Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > So who ELSE out here is thankful for POF??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexandthepof
Msg: 2
So who ELSE out here is thankful for POF?? Page 1 of 1    
Wish you happiness forever. I'm thankful to POF for it is free. I enjoy the forums very much. Cheers!
 Meeting_At_The_Crossroads
Msg: 3
So who ELSE out here is thankful for POF??
Posted: 1/26/2012 3:42:57 PM
I am thankful for POF. Being a frugal person, it appealed to me from the start. It is everything it is supposed to be. I think it is a misnomer in it being called a "dating site" - I think it is more appropriately a "meet-up site". But the marketing world calls this service an online dating site, so we "fish" get to go along. It is a great site for both meeting people and learning about their foibles (thru the forums).

Thanks Marcus.
 arts, dining, music, w/u
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:38:10 AM
I attended a POF party and the other POFers were rude and closed to those attending for the first time. So, I hung out at the bar area and met a beautiful woman that was not part of the POF group. The same thing happened at my second POF party two weeks later. I learned that TRW works better. Thanks POF!!!
 fleta
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 5:10:10 PM
Still looking! Thank you for POF. Had no knowledge how to meet someone once divorced! I complained one night telling my kids where to go to meet nice guys, without attending bars or late night clubs. I worked a second job for years retail, never met a single sole to my knowledge. The right man has not crossed my path just yet. Someday hope to have a success story, but will remain looking until then.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > So who ELSE out here is thankful for POF??