Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Belly Dancing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Observer162
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Belly DancingPage 1 of 1    
Hello! Are you into belly dancing, either as a performer, fan, drummer, photographer or other? How do you like it and where do you go?

I have been following the bellydance community since 1999 as a photographer and supporter. In 12 years I have gone to countless performances at restaurants, parties (haflas), festivals and other venues. I have met countless wonderful people and of course a lot of beautiful women. The only thing I have not done is marry a bellydancer (a delusion of grandeur of mine).

So let's share bellydance experiences and information.

AC, Dallas, TX
 MisterJ
Msg: 2
Belly Dancing
Posted: 12/14/2011 10:11:11 PM
My first experience of a belly dancer was at a Hookah Lounge about a year back. My friend gave me a dollar to tip her. I was so embarrassed! She ended up dragging me out of my shell and making me dance with her. Everything laughed and we had a great time. Its a wonderful style and I really admire the women who can pull it off.
 zanyzan1
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Belly Dancing
Posted: 2/15/2012 4:32:30 AM
i was getting ready to join a belly dance troop and then it happened. Ifell on the bloody ice and tore up both knees. worken on going back to it but, I have a long way to go.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Belly Dancing