Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Take a look for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 v3rs3
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Take a look for me?Page 1 of 1    
I look at my profile and feel that it's interesting enough, but I have a feeling that a lot of the girls in my range (21-27) are turned off due to the fact that I'm a single father. Does anything in my profile jump out at you?
 wooliepack
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Take a look for me?
Posted: 11/27/2011 9:00:15 PM
Your main pic doesn't show YOU, it just shows a man's back. We want to see YOU: the whites of your eyes and pearly teeth smiling.
People's kids should not be identifiable online. This site is for over-18, anyway. Are they coming on your dates? If not, they shouldn't be part of your profile pics. Your profile is about YOU.
You don't show many interests that are chick-friendly. Most of what you write starts with "I". Where do you describe the woman you're looking for? Write more about "You"! You want to project your awesome life that you'd like to share, but it's not very inviting to most women.
 v3rs3
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Take a look for me?
Posted: 11/28/2011 10:55:19 AM
Changed it up a bit. I'll have to get some more photos, don't have many on this computer anymore.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Take a look for me?