Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Men and spoiling women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mariposaa
Msg: 1
Men and spoiling womenPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Men do you/would you spoil your girlfirned? Of course youwould. I mean excessively though? as in she opens her mouth and she gets it right away?

Ladies have you ever expirienced this? Your boyfriend spoiling you?
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:19:47 PM
You mean being bought in exchange for sexual favours?

Nope... I date men with higher standards.
 Mariposaa
Msg: 3
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:22:00 PM
not specifically sexual favours, just in general.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 4
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:23:27 PM

as in she opens her mouth and she gets it right away?

If you mean my penis? Yes. I kid, I kid...

Seriously, though, I expect a challenge and if she's not like minded, the relationship won't work. You want to be spoiled? I expect something in return that's more difficult to do than sex. Like, intrigue me, spoil me back, etc...
 Mariposaa
Msg: 5
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:25:31 PM
Also your thoughts on this.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 6
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:25:43 PM

of course! she opens her mouth & gets IT right away..
 totalazzhole
Msg: 7
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:27:00 PM
OP you are a cute girl so there would be guys who would kiss your butt I'm sure, not all, but some. if you were fugly, very few would.

have 'em "p-whipped" if you like 'em that way..or not.
 Sully8545
Msg: 8
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:28:55 PM
If you found someone to spoil you rotten, first you'd lose all respect for him, then you'd dump him -on to the next dope who'd do that.

I'd never be with someone I felt I had to give "things" to in order to make them happy. It's not what (my) life is about.
 OyVay...
Msg: 9
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:37:34 PM
(sigh)Another case of PSI versus IQ!!

Men spoil women, women spoil men! It really is that simple.

When you are attracted to a woman and she to you, a bond develops. Hopefully it grows and becomes a relationship. When you can get a smile on your face just by thinking of them, you'd like to make them happy.

Spoiling can be many things, not just taking them on trips, or spending money on concerts, or clothes.(I don't think you get that) It could be coming over and helping them shovel the snow from their driveway, or picking up their favorite magazine or fruit.

It could be something you see together in a store in February and sneak back and buy it for them and save it for their b'day or christmas. It could be a foot massage after a long day.

BUT it could all be in vain, if the other won't try and spoil you as well.
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 10
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:39:55 PM
DO I? Would I? NO! Spoil? NO...there is a diff between treating her like a lady and spoil. There is no way I would ever spoil anyone, let alone my girl. If I spoiled my kids they would be rotten kids. Same thing would happen to my girl if I did. I believe in treating her like a lady and with respect. Sure a little gift here and there. Notes in her lunch or on her car, that's romantic and far from spoiling.

note: i did spoil a girl friend once and created a monster...had to get out the demon kit out..lolo
 ZachariahTicer
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:48:45 PM

OP you are a cute girl so there would be guys who would kiss your butt I'm sure

Well I for one am into that kinda thang...

This thread is getting hot.

Men do you spoil your girlfirned?

OH YEah.

After all that I make her buy me jewelry to show her appreciation.
 vnufall
Msg: 12
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:50:26 PM
i was and i liked it. he took care of me, and he gave me whatever i wanted...it made the sex better too....lol. works for me, jewelry, flowers concert tickets...why wouldn't a girl not like to be spoiled? i certainly wasn't in my marriage. between being spoiled and not spoiled....i take spoiled any day.
 Walts
Msg: 13
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:50:59 PM
Do you mean, if my girlfriend is a "princess"????? Anybody that dates or knows me, knows that I can't stand buying crap, "just because". And "just because" a piece of tail wants something, doesn't mean I'm the one getting it for her. Take a look around OP. The economy that you are just entering is phucked up to high heaven because of people and their "wants".

The things that I "give" to others, has nothing to do with materials. Why????? Cause in the end, it all ends up in the same place. And me,and my mentality are trying to leave less and less of a footprint. That means buying less and less crap just because of a "want".
 Archangel_07
Msg: 14
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:59:15 PM
No my girlfriend doesn't always have it when she wants it. If she gets all pissy about it, I be an even meaner person. I don't reward bad behavior.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 15
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:02:31 PM
Nah.....
that's trying too hard.

first I'd find out if she's even worth spoiling,
or just spoilt.
:-P
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 16
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:12:44 PM
I love being spoiled, had that experience from 18-20 w/ my 1st serious BF who I adored (@ the time)

I was lucky enuf to be spoiled a few more times in my life, the ones who did not even try to spoil me turned out to be non-loving.

Spoiling is not just about $, it's about being loving & respectful
 Revilors
Msg: 17
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:16:42 PM
I make a special note when certain things get mentioned...and it might come to pass.

The way you worded it...it makes it sound like a "honey do" list which is neither special nor a surprise. So...no...I wouldn't fetch something every time it was brought up.

Don't mind "spoiling" a bit with other things when mentioned...but those are available "on tap". And no...not necessarily "that". Bunch of gutter dwellers.
 Welsh474
Msg: 18
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:18:59 PM
I don't think the OP would understand spoiled and the negative regarding being spoiled. I find all this too high maintenance, this "I have a vagina and deserve to be spoiled". The little princess attitude. Those of us that are human beings try to do nice things for others, especially our partners and it should never be a requirement nor demanded.
 southmeetswest
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:21:29 PM
i think spoiling, the best kind of spoiling, takes place when the person who is being spoiled doesn't have an expectation of getting spoiled. you know, not demanding, doesn't ask for alot. that makes the spoiler truly want to spoil the unspoiled.

kaylee
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:31:00 PM
Oh good gawd NO!
Treat me with respect.......yes
Be helpful if I really need it.......yes
Put me on a pedestal and cater to me like a love sick pup....no thanks!
 Law212
Msg: 22
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:42:49 PM
I think a guy acting like that would be insecure and trying to buy the girls time and affection.
 Maleman999
Msg: 23
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:44:44 PM
I like to spoil women-by offering them ME. What more do they need? lol.
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:46:05 PM

I like to spoil women-by offering them ME. What more do they need? lol.
Batteries?
 Tim0066
Msg: 25
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 6:57:07 PM
Well, I kinda think life is best enjoyed by spoiling yourself and people you like... within your means. If its causing the rent or bills not to get paid then yeah its a problem.

Life is about getting things you want and enjoying them.

If you're getting flowers daily and boxes of candy every week then he's a bonehead, those are things meant for special occasions and random rare time... they lose their meaning when you overdo them.

I kinda like saying no to a girl sometimes just to see her pout but keep what she wanted in mind for when her b-day comes around... eh but whata I know :/
 Cynderella
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Men and spoiling women
Posted: 10/24/2011 7:01:12 PM
My kids spoil me
My dogs spoil me
I spoil me
No need for a man to do it!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Men and spoiling women