theme from the Ducktales video game on NES.
 Lainee123
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/14/2011 8:56:15 PM
Well, my song for the morning was by Foster the People, "Pumped up Kicks", I have really enjoyed listening to the actual music, but the lyrics are really disturbing. I find it interesting that several songs catch my attention for the value of the tune, but are a disappointment later when I really listen to the words and their meanings. Still the tune stays on my mind the rest of the day.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/15/2011 2:23:32 AM
the shocker by steel panther.

k.w.
2 in the pink
 GizmoGR
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/15/2011 6:45:32 PM
Yesterday while with my friend Alanis Morrisette, one of her songs came on the radio in my friends car. She knows my musical tastes, I brought up "How did this become as famous as it did?!!!!"
So I suppose my head and memory, because I hated it so much decided I should wake up with it. I don't know what song it was, but I'm sure a cat screeching outside whilst I slept is the trigger of the song memory.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > That morning song stuck on your mind