Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bareback Sex!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 2
Bareback Sex!Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I've had women say the same thing, but it's your decision to play it safe or not. Decide based on what it's worth to you to make a mistake. Do you want to end up becoming a dad?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:03:09 AM
I prefer bareback.. but only within a committed relationship. Otherwise, condoms or you're not getting anywhere near my bits.
 RBarbie
Msg: 6
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:03:22 AM
Getting a kid out of it is the least of your problems. Me, I love bareback sex, but but, not if its just a casual sexual encounter, If we are commited and have been with one another for a while, then yes..
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 8:24:07 AM
This is pretty simple:

Not on birth control?.......condoms

On birth control?......no condoms

Simple as that.
 StraylightRunn
Msg: 11
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 8:44:41 AM
There are also women who have had kids in their mid 60's. So...there are exceptions.

But why wouldn't a woman prefer bareback? This seems like an obvious question to me. Unless she's like a hasidic jew and believes sex is dirty...then you'll have to have sex with a sheet.
 abelian
Msg: 13
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 10:26:22 AM

oh yeah...only when you know her,and its an on going thing!

Well, if you're sure you're safe and she can't get pregnant (at least by you), then do whatever you both are comfortavle doing. There is no risk free sex, so you have to decide what risk is acceptable.
 want to travel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 12:55:19 PM
Committed relationship, and no condoms for me!!!
sleeping around with people, not for me,......
not saying that that is a bad thing, its just not for me
 christyis4real
Msg: 15
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 1:29:25 PM
Of course bareback feels better but in this day and age, you would have to be REALLY trusting to do so without a condom.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 3:05:00 PM

Plus the added benefit of being able to last longer will impress your lady!

Oy.. I'd be in trouble if we were still using them then.

And when a woman tells me they are d/d free & it is "ok" not to use one - I figure she pretty much tells everyone that & I might wear a 2nd one just in case.

Um, I do hope you are kidding about doubling up. That is a definite way to ensure complete condom failure.
 M2DandA
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:02:04 PM
After being back on the dating scene after 10 yrs (and not using them for about 8+ of those years), all I can say is: CONDOMS suck. lol The pleasure/sensation factor is definitely better without them. But...

Committed relationship and not seeing other people/STD clear : NO condom.

Casual sex/not committed: Condom
 no_1_bby
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/8/2011 6:47:52 AM

Yes, I am totally kidding about using 2 - never actually tried that. Im just trying to make a point that when a woman says its ok, it really isnt (at least for me).

I could say the same about men.
 MsMicki
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/8/2011 7:19:49 AM

Um, I do hope you are kidding about doubling up. That is a definite way to ensure complete condom failure.

My first love always wore 2 doubled up.....never had an issue with one breaking.
and that was over 30 years ago when they weren't made as well.....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/8/2011 8:49:42 AM

My first love always wore 2 doubled up.....never had an issue with one breaking.
and that was over 30 years ago when they weren't made as well.....

MsMicki you were lucky then. It's in the fine print on the boxes (or in the little information sheet inside, I can't remember) that it's not recommended to wear more than one condom at a time. But whatever.. it's not really the point here.

And you should! It goes for both sexes. I just found out you can buy a 40 pack of Trojans at BJs for like $9. No excuses!

Costco has them cheap too. I ordered my last condoms online because I got a *sample* of a few different varieties for a lot less than buying packs in the store. It's not an issue for us since we are almost 4 yrs into a relationship. I don't rely on a man to provide them... learned that lesson a long time ago thanks to liberal parents (got sent off to college with a fresh box of condoms and a lecture). I always buy my own and have them handy. Have had far too many guys say "oh.. I don't have any condoms.. we can just do it anyway.. I'll pull out.." LOL! Um.. no. Condom, or none. Your choice. They usually pick the condoms.
 want to travel
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/10/2011 1:09:15 PM
The only person I know that died of AIDS, was a childhood friend, she got it from the one man she had sex with...her husband
 ohenryx
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/10/2011 2:12:55 PM
^^^ That makes you very lucky then. I have known several people who died of AIDS, various delivery mechanisms, including blood transfusions back before they learned to be extremely careful about that.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/11/2011 8:20:55 AM

a non-latex condom cost $ 25 imagine that.

No it doesn't. I have several around here and I can assure you, NONE of the condoms cost that much.

I bought mine online several years ago.. feel free to message me if you want the site name. Not entirely sure if I'm allowed to post it in the forums.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/11/2011 8:39:56 AM

It seems I am getting the request not because it feels better but LOT OF CHICKS are now allergic to latex condoms.
or they get irritated in 2mns, then the condom gets really unconformable.
a non-latex condom cost $ 25 imagine that.

Check out this link;

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/209

Most expensive there, were the NaturalLamb..about $2.25 each condom.
 want to travel
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/12/2011 11:25:37 AM
My point was, you do not have to be a person who sleeps around like crazy to get sick
all it takes is one
that being said, I also know a woman my age, who loves sex, and god knows how many men she has had sex with,I have known her since we where teens, she is a lovely woman and a great friend,(I had sex with her 20 years )ago,....and she is still clean as a whistle!!!!
since then I have really only been in 2 long term relationships
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/12/2011 2:02:02 PM
I will only allow a man to sleep with me if he wears one of these.

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/rumors/the-most-expensive-condom-ever-by-louis-vuitton/

concertlover31
Msg: 46
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/13/2011 5:46:14 AM
i never use condoms.

i'd rather go without sex if that's the case.
 drkchld
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/14/2011 7:57:08 PM
i guess im a risktaker cause bareback is common in my sex sessions.
 whytwater
Msg: 49
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/15/2011 8:23:19 AM

i guess im a risktaker cause bareback is common in my sex sessions.

I'm prob'ly a throwback/primitive, but I don't like any barriers between me and my lover. Not clothes, not unspeakable subject areas, no taboos, and I certainly don't like any saran wrap coatings on THAT skin, keeping it from contact with her equivalent.

Sex not worth dying for...isn't worth having.

Radical, Dood! Lol

My working definition of "old" is that point where you morph from a "risk-taker" to a "risk-avoider". When, and as soon as, I develop a trust in my partner, that she wouldn't try to kill either of us, the "glove" is cummin' off. And I do wanna believe.
 1talltee
Msg: 50
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/15/2011 12:29:40 PM
Here is how I look at it, if a girl is willing to go down on me she isn't going ot care if I wear a condom during sex.

That said I am careful and always have the conversation about DD.

I don't like condoms but I will wear them if there is any suspicion.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 51
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/15/2011 12:42:17 PM
I don't see why there is any confusion...

if it were for the possibility of having a baby via casual sex and/or the diseases that are out there...

why would any guy think that a woman wouldn't love normal bareback sex with him filling her with his baby batter any less than we MEN prefer it ?

its no brainer.

but most aren' t willing to deal with the risks associated with it...
 no_1_bby
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/16/2011 7:39:01 AM

why would any guy think that a woman wouldn't love normal bareback sex with him filling her with his baby batter any less than we MEN prefer it ?

Eww. Believe it or not.. there are women who have an aversion to male cum. And some men I know too.

FTR.. I'm not one of them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bareback Sex!