Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What are your fun little dirty little secrets?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What are your fun little dirty little secrets?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Count me in the kissing crowd.......but it has to be good, passionate, suck on my bottom lip type of kissing!

Dancing would right up there with kissing for me.......a man that can lead me around a dance floor will turn my loins into butter!
Doesn't even have to be a dance floor.........naked in the living room works just as well
 Ole Rog
Msg: 4
What are your fun little dirty little secrets?
Posted: 10/18/2011 5:27:47 PM
When waking in the morning and I have a woody while she's still sleeping...I'll "hit her with my best shot" and cum all over her face and tits. It's not always a rude awakening. Some have liked it, some have not.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/18/2011 5:44:48 PM
The best thing for me when I have such strong chemistry with a woman that just the faintest scent of her while we are slow dancing or sitting/lying close to one another turns me on. Nothing dirty about that and it's not a secret but it's good stuff for me.

"The scent of a woman - Whooooooaaaaahh!"
 galaxxy
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/18/2011 5:59:10 PM
Garlic cloves serenade and chant my name in private.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/18/2011 6:06:32 PM

I don't mean kinks or freaky sh*t or fetishes...

Well, God knows I have enough of those

I vote for the kissing - really, really GOOD, passionate, creative, intimate, sexy, knee-buckling, panty-creaming, heavy breathing, expert kissing.

And, I love it when a hot guy nibbles and bites and kisses the back of my neck. Instant neckgasms.
 Deke245
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/18/2011 9:05:29 PM
OP - from your profile I see you like Twister - have you ever tried Crisco Twister? :-) LOL

Yep, wrestling can be fun - it's like foreplay sometimes, and it's good to be like kids again. It gets the blood flowing. That and I love giving a woman orgasms, clitoral, g, a, and any other way I can. The single sexiest sentence in the world is "I'm cumming!"
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/18/2011 9:54:19 PM
Wow, I never really considered the wrestling thing...but upon reading your post I remembered the few times that has happened and what a turn on it was...same for the bets.
I dated a girl that loved to play pool and bet for things...she totally pushed my limits...the actual things were okay, but the real turn on was seeing how turned on SHE got by having me do things I would never have done otherwise....let alone THINK of! ...She was quite evil!

For me....cuddling and kissing along with full body caressing/kissing while watching movies! ...And it doesn't have to end with sex but often does.

I had a GF that would plan a "Naked Movie Day" once in awhile...we would spend all day naked with junk food and movies...
 Ole Rog
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/18/2011 9:54:59 PM
^^^ Too old???? Young man are crazy????

Kaylie is one HOT lady!!!
 bilby886
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 4:46:36 AM
Making out - deep kissing and hot petting and frotting with clothes on.
and when we both start "leaking" a little - the aroma of her sex.

Another is to pour a bottle of extra virgin olive oil over ourselves and rub each other down in sauna conditions, almost a cross between wrestling and massage where our "undercarriages" rub against each others overly well oiled bodies. My forearm and fists sliding and gliding and riding and kneading along the length of those tired calf muscles and then further up the hamstrings the buttocks that I spread a little and work the gluteus maximus and adjacent muscles, work on all those muscles where most masseuses dare not go. Then A lot of force but applied gently yet firmly and correctly, and getting rubbed and stretched(no no no holes stretched!) Guaranteed an orgasm or a "bliss out"
Kind of like a super body slide massage, hair and everything just gets covered in olive oil. and when finished just pass out, later you'll feel so good after a hot shower or soak in the bath and a mutual exfoliating skin rejuvenating sessinon. Ahhhhhh nice. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

I moan like a psychotic banshee when it happens to me.

bilby886
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 4:49:37 AM
Oh and Kaliecat, Vixen, MsMiki and all you other beauties..............no matter what age I was .....If I thought for a moment that I... well you know, .....you'd be a catch for sure you "cheeky little minxes" graaar grar lol
 no_1_bby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 6:05:08 AM

^^^ Too old???? Young man are crazy????

Kaylie is one HOT lady!!!

He didn't say she was too old... just too old for him. Considering he's 19... yeah.

Add me to the kissing list. Soft, sensual, teasing, gentle kisses that grow into those hungry all consuming kind of kisses.

I'm also a sucker for touch. Put your hand on my lower back.. rrrr. Run your hands over my bare skin. I'm likely to just lay there and let you. For as long as you want. Or until I can't stand it any longer and jump you.
 spoonylov62
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/19/2011 7:20:59 AM
kayliecat is hot and the young man is not crazy, he is being cute, he has a****and belive me he woould **** Kayle in a second if she let him!
 dogleg41
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/19/2011 8:59:38 AM
kayliecat - iwould wrestle with u any day
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/19/2011 9:16:44 AM
Considering Kayliecat has her mail setting at "over 21", I'd guess she'd agree with the 19 year old. Cut the kid some slack. It's a nice compliment that he took the time to say something positive about a woman twice his age.

BOT... The kissing thing is one of mine. Her touching herself during intercourse also sparks the fire. Seeing her pleasure intensifies mine.
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 9:19:47 AM
Enough booze and I'd do Kaylie

back on topic..........
whispering things we're going to do to each other all night long while out at a party/bar/movie......
 namrael
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/19/2011 9:20:11 AM
Ear nibbles and neck biting. Touch along my sides and lower back.

And yeah, a really good kisser.
 c_deacon
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 9:35:10 AM
They are secrets.....so, you have to find out on your own..........

But trust me......A few of them are very very good, or so I am told......

cd..............
 egowitch
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/19/2011 10:09:47 AM
Uh-uh .... I ain't tellin', cause if I do they won't be secrets any more !

And who knows , the next guy I meet in person from here, may have read this thread, and use 'em on me before I'm ready ! heh-heh

Mr.Messages
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/19/2011 10:34:48 AM
Does wearing the same underwear for a week straight count as a "fun dirty little secret"? Yellow strip in the front, bacon strip in the rear. Makes me feel like a real man if I were one.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/19/2011 10:45:23 AM
^^

Does wearing the same underwear for a week straight count as a "fun dirty little secret"? Yellow strip in the front, brown in the rear. Makes me feel like a real man.

likely some crusty whitish stains at the front, too?

save you lots of time..next time your doctor wants urine, stool & semen samples simply hand over the undies and say : "all three, right here!" :)

VVV

for below: LMAO..as if POF forums "reeks of class" as it is..99% trash, perhaps (if we're lucky) 1 % 'class'

superannuated ex-hippies bragging about their supposed (imagined?) wild sexual exploits, trying to convince everyone (or themselves?) that they "Still have it" ;)

VVVV
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 11:03:48 AM
Classy ^^^

feel like I just transported back to elementary school......
 bigwhoop71
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/19/2011 12:10:04 PM
Can the MsMicki drinkin and hooking up with Kaylie be mine, j/k.

Sounds weird for a guy to say I guess, but am big into kissing regardless of where it goes or what it leads to. Next is awful, but I love to nibble and bite the shoulder or back, its just a great spot to leave a small mark as a reminder I was there.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/19/2011 12:17:24 PM
superannuated ex-hippies bragging about their supposed (imagined?) wild sexual exploits, trying to convince everyone (or themselves?) that they "Still have it

So is it your opinion that being a sexual person comes with an expiry date that many of us are long past? When we are in your early 20's many of us think we will be past it when we are thirty. Better hurry up and enjoy life while you still think you have it all.

To below

So you have a problem with someone old enough to be your mother revealing her sexuality online is there just too much of an ewwww factor for you or are you revealing to us that you have ageist tendancies. Tell me have you ever messaged a woman old enough to be your mother with the hope of having your own sexual exploits and some good sexual training in the process.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/19/2011 12:22:32 PM
^^

no it's not that they would not be capable of having sex-ploits

it's why the need to publicly post about it?

"brag" or what have you?

it almost seems like, trying to convince themselves

"those who do sot of the talking don't do much of the doing"

you can talk about it, or do it..why spend hour upon hour talking about it, rather than doing it?

like sales people sell, marketing people talk about selling ;)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 3:54:51 PM

Next is awful, but I love to nibble and bite the shoulder or back, its just a great spot to leave a small mark as a reminder I was there.

Mmmmm... yes.. reminders. Very nice. Very nice indeed. Almost a requirement. Not awful at all. Nope.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What are your fun little dirty little secrets?