Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Official 12th Walk... sun 13th Nov - Eyam      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Taurus__1960
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Official 12th Walk... sun 13th Nov - EyamPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
hi there looking forward to this one if any body would like to car share drop me a line
 george looney
Msg: 19
view profile
History
~~12th Country Walk - Eyam, Bakewell - Sun 13th Nov - ~~
Posted: 11/9/2011 12:15:28 PM
Parking on the road side in Eyam is fun as there is a miserable old git who tries to tell you to go and park elsewhere. Just take no notice of him.

The Barrel atBretton is the highest pub in Derbyshire (not the peak district, thats the cat and fiddle) so fine views available. Can be very window though.
 Bodiesroadie
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Official 12th Walk... sun 13th Nov - Eyam
Posted: 11/12/2011 5:17:40 AM
Boneman, hoping to make this one, I can always take a little detour to Ashton if you haven't sorted something, but you will have to put up with the hound.

Mail me and we can arrange something.
 Aesclepius007
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Official 12th Walk... sun 13th Nov - Eyam
Posted: 11/12/2011 11:34:30 AM
Not sure why but the system seems to have removed me from the list of "who's going" Mmmm, is there something I should know. I booked on it a couple of weeks ago I'm pretty sure, didn't post a comment though. Anyway will be bikeing there again but will not be wearing biker jacket all day this time especially as good weather is forcast and it was rather warm last time. Martin has offered to put my gear in his car while we walk. Many thanks to him. Hope to see old faces and newbies too. Cheers all. Brian.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Official 12th Walk... sun 13th Nov - Eyam