Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Been on here for a while, reckon it's time for a review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Reigniter3000
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Been on here for a while, reckon it's time for a reviewPage 1 of 1    
See profile, I know maybe splitting it into paragraphs would look better. Didn't put a ton of effort into it, but I think it's pretty fun and lighthearted. Opinions?
 Reigniter3000
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Been on here for a while, reckon it's time for a review
Posted: 12/24/2011 5:24:17 PM
Thanks for the advice so far.
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 7:39:08 PM
Lived in San Diego for half my life and did well on PoF. This isn't what I would think the best approach would be for you.

Seems to me you go too far into your own accolades and would be better suited not making your quest for knowledge, education or teaching the overtone of the bio. Along with the Pic of the awards reeks of arrogance as well. There really isn't a bigger turn off for most people.

You are smart and educated and need someone that is as well. That said just say it, don't "prove it".

You are also active and do fun stuff that she will like to be part of. Capitalize on this.

As far as pics... Main pic should be the most fun ever! If you can make her smile she'll read till she gets turned off. If she's still interested she'll want to know more
 Reigniter3000
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 7:49:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to review/critique my profile. The awards pic was meant to be over the top, especially with the Sheen caption "winning". The parts where I said I agree with Trump and the end where I talk about my pictures are supposed to further demonstrate that the arrogance is meant in a humorous way. Perhaps the academic stuff is discussed too much, I'm not going into academia anyways.
 Reigniter3000
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2011 9:32:07 AM
I made changes, comments?
 Reigniter3000
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2011 10:18:46 PM
I'll give this one last bump, I'd like other opinions on the pictures/content.
 Pretty RI Lady
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2011 7:14:33 AM
At my age I'm seeing the young and**** attitude. The younger girls may or may not be impressed. Some may even not quite get it. I'm sure you have a lot to offer, like a dry sense of humor and sarcasm, and career wise you're motivated and capable. I'm sure you'll do just fine. :-)

I say get rid of the fuzzy picture surrounded in red.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Been on here for a while, reckon it's time for a review