Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Pics & Comments - Birmingham Flares Halloween Party - Sat 29th October      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Pics & Comments - Birmingham Flares Halloween Party - Sat 29th OctoberPage 1 of 1    
Would like to thank EVERYONE who came to the Halloween Party at Flares last night - to my friends that came with me and a massive thanks to Pete for the driving and being my photographer. Pics will appear in the next few days, there were some AMAZING costumes worn and all will be revealed.

Now for the serious bit: 2 ladies had their belongings stolen last night. The Club was very, very busy and it is important that you keep your personal belongings close to hand. The young lady that posted on here in the early hours of the morning had left her bag upstairs and went to the toilet downstairs. When they both reported it to me I immediately informed security but with the club being as busy as it was there is only so much they could do. Please remember that you must be more vigilant in nightclubs and look after your stuff or use the cloakroom provided.

I have been putting these meets on at Flares for over 2 years, nearly three and will continue to do so - 95% of people have a great night and always come back for more!

LadyLoul

annabelleM
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pics & Comments - Birmingham Flares Halloween Party - Sat 29th October
Posted: 10/30/2011 12:33:48 PM
Had a great time love this place and thanks again for organising it .So sorry about the girl who had her bag stolen but you cant leave a bag unattended in a nightclub like this --I always wear mine so its with me wherever I go no matter how legless I get ! One other word of warning I cant have locked my hotel room door whenI got back and a guy wandered into my room --I shrieked get out etc --dont know who was more scared him or me lol --oh and he left lol
 smiler36
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2011 2:24:11 PM
I just want to reiterate what Lou has said - it does not matter if you are at a pof meet or not, it is for the individual to ensure that all his/her possessions and not left unattended. The host cannot be held responsible for this at all - it is your responsibility.

On a much happier note - I had a fabby time with the girls and my room-mate - had such a scream, lol. There must be something that keeps me coming to these as I travel from Devon but have met some lovely people along the way :)

I hope you will continue these Lou - cannot imagine not going to Flares and having such fun like we always do

sir.single
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2011 7:00:54 PM
hi guys , sorry i missed the party
some single lady made my pulse race like a ticking time bomb earlier that night,
we had every intention of coming but.. ahem.. (lets just say willie went wild)
"im sure" u all had a brill night as usual, & I will be seeing u ALL at the NEXT meet !!!
i( may not be single tho.. bbump bbump bbump) lol

congratulations for yet another succesfull night lou/debs ! well done x
(i hope mand behaved herself !) lol
oh & deano broke his toe same day the nutter, lol
catch yall soons x
 smiler36
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2011 2:59:42 PM
Ahem Dave - did not even know you were going - sorry I missed you and Dean :(

Care to explain to me about your little comment, lol

Yep, we all had a good time, as per usual - look forward to the next one :)

LadyLoul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2011 2:51:13 PM
Thats it the photos are up and as you can see there were some AMAZING costumes - well done everyone for making it a fantastic night.

Halloween is always a great night at Flares and was exceptionally busy, cant wait for the next one.

If anyone would like a copy of any of the photos, just email me

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Pics & Comments - Birmingham Flares Halloween Party - Sat 29th October