Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nevada  > My ex keeps texting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sunshineBarbie88
Msg: 1
view profile
History
My ex keeps textingPage 1 of 1    
I have a problem with my ex boyfriend he wont stop texting me. All day long. I never text back, the last time I did was two months ago. He's 10yrs youn then me, and I think age du matter. But my problem is what should I do? I don't even what him for a friend. We went out for almost for weeks. And had classes together, but not any more. He lives five miles away. So sometimes I see him on the city bus and he act like he is pissed off. But his text are all about how he misses me and wants me to just send him a text, so he well stop texting me. And how I need to forgive him. He re-writes them in different words and blames his dad for the way he act. but he's 21, that's why he act the way he is. Anyways I have kids in different states, who might call someday, so tha why I don't know if I should change my cell number. Thank you =)
 J_Blake
Msg: 2
view profile
History
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 11/7/2011 9:47:09 AM
First of all, sending a text to make him stop will only encourage him. Second, you only dated for a month, he should be able to get over you in time. Third, if you really don't want to be friends with him, and have the texting stop, you can block his number. That's a pretty simple solution.
 Born~Sly
Msg: 3
view profile
History
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 12/8/2011 12:01:20 PM
~

Hummmmm, I have just learned how to text and only one person has that number BUT.........................................

I did notice that there is this thing called BLOCK NUMBER on my phone........................

Does yours not have that??? If so, then what is the problem???

Sly

Message is to short to post. Message is to short to post.
 Nevadamedic
Msg: 4
view profile
History
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:29:12 AM
Sounds more of a stalker mentality. Like a previous poster said if you were together for just a month he should be over you by now. Someone like this can be dangerous especially if he is a jealous type and has a temper.

Personally if it bothers you that much reply to his next text and basically tell hi to never contact you again and if he does you will press charges for harassment.
 allabootus
Msg: 5
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:55:36 PM
Its easy enough to give your number to those you care about. Which is more of a headache?
 SASSYN89178
Msg: 6
view profile
History
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/7/2012 3:25:40 PM
Dont you have your kids phone number? Call them and tell them you're changing your number. GEEZ.
 daveabs
Msg: 7
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/7/2012 3:36:30 PM
just ignore it, sounds like he has some growig up to do
 rjb6767
Msg: 8
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:04:05 PM
As long as you feel safe around him and he is not crazy, do not get to stressed. Its hard cause he obviously feels for you a lot. A lot of it probably has not much to do with you if you guys only went out for that short of a time. He must very insecure, and maybe had a hard time with parents or other girls not making him feel good enough. The greatest thing you can do, if he is a nice person and not scary is to be a good friend with him, stick with the honesty make sure he realizes you not into him. Enjoy the fact that he cares about you, can never have enough of that in this world, sometimes going out of your way for someone that is nice and passionate about you will pay off a lot more than chasing some jerks attention. It is hard cause life is busy, but think he would be the type that would be there for you when you need him.
 Not_too_old
Msg: 9
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 1/20/2012 10:53:07 AM
Tell him you have finished changing diapers and don't need anymore kids! He's 21? Why would you even have dated someone so much younger then you and one that has not been of adult age for long? I have kids older then that, and I would never have dated anyone that was near my kids age...it's one thing in your 50s to date someone 5 - 10 years younger, at least they are adults. This is True harrassment..You can file a restraining order but we all know those really don't work...change your number...let your kids know...and if you want to text with possible future dates, get a disposable phone just for that, or add a line just for your dates.
 hddoggy
Msg: 10
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:12:18 PM
Move here to Silver Springs, Nevada. In about a week you'll be calling him to come get you and take you back.
 KawaiiGamer
Msg: 11
view profile
History
My ex keeps texting
Posted: 6/3/2012 11:41:01 AM
Their is a thing called Blocking Phone Numbers. :) its a great thing smart people made for creeps and stalkers.
Show ALL Forums  > Nevada  > My ex keeps texting