Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who else finds pregnant women sexy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stonecastle
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Who else finds pregnant women sexyPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Who else finds pregnant women extremely sexy? I have also found them very sexy with women who are normally quite attractive being even more so when they are pregnant. I think it is their large curvy shape. Do you women also ever get hit on when pregnant?
 _shakti_
Msg: 2
Who else finds pregnant women sexy
Posted: 11/30/2011 11:33:51 AM
I got hit on lots when I was pregnant and I never understood it. I found it extremely off-putting to be honest. Like hello- another man's baby is in my belly?!

But then some women want to date if they are single and pregnant, I could never understand that either. To each their own I guess. Seems more than a little creepy to me.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 3
Posted: 11/30/2011 12:31:02 PM

I got hit on lots when I was pregnant and I never understood it. I found it extremely off-putting to be honest. Like hello- another man's baby is in my belly?!

But then some women want to date if they are single and pregnant, I could never understand that either. To each their own I guess. Seems more than a little creepy to me.

Agreed. I find it damn creepy. I loved being pregnant and was one of the lucky ones who had it easy - but this is the one thing that I didn't like about being pregnant - unwanted creepy attraction from perverts.
 want to travel
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2011 1:12:58 PM
very very sexy,my sons mother was never so beautiful .........or.... well.... randy lol
 abelian
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/30/2011 2:01:04 PM
I had a friend who found pregnant women sexy, but to be quite honest, I find nothing at all sexy about it. It's a turn-off for me.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/30/2011 2:19:29 PM
Sounds like you have a fetish.

I would suggest finding yourself a long term woman and getting her pregnant.
As many times as you want.
Over and over and over ... just for your fetish.

Otherwise ... leave the single pregnant women alone.
They have a mess to clean up, and other things to concentrate on.

Personally .... I think this thread should be deleted.
 goody0987
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/30/2011 2:33:51 PM
yeah I agree
I see a lot of hot latim woman in Weston pregnant with very tight t shirts
I LOVE it!
 _shakti_
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:45:29 PM
Yew4ics:
I think the reason alot of men find pregnant women beautiful, is because women are more vulnerable/fragile in that condition. Men like to see women in a feminine state of fragility...and the desire to protect and care for probably kicks in.
I have honestly never thought of it that way before, but that makes quite a bit of sense!

I've noticed I have been hit on quite a bit when injured too, which would touch on a similar theme.. interesting.
 stonecastle
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 3:59:36 AM
I have hit on a few pregnant women and most have taken it well. You have to be careful how you hit on them though so that they don't know the real reason at first or else you will get a bad reaction from them. The best technique is just to talk to them normally at first and then gradually let them know you are interested in them.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 5:42:18 AM
Definitely, a pregnant woman is attractive, and if its your partner with your child even more so. Those that find it creepy.....well.....counseling.......

9 months is a long time to go without physical enjoyment, and that is generally followed by a good while during the recovery period after the birth. And I talking about for both partners.....I find it both natural and good that pregnant women are sexy.
 ohenryx
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 6:52:01 AM
Interesting question. I find pregnant women beautiful (as others have mentioned here), and I also find them sexy. Not to the point where I would pursue one, but it does (to me at least) increase their appeal.
 smokincigars
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2011 3:38:48 PM
It depends on the woman (and the man) of course, but in general I agree that women do become somehow both more attractive and sexier when they are pregnant.

Part of it may be that the women change mentally when they are in new-motherhood mode, and those changes are reflected in how they dress, how they act, and how they take care of themselves. They often appear more feminine as they prepare to nurture babies.

Some of it is undeniably physical, with some of it being hormonal changes as a woman's body changes. Pregnancy is one time during a woman's child-bearing years when her body announces that: 1) she is demonstrably capable of bearing children; and 2) she cannot get pregnant right now, because she is already pregnant. You can imagine how these two almost-contradictory messages can mess with men's minds. Better nutrition; sometimes the elimination of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs; more time spent "pampering" herself as opposed to working hard -- a pregnant women may actually be healthier than she was pre-pregnancy.

Closely connected with the above, it is a time when a woman may be "fat" without actually being FAT. Her belly bulges temporarily, but the rest of her is probably as slim (or nearly so) and attractive as it was before she became pregnant -- except for her breasts which are larger and fuller, with less sag (if there was any sage previously, of course). This results in a somewhat Reubenesque appearance, which many men find greatly appealing. Those women who were actually a bit on the skinny side may now be closer to normal weight-and-appearance for the first time in their lives.

And some is almost certainly because pregnancy, once she begins to "show", declares that she is both sexy and unavailable; another man certainly found her sexy (confirming what we already think), and he is the father of her not-yet-born child. While this is no guarantee that they are still a couple in love, that is the message being sent to other men. She is desirable, but unavailable, and many men always want what they can't have. (Except that "her man" still has her, can continue to have sex with her during much of her pregnancy, and will soon have both the woman he fell in love with AND a new child, which increases the couple's pair-bond.)

You see, it's very understandable why so many men find women even more attractive, and even sexier, when they are pregnant.

Disclaimer: I am not a trained psychologist. But I've been a man for a long time. :)
 vmartinikitty
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:27:59 AM
Maybe is because they're more sexual & confident. Ii know I've been. My hormones are going crazy &.I've gotten super sensitive all over, it doesn't even really take much to turn me on.
 want to travel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 11:36:06 AM
oh god yes.....
but I really think everyone thinks they are beautiful
 deerdog1
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/25/2012 1:40:16 PM
to me the most sexy woman in the world was the ones that were pregnant with my baby .. on the other hand women preggers with someone elses baby ..well the sanctity of mother hood kept me from seeing them as sexual .. now I never had the opportunity to be dating a woman who was pregnant by someone else at the time so ..although i would not condemn them i just dont know if it would be a sexy thing

as for not touching them ... on the occasion of both of my children s birth ..my wife and I had to cut short a love making session to go to the hospital ..I have always wondered if the doctor knew ..if maybe it was a bit more slimy than normal down there ..also when my kids were born doctors told people to wait 6 weeks before having sex .. we never made it ..aint nothing that will make two people want to shag more than being told not to ..actually when my wife had a broken leg we did it on the hospital bed ..that traction thingy was a challenge..but where theres a will theres a way
 HiHeelsLover
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/25/2012 4:31:17 PM
OK THIS is a new kind of low. AND I really did think we had reach as low as it can go on here. YOU guys are even creeping even me out. And that is very hard to do.
 PleasureStick
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:20:50 PM
If it were my wife/girlfriend with my child and it happened I would be devastated. If it were another guys child.. I would feel like a champ.

Natural?
 tensail
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:30:45 AM
of course vey r, curvyier v beter n ver full of hormones looking 4 v nxt man, mmm.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:20:12 AM
More than when I wasnt, pregnant women glow.
 mike215215
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:31:57 AM

If a guy only wants to have sex with pregnant women, that could be a problem. Just saying.

and if the kid comes out with 2 black eyes, it's going to be your fault! LOLO
 five-marie
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2012 9:03:59 AM
My ex husband found me irresistible when I was pregnant. Also right after giving birth. I wasn't amused!
 nelson 1955
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/28/2012 1:11:00 PM
THAT RIGHT , NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT ANYMORE THAT MADE SEX SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. I WISH I HAD SEX WITH SOME PREGNANT FEMALES
 the_biggavell
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/29/2012 9:53:42 AM
lesbians supposedly are attracted to pregnant women as well.. something about the pheromones a pregnant woman emits.

whether there is truth to that.. who knows..
random study i saw.
 nelson 1955
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/29/2012 4:42:34 PM
i wish i ran into you i would help you out
 grueson323
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:04:04 PM
I think pregnant women are amazing!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who else finds pregnant women sexy