Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 3
having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not haviPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Umm...No.

For me, intimacy is meant to be, well intimate. Between me and my partner and not open for an audience however uninterested they seem.
 ohenryx
Msg: 5
view profile
History
having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not havi
Posted: 11/19/2011 11:14:16 AM
I think most adults have experienced this at one time or another. Another couple in the same room, both couples enjoying sex but pretending they are alone. It tends to enhance the love making, at least in my experience.

TDH may be right about your GF's intentions. The thing is, you will never know if you don't make an effort to find out. Delicacy is important, ask questions, build slowly, and be prepared to pull back in a hurry. But you just might find yourself having more fun than you ever thought possible!
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 6
having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not havi
Posted: 11/19/2011 1:14:11 PM

Do couples do this often and like it? Have you ever?

Yeah, I couple of times I did this. ...yawn...

Maybe you should spend a few days in the third world and see how 70% of the world population lives. Do you think for one moment that all the people who live in shanty-towns, straw villages, and over-crowded tenements can have sex without all their neighbors knowing about it?

The only questions are:
1) Do you like being watched
2) Do you want the watchers to join in
3) When is your next webcam show
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 2:04:23 PM
this is the kind of stuff i did in my teen years when friends would have house parties or rent a hotel and we got drunk or smoked and did whatever,also had public sex in alot of public places. i learn when you have the risk of getting caught or having people watch you makes the sex better for the both of you or then again you just have people who dont care and just wanna have sex no matter who is around
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 7:09:54 PM
Once, many many moons ago......
in a camper.....husband and I on one end.....my best friend on the other end pretending to be asleep.....
she let us know at breakfast she wasn't asleep.....
 want to travel
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2011 12:19:22 PM
When I was young, I mean in my teens
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/23/2011 7:43:39 AM

Silly man your GF bringing her bestie and bf along knowing the sleeping arrangments ment only one thing. She wanted it to be a free for all with all the lights on.

Don't be shocked if you later find out that gf/bestie/besties bf had not already done this without you. They just wanted you to be a part of it instead of on the outside looking in. You obviously didn't take the hint. Even after they kept getting you drunk every night.

+ 1

agreed...
 Frogy27
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:42:44 AM
i would never do that i lived in house with with some roomes and ever time my gf would come over and want sex i live and go to a motel say we could have sex hell ppl that have sex in the parnts house are sick i would never do that ether just nasty
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:54:44 AM
I haven't done it for a few years but I am 84.

Would I do it again?

Is that a survey question or an invitation?
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/26/2012 1:08:32 PM
OP your 20 years old. Its about as normal for your age as waking up in the morning.
If you didn't just deal with it going to college you were not going to get laid.

I was too into the chick I was banging to worry about what anyone else was doing around me, so it was not a "turn-on" so to speak... it was about self gratification in my late teens and early 20's.

And yes ladies.... I saying banging because back then, that's what it was.
 milehiguy12
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2012 3:57:56 PM
It's an incredible turn on when you know someone is watching!!!!!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2012 11:25:45 PM
Common thing when I was a teenager. Especially in cars. We used to get our drivers license at 15 in NZ. I even remember letting my buddy drive my Hilman Huskey panel van while I was in the back with a girlfriend. He threw it around the corners like crazy amusing the other two girls sitting in the front. "It was just like the ribbed condoms," he said, "to increase her pleasure."
 remaining_optimistic
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:50:35 PM
Hmmm thought this was pretty common for people in thier late teens and 20's and college.
Ive had had sex in the same room as several different couples and even in a tent with one other couple that was also going at it. One the best for me at least was one night my girlfriend at the time and one of my really good friends went out for food and a few drinks then we were all going to a party. My girl had a few to many drinks and got a little hot on the ride to the party. Pulled up her skirt and started to play with herself then leaned over and started to give me head while i drove. The whole time i could see my buddy in the back wtih just this shocked looked on his face.
 tensail
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/17/2012 6:18:34 PM
its nomrla human sexuality thats how we started out in v cave, so its most common sex fantasy 4 females to have sex whilst others watch/n or jo in in, in modern times wecve been conditioned by powere institutions like releigions govt etc which has screwed up haha our perceptions of sex, enjoy!
 ForumFun
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/17/2012 7:45:57 PM
Happened to me many years ago. My gf at the time was sharing a large room with a friend for the summer. We waited till our friend was asleep before we did anything, I have always assumed she didn't know.lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not havi