Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How common is it for guys to like both really big boobs and really sm      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 downhomeboy57
Msg: 10
view profile
History
How common is it for guys to like both really big boobs and really small boobs?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Personally I have yet to find a boob I didn't like. The smallest I ever seen had such sensitive nipples that provided a whole ne realm of fun.
 downhomeboy57
Msg: 11
view profile
History
How common is it for guys to like both really big boobs and really small boobs?
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:18:20 AM
Personally I have yet to find a boob I didn't like. The smallest I ever seen had such sensitive nipples that provided a whole ne realm of fun.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:26:48 AM
OP - I know a girl that has small boobies...YET...when her clothes came off - she had the most amazing looking boobs...

ya they are small - but they are perfect...I LOVED them ...

for me, just cuz a girl has grandes tatas - doesnt' mean I am gonna like them...

they could be ugly....
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/30/2011 9:18:56 AM
From personal experience, I've found that the fitter and better-looking the man is, the less he is concerned with breast size---as long as the woman is also fit.

I've noticed that many of the less attractive, overweight, or out-of-shape men seem to gravitate towards big breasts. My guess would be that big breasts make them feel more manly---hence, they need a woman whose breasts are substantially bigger than their "man-boobs".
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/30/2011 9:35:37 AM
Halcyon, allow me to respectfully completely resent that comment
Thats a judgement call.

There's no reason for you to feel that way. If you'll notice, I was speaking from my own personal experience, and also notice that I said "many", not "all". I'm speaking primarily about men from my age group 50-60+.

You just make the assumption that all fat women have big breasts and that fat attracts fat, which is not the case at all.

Wrong. I'm not fat and I have big breasts.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2011 9:42:28 AM
Guys like boobs......
Guys don't like insecure girls......
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/30/2011 10:09:30 AM
big breasts too many times get too floppy and saggy after a woman has had children.

I always say its God's way of letting one man know that that woman has had another man before...

hehe

yet a woman with small breasts can get implants...

a woman with large breasts gone bad can get them lifted and tucked and fixed..
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/30/2011 12:27:14 PM
one can also go south of the border....much cheaper surgery there...

I find it ironic some of the ladies out and about and on here and so forth bagging on dudes yet many of those same ladies...females want the lights out when the headlights come on.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2011 4:32:08 PM

Domo:
You can actually finance breast augmentation, my favorite bartender did so, and she's nowhere near a millionaire. In addition, if your size causes you back problems, your insurance may cover the cost of reduction for health benefit.

Cool

Sorta like my tattoo? (rolling up sleeve) Six more payments and this babys all mine!

Small boobs, big boobs...as long as men still like them, I'm not complaining about mine.

You betcha..no matter what ya got..someone is gonna like them..guarantee!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2011 5:45:02 PM
If there is enough there for a nipple perch on...it's all good with me.....I just don't want to see bats flying out of a coochie at sunset.
 MsMicki
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2011 7:05:13 PM

girl is thin big breats are disgusting

speak for yourself........tyvm!
I've been a double D pretty much my whole adult life....and they are far from
disgusting

Over the years I have found a-b-and barely c cup make much better lovers

Please explain why a D cup or larger makes a woman a bad lover........
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:32:03 PM
I like all sizes...
from flat to large.
And if I am smitten with a lady....
I will think her size(whatever it is) as just perfect.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 12:53:36 AM
For the most part, tit's are tit's, big or small......but, every once in awhile something unusual will pass my pupils that really get's my attention. The last time was a gal pushing the limits of the law showing off her special set. She was braless wearing a see-through black net top, and sporting a pair of pointed puffy nipples that would put your eye out. I walked right into a steel roof support post that rang like a doorbell when my head bounced off of it.....haven't been right since.
 kevin157
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/1/2011 4:03:19 AM
There are guys who like big breats and guys who like small breasts. Both are fetishes for some and others couldn't care less. Personally I like em a bit on the smaller side, but I think many guys will agree that, big or small, natural is the way to go.
 MsMicki
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 7:33:10 AM
^^ boobidism
new word of the day!!
 1javajoe
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/1/2011 8:45:01 AM
really don't see how a guy could like both just as much
So with that said, my preference is smaller
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/1/2011 8:47:04 AM

Oh, my post was a hooter eh? Luckily I'm always on my breast behavior. lol

Yeah, your sense of humor is just titillating.

There's no reason to get discomboobulated over it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 10:02:12 AM

Yup and explain to me why a guy with a big wang is a bad lover too...

well, according to many of the women on here.....they seem to think "size" is all it takes to give a woman pleasure!!
But that would be a generalization based on their personal experiences.....and not
a proven fact related to all men with a big wang
 ohenryx
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 10:25:03 AM
Domo31, you seem to have some really serious issues with self image. I cannot believe, do not believe, that "every single person tells you you have an ugly" breasts.

"When you have god awful breasts its hard not to be insecure. If I could lop them off myself I would"

This is seriously messed up thinking.

I am not trying to fight with you, make you mad, antagonize you in any way. Your thinking / thoughts /beliefs /words indicate a real problem, that needs some professional help.

On edit: I have known women who have had breast reduction surgery. They were looking to cure back aches and similar health issues. It had nothing, NOTHING, to do with believing that their breasts were ugly, or that everyone thought their breasts were ugly. They were quite well aware that men were fascinated with their boobs, but they had them "reduced" for health reasons.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2011 5:22:46 PM
I think it's far more common to be lied to.....most of us have figured out that insulting your boobs won't get us in your pants.
 FreeLMC2011
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/12/2011 7:42:22 PM
I don't care too much with girls that have large breast. Most of them tend to "flaunt" them just to get attention. I caught a lot of flack from the bigger breasted girls when I first posted my profile that I preferred girls with smaller breast. It's just my preference. I didn't mean to offend anyone.
 abee_normal
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/12/2011 9:07:15 PM
for the ladies:
rule 1: never knock your knockers.. to yourself or others
rule 2: if you ever feel the need to knock them, read rule 1.

I have had big and small, fake and real. firm and sagging. lots of sloppy and oooooh so nice. stacked and racked, squeezed in tight and padded till they popped. I have had friends lose theirs to cancer too.

best ones are on enthusiastic partners, willingly given over to be enjoyed as they are.

never knock the knockers. except...

Frankenstein, Igor and Inga in front of HUGE castle doors]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What knockers.
Inga: Oh, thank you doctor.
 DrumminD
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/12/2011 9:54:54 PM
Why's he telling you about girls with big boobs? That's just rude.
 gentleplus
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2011 8:41:06 PM
What matters is that she has a stable body image and celebrates, enjoys and shares them with me as a joyful gift... even if altered by cancer and disease... whether small or big, floppy or perky...
 Schr√∂dingers_Dog
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2011 10:32:50 PM
I'm probably in the "biased" category. All 3 women in my immediate family had reductions (mother, both sisters). When I see big boobs, I think of the back aches that I kept hearing about. As a result, I tend to favour smaller.
That said, I've never dated a "champagne glass" but dated several "D"s. Big has never been a deal-breaker; it's just not something that I've gone looking for.

FWIW, I'll take tiny and real over big and fake any day.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How common is it for guys to like both really big boobs and really small boobs?