Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let me know what you think      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RentrerEnSoi
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Let me know what you thinkPage 1 of 1    
This is my first time visiting the forums and seeing the "profile review" board. I'm curious what some unbiased folks might think of my profile. Compliments,criticisms,suggestions,etc. would be greatly appreciated.
 Pretty RI Lady
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Let me know what you think
Posted: 12/27/2011 10:04:42 PM
Please get rid of the public restroom pic!
 RentrerEnSoi
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2011 3:55:07 PM
But I look so good in it! j/k I'll take that into consideration.

Anyone else?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/28/2011 4:04:57 PM
From your thumbnail, I'd guess you would be a contortionist. Seriously.

Read the writing tips thread, there's too much for me to go into specifics. Post back here when you've made some edits, you have to put some serious effort into it.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Let me know what you think