Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Great Homemade Mustards and Dipping Sauces      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dsljim
Msg: 1
Great Homemade Mustards and Dipping SaucesPage 1 of 1    
I was just looking thru some of the 5300 varieties at the national mustard museum and it looks like some really interesting combinations. So I checked my cupboard, mustard seed,cumin,cayenne, lottsa fresh garlic, half a pint of fresh horseradish, and a few varieties of whiskey.
So does anyone have any good recipes to share here?
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 2
Great Homemade Mustards and Dipping Sauces
Posted: 12/28/2011 3:07:50 PM
hold the phone here! stop the clock!

the national mustard museum ?

that sounds AWESOME!!

tell us aboot it. where is it? do they give out samples? do they have t-shirts?

website?

k.w.
i hope it's by a hot dog stand
 dsljim
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/28/2011 4:25:24 PM
MUSTARDMUSEUM. COM
go to the store, click on recipes, under entrees, check out the
AWARD WINNING MUSTARD CHILLI

Royal Bohemian XXX. The hottest horseradish ever, but the Guy has moved on to make horseradish for Stevie Ray Vaughn and others.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/28/2011 4:54:22 PM
What type of food are you looking to dip? That's usually the determining factor as to what type of ingredients for the sauce. If you're just looking for general mustard recipes, Guldens and Frenchs all have recipes on their websites.
 SingleInChurch
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/25/2018 3:34:37 PM
sour cream, guacamole salsa, hot mexican-style chili pepper, crushed red pepper, "Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Seasoning"
Mix it all up together and it makes a great hot dip for potato chips or whatever. Just be careful how much of the hot stuff you put in. I guess everyone knows by now that I rarely do any measuring!
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Great Homemade Mustards and Dipping Sauces