Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Iran      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Iran Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
the chinese are only going to stick up for iran due to the amount of oil it no doubt trades with every year, russians dont mind the iranians as long as they keep being an itch to the americans which has always been russian policy .....

as for israel they wont do anything like invade and try and control the country they will just push the button and say sod it, in the past iran has been protected by the rest of the arabs but with the recent uprisings, not much protection im afraid.
 MikeWM
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/7/2011 4:12:32 PM
The international bankers want all the countries that havent turned over the management of their currency to private banks and who dont already use the standard fractional banking system to be invaded

I am sure Goldman and Sachs gave Obama the list of countries that need to be invaded, decimated and crippled over the next couple of decades incase the chance to tick one off popped up unexpectedly

Whether Iran is a threat or not, whether they are even trying to build nuclear weapons or not isnt really very important and wont affect americas financial agenda to increase the profits from "Warmachine Inc."

And an extra few million dead non americans will just take the US closer towards its 2 billion global population target

Israel getting nuked in the process would be a major upside though
 MikeWM
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/7/2011 5:59:58 PM

So you've got an impoverished country full of rabid, hard line xenophobic nutters; "ruled" by a corrupt government that exists only to make the descisions of the hidden kabal of billionaires that really run things seem palatable; a nation that seems to hold itself together by adopting an antagonistic position to it's more powerful neighbours and indeed wallows in this animosity; a nation that once had a great historical legacy but has long since squandered it in a mire of bitterness and incompetence; a nation that once thought it was protected by strong allies but recent upheval across the region has made everything uncertain; constantly on the brink of either totalitarianisim or anarchy and a nation that insists on throwing money into weapons programmes and dubious means of generating power, when they can't even feed their own people.

And the other one's Iran.

That made me spit tea on my new genuine dead animal skin bouncy up and downy and wobble back and forthy computer chair you cad

Normally I swallow......
 MikeWM
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/8/2011 3:54:28 AM
BIS, World bank, IMF, Federeal reserve, Bank of england et al are all privately owned banks and all are heavily influenced, owned or were set up by the likes of the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers et al and all share common interests which are driven by profits and power rather than any philanthropic interests

It was the BIS in collusion with a 15 year served Rothschild associate put in charge of running the german national bank after WW2 who caused the hyperinflation on the german currency and NOT the german government who at the time had no control over their currency as its normally "implied".

But the IMF et al are an important piece of the puzzle as theyre the banks that "dissuade" governments from generating their own currency and therefore keep countries locked into the debt servitude of fractional banking loan sharking via the privately owned national banks like the FED and bank of england due to the threat of changing a countries credit rating at the drop of a hat if they dont do what theyre told and keep racking up huge debts so the interest payments keep flowing

But goldman sachs is particularly important where the US is concerned because they are instrumental in US governmental policy in a far more direct manner than the Federal reserve bank which only really has direct influence over fiscal policy and debt

Goldman sachs, their board members, shareholders and present or former employees are pretty much saturating all positions of financial control in the US at the moment and due to carrying a lot of weight in how the banker bail out was distributed ensured that their competitors like lehman brothers didnt get bailed out and smaller ones were bought for a dime on the dollar whilst their debtors and subsiduaries were all bailed out generously

Other pieces to this puzzle many dont even realise are things like the WHO was actually funded by the Rockerfellers, the FDA and CDC are actually military organisations not medically based ones and therefore come under direct presidential control via the joint chiefs

The BIS itself just serves specific purposes in the overall shackle of financial bondage by ensuring that any country that tries to resist financial dominance is so deeply entrenched in debt and interest payment that their soveriegnty and government structure is just a hollow puppet of governance that will be easily directed thereafter to avoid the risk of having their currency in world markets devalued to catastrophic levels by world banks

Its really nothing more than gangster rackiteering with politicos in the back pocket taken to a MUCH larger scale and one that is enveloping the globe like a fast growing cancer using "liberation" as an excuse for war to round up more and more victims for the banking protection racket
 stonecastle
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/8/2011 9:27:44 AM
All Iran has to do to avoid war is to scrap its nuclear weapons programme. It is that simple. By the way the USA seems to have been dragging its feet over Iran as it first brought up the issue of Iran's nuclear programme ten years ago!
 MikeWM
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/9/2011 4:11:07 PM
If they can get the UN to foot the bill they would actually stand to make a fortune seeing as theyre one of the worlds biggest weapons manufacturers

And the US (and uk) actually make quite a tidy profit from wars going right back to WW2 (for the US at least)

Its just not that obvious as its the taxpayers who fund the war whilst its the weapons manufacturers, bankers, security firms, building firms and venture capitalists who reap all the profits only a tiny fraction of which ever gets paid back in the form of taxes

Were governments to completely fund the war, rebuilding, policing, debt collection, asset acquirement and infrastructure confiscation a war would generate huge profits against expenditure

But as it stands the people who order governments to go to war get the profits and the government covers the expenditure which is a brilliant business model for billionaires pulling the strings, but not so good for the dumb saps paying taxes to fund it
 stonecastle
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/4/2012 5:49:57 AM
It looks like a war with Iran is not going to happen now. Israel would never launch a war with Iran on its own because of fear of retaliation. It would only go to war with Iran if America joined it as America is the only country with enough military bases in the Middle East to fight a successful war. But even if America was willing to go to war with Iran it would not want to go to war alone so it would need to build a coalition of allies first like it did for the Iraq war.

Another reason why there wont be war with Iran is that Russia and China are strongly against it. They are global superpower with enormous influence and America would not want to upset them. Plus if the US and Israel wanted UN backing for any military action given that they are UN security council permanent members those two countries would veto and UN decision to invade or attack Iran.

Thirdly President Obama is far less reckless than George Bush was. He knows that involving the USA in another major war would make him deeply unpopular and so is keen to avoid any military confrontation with Iran. Especially since he won the last two elections partly on anti-war feeling amongst the American public.
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 30
Iran
Posted: 12/5/2012 10:19:05 AM
Well one thing is for sure...
If Iran or any other country were to use anything remotely like a WMD on mainland America then im pretty sure our American friends would quite literally bomb Iran/any other country back into the dark ages...infact only oil wells would be spared destruction.
But anti Jewish nonsense apart then im backing Israel 110%....
 stonecastle
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:09:56 AM

Well one thing is for sure...If Iran or any other country were to use anything remotely like a WMD on mainland America then im pretty sure our American friends would quite literally bomb Iran/any other country back into the dark ages.
I don't think there is any actual WMD threat to America from Iran. They Iranians wouldn't be that stupid as to attack either the USA or Israel.
 algha
Msg: 37
Iran
Posted: 12/22/2012 12:13:06 PM
The USA is involved in continuous war, its business, as well as the joy of smashing up other cultures and country infrastructures. It allows corporations to rebuild at a cost to the country, so a win, win situation.

Iran deserves to be nuked, why, because it’s full of people that have the cheek to have kicked the USA out a few decades ago, and therefore need a lesson in who is boss. One can steal their oil too, like with Iran, and Libya, or should have said get it at a competitive price. Smashing up Iran which we all know is on the cards, allows one to put the squeeze on China, who needs their oil, as they did with Libya. After Iran there is Pakistan, with nukes, but the alliance with India, might allow India to fight the war on the USA's behalf, coming in to help an alley. Then there is Russia and China, independent nations, and when they go, and we all hate commie **stards, and they are still reds, but on the beds these days.

Every nation on earth must be subservient to those that are more evolved, and the USA is the technically most evolved, and thus is well on the way to inherit the earth as it should. With bases in every country any who oppose anything the USA wants, can be eliminated, life is fragile, and leaders are human, accidents happen, and with the control of the media, the people will believe what they are told, and do as they are told too. By the time this all kicks off, there will be no more freedoms, unless people do not complain, demonstrate. Look at how those protesting in Wall Street got a good kicking, how they dare question their betters, blocking the streets with their filth.

The United States of the planet sounds like music to me. War is the best businesses ever invented, one push of a button and the screen lights up in millions and billions, the best game ever.

Don't you just love the smell of freshly printed money first thing in the morning?????
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/27/2012 11:54:48 AM
north korea probably has a few nukes,

why has not america invaded them ? suspect the million strong army and a total lack of oil and not much other resources

iran has a lot of oil and are probably trying to get nukes to defend themselves from the americans who have lots of nukes and the israelis who also seem to have a lot of nukes

not as if america would invade a foreign power for a made up reason like iraq and more recently libya ?
 gurufabbes
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:36:03 AM

which further enriches Saudi Arabia, and their Israeli Oil Broking and Zionist Banking cartel chums.

Israel wants access to the Caucasian oilfields, Iran isn't playing, nor is it about to allow Zionist banking cartels to control their currency. So, they have to be punished.

I can't believe you're serious with comments like this. "Zionist Banking cartel?" Maybe you should just be clear and use the word 'Jewish'. Those greedy Jewish bankers messing up the world, right?

As for Nukes, Israel is estimated to hold at least 250 TacNukes+ and illegally too. Conversely, Iran, who IS a signatory to the NNPT and allows inspections

I suppose you haven't been reading the news for the past 3 years. Iran has violated the mandatory inspections and enriches uranium with none whatsoever. Maybe you wish to think the world is worked over Iran for nothing, but it clearly doesn't make sense.

Witness North Korea, and possibly the greatest Nuke bluff ever. Israel wants access to the Caucasian oilfields, Iran isn't playing, nor is it about to allow Zionist banking cartels to control their currency. So, they have to be punished.

Zionist banking cartels... Israel wanting to control oilfields in the Caucasian mountains...

Are they any more conspiracy theories involving Jews and Israel that you wish to bring up? Then try to ward off the accusation that you might be a bit anti-Semitic?

Do it on your on Joos , the world is tired of being emotionally blackmailed into doing your made up sh1t for you.

This comment says it all: You're a lowlife.
 gurufabbes
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:44:24 AM
call them whatever you wish ... Illuminati...New Worl Order ...Rothchild Zionists..etc ....the name is irrelevant... its Banks (Jewish Banks ) that manipulate 'everything' that goes on ...Period !

Looks like happychappie brought another racist friend along.

Israel (just like the USA) is an evil regime, having invaded Palastine & slaughtering their citizens at will ...even to this day. The hysterical nonsense about Iran gaining nuclear powers is laughable

I'll take the US and Israel any day over Iran, Saudi Arabia and the rest of tyrannical regimes. If you like them so much, I suggest you try and live there for a single day.

I think the only misguided people are weirdos like you, who basically think of the world as a playground of conspiracies that just happen to be concurrent with what they want to believe.
 gurufabbes
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:15:15 AM
You're a disgrace and your comments condemn you more than I ever could.

Let me be clear to stress that I don't think all critics of Israel and Zionism are anti-Semites. Indeed I gave you and other people the benefit of the doubt, but what you've written reveals something deeper.

All Jews are not Zionists. All Zionists are certainly not Jews. Tell me Guru, Lord Rothschild of Balfour Agreement and International Banking fame. Was he a Zionist? You made the reach there Guru, trying to score cheap points, not me.

Your quoted statement about 'Zionist' bankers is essentially what I've read from lots of different people in the past who usually think they can get away with the most vicious of attacks on Jewish people by replacing 'Jewish' with the word 'Zionist'.
Zionism is a political ideology, mostly associated with the State of Israel. Here, instead, you evoke some kabal of 'Zionist bankers'. Given the constant rhetoric, including on here, of Jewish bankers controlling the world economy and being apart of a greater conspiracy, you expect to get away with words like this? Come on.

Witness North Korea, and possibly the greatest Nuke bluff ever. Israel wants access to the Caucasian oilfields, Iran isn't playing, nor is it about to allow Zionist banking cartels to control their currency. So, they have to be punished.

You know Arabs are Semites too don't you?

Anti-Semitism in every usage and every dictionary from beginning of time means a hatred and dislike of Jewish people.

This is usually how anti-Semites try to answer their accusation, with word games. It's what one would call a red herring.

I find it funny how start trying to bring up what I would call legitimate criticism of Israel now, as if to insinuate that THAT is what I have a problem with. No, my poor lowlife, it's your comments from before, which I will gladly repost:

Do it on your on Joos , the world is tired of being emotionally blackmailed into doing your made up sh1t for you.

I suppose you meant to say 'Zionist' there as well right?
You're a pathetic joke.
 london150
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:19:48 AM
"Iran cant be allowed to become a nuclear state. The worst thing the international community can do is sit and watch the mad men who rule Iran get their hands on a couple of Nuclear war-heads. Thats the day world peace goes bye-bye"

World peace has already gone bye bye
 lovepassionx
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:01:03 AM

Antisemitism in every usage and every dictionary from beginning of time means a hatred and dislike of Jewish people.

Maybe it does but disagreeing with the foreign policy of Israel doesn't equate to being anti-Semitic if the party disagreeing does so on the actions of a political party which just so happens to be in power.

The analogy would be an Israeli accusing a lifelong Labour supporter of being anti-Semitic if Cameron decided to invade Israel!
 gurufabbes
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:08:28 AM
Maybe it does but disagreeing with the foreign policy of Israel doesn't equate to being anti-Semitic if the party disagreeing does so on the actions of a political party which just so happens to be in power.

I think you would need to reread my comment. I made clear that disagreeing with Israel and/or Zionism is not anti-Semitism. But sadly many of the people that are of that persuasion are also anti-Semitic.
I've met plenty that aren't, but some are and those people should be condemned.

As the comments that I quoted show.

Guru,

You're so deeply rooted in your beliefs and seeing perceived prejudice anywhere and everywhere, it's impossible to have any sort of debate with you, without you reaching for the insults and pigeonholing.

So sad, but a graphic illustration of just why Israel and it's supporters just don't feel the need to, or will ever grow up.

No, I see racism and prejudice where it is and your comments are replete with them.
Your comments went way past the line of simple politics and disagreement with Israeli foreign policy. The only person you have to blame is yourself. I merely quoted what you wrote.
 london150
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Iran
Posted: 12/30/2012 8:00:46 AM
Speaking as an American, I wish we would leave this alone. I really dont feel we have the right to tell other countries what weapons they should have. We have weapons. I am so sick of men and their weapons and their WARS. If its not war its their****size. Maybe women should take over.
 DanceFiendStrapS
Msg: 52
Iran
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:27:55 AM
Damn people relax......... Take a breather. Do it with me, in... and out...... aaaannnndd in...... aaaannnndd out. Now hug and makeup :P.
 algha
Msg: 53
Iran
Posted: 1/15/2013 5:43:33 PM
The last time Iran invaded another country as opposed to another being aggressive against it was 180 years ago.

We want the oil, why, to screw China, and the US passed a bill recently legitimising a pre-emptive strike against it, sounds good to me.

All nations are to pay tribute to the most powerful, its what survival of the most ignorant is all about, and anyway the industrial private war industry needs constant war, and Iran should be the first to taste a nuke strike. They are peasants anyway, and now the infrastructure is in place, the country being surrounded by US military bases, and only Syria to clean up. then its all go for regime change.

We know the formula as history is now repeating itself so fast, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and now 35 countries in Africa which have terrorists as well as mineral wealth, that China must not have, is all go.

It beats me why the pharmaceutical companies have not developed something, chemical or biological that will kill off the poor in countries where the population gets in the way of the money grab. Maybe the poor who are in the forces fighting the good fight for world domination, are still susceptible to such poisons. Would save on depleted uranium bombs, just nukes by another name as it takes generations for the poison to become neutralised. some say 500 generations.

Well it was success all the way in Vietnam, where the country was trashed, million of gooks murdered for peace, some say a million or so dead in Iraq, country trashed as usual, Afghanistan a gleaming success, like the rest. One can be proud of Libya, also trashed, and Syria being trashed, never mind the glorious future of IRAN.

We in the western developed world know all about terrorism, its our trade, murder, rape, and death on an industrial scale, that Hitler, Stalin and others would be proud of. We just love the profits, its a money thing, and with further privatisation of the military, corporations will soon be murdering for us, saving lives of course and making profits like its Christmas all the time.

Meanwhile at home, the war on drugs is going fine with 2 million incarcerated, mainly the poor, thus preventing breeding of trash one could argue, and its big business, getting them jobs back from China with incarcerated labour, something that Hitler invented, but so far without the death rate this time.

Its a free world, and we all love freedom, well those that can afford it that is, the poor must be eliminated somehow, they are such a drain on western economies, but criminalising them is a start. Don't you love the smell of success, those bulging bank accounts. As for Iran well its soon to be history so why bother to care, its a waste of time.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Iran