Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found my man!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blackBrider
Msg: 1
Found my man!!Page 1 of 1    
I have met some really great men on this site,However Jbo7 did steel my heart away, we are now engaged and excited to share life together with each other and our family. Thank you plentyof fish for your site being here!!!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 2
Found my man!!
Posted: 10/13/2011 11:32:57 AM
wow you joined in august and you're engaged in October? talking about a whirl wind, well I hope it works for you , its always nice to hear success stories I would be careful just saying its a little quick for my taste
 --Zen--
Msg: 3
Found my man!!
Posted: 10/14/2011 1:24:58 AM
You guys drink acid or it's just on the tongues?

What is the general rule for happiness? Be fraking happy!
 campbell062
Msg: 4
Found my man!!
Posted: 11/6/2011 10:28:46 AM
I dated a women 5 months though she was the one.Then she had alot of problems mainly her girls.She want her girls more than the relationship i understand family but when true happiness comes along.you sure all work together period.
 clayart
Msg: 5
Found my man!!
Posted: 11/23/2011 2:06:20 AM
You must be so happy. Happy enough to keep your profile up and searching for a long term relationship.

If I ever post anything close to this would someone please lie there ass off to me so I'm convinced you are the one for me, set up a meeting and put a bullet in my head when we meet.

Iceman, forget highflyin', marry me.

Does anyone wonder why this world is so fvck up????????
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 6
Found my man!!
Posted: 11/23/2011 2:49:06 PM
this is a very strange testimonial. i have seen it before.... same profile pic, different name. it wasn't that long ago.... maybe a month? so at some point you deleted your profile after your last glowing testimonial, OR you had a second profile all along, then you RECREATED your testimonial. wow that's even weirder than marrying a guy after 2 months. i did take liberties to look up that user id and it belongs to a lesbian. she does look like a man though. lmaooooooooo
 TJJ811
Msg: 7
Found my man!!
Posted: 12/2/2011 10:53:40 AM
That's fantastic. Congratulations. Just one thing that jumps out like head-lights on a deer.... Jbo7 did "steal"... not Kbo7 did "steel". Steel is a metal... steal is taken! Sorry, thought you might like to correct that. You seem to be a somewhat educated lady. Have a great time at the Party.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found my man!!