Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that yo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NeverMindIgnoreProfile
Msg: 1
Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to.Page 1 of 1    
I've been thoroughly entertained by many of the reviews on this tread as well as the profiles commented on. I figured it was time I stop laughing and subject myself to the scrutiny. There is one reviewer in particular I call Ms. Benatar, I hope she gives me her best shot as hers are to die for.
 Pretty RI Lady
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Posted: 12/30/2011 4:41:11 AM
Seems a bit lengthy to me too. Myself personally, I really don't have lots of patience reading a lonnnggg profile. Also, I would suggest just sticking to pictures of you only and not the other stuff that's more suitable for a FB page.

Good luck. :-)

Fran
 NeverMindIgnoreProfile
Msg: 3
Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Posted: 12/30/2011 4:49:57 AM
Okay O G Mike, I'll grant you some space. But just between you and me I'll take the the unabridged version over cliff notes any day of the week. I'm hoping to find someone who has an attention span of someone much deeper than the average internet surfer. My "wall of words" might possibly take a full five minutes of someones day.... are you saying that is much, much to much to ask from a prospective partner?
 You go first
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/30/2011 10:17:37 PM
It's great for a Long Term profile. But... (there's always a but...)

You can safely lose the paragraphs about what boils your blood and the quotes. Unfortunately they detract from the actually interesting parts.

Photos where you're not in them are also a waste of space. Your viewer wants to see YOU. A couple of full length casual shots will be good, too.

Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to.