Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > why do women change the way they say they are so easy ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cineater
Msg: 2
why do women change the way they say they are so easy ?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Probably because she meant she was easy to get a long with and you were thinking getting into her pants.
 ol_hillbilly
Msg: 4
view profile
History
why do women change the way they say they are so easy ?
Posted: 8/13/2005 1:24:11 AM
Wimmin must have clean minds,

For as often as they change them.
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/3/2005 2:21:50 PM
don't ya love the unpredictability? because we can-ya just have to catch her when she's in the mood..lol which should be always...
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:08:34 AM
Yeah give a example because I would like to know where you are going with this one. I mean I have a story I could tell, but, I am going to keep it to myself for fear of someone lurking because they would know it was about them.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/20/2005 10:29:42 PM
shewlfe: I don't feel like getting chewed on by said other member if they were to ever read this, so I going to keep it to myself. I want to see what kind of example he gives before I even think about saying what I might say if I want to post it.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:58:28 PM
Not sure if it makes me a better person or not. Anyways after further thought I really don't care what other said person thinks or if they want to chew on me. If they can't handle honesty well then tough doo. After spending about 3-4 weeks talking to this person they kept hounding me to go out with them. So I finally decided I would take them out to dinner. After spending about a hour inside talking I ended up paying the bill and went outside to the car and spent 3 and half hours talking and pretty much flirting. You would have thought this girl was in heat. Poor thing was grinding all over me like nothing I had ever seen. And to mention all the kissing, UGH!!!! So we move on and keep on talking. Mind you we have been talking on the phone. Probably have had a total of 6 phone calls in which none lasted less than 2 hours. So a week goes on and she wants to go back out again. So I thought why not go out on a picnic. So I find a park where we could meet at and I packed the food. So after after spending 2 and half hours between eating, talking and kissing we ended the night. So we are both home and online and we started talking. She comes out and says, you are everything I want in a man but I just don't feel a spark. I am like wtf is all that about? Remind you here is the same girl that pushed on wanting to go out, pushed in wanting to talk on the phone, give's me her flippin address because she wants me to come over, has the pleasure of getting off on the phone and then all of them of a sudden she says she wasn't attracted, WTF. Sorry, but come the fu(k on. I mean unless you were drunk the first time we went out you should have known then if you were attracted or not. And sure as hell don't go telling someone your not attracted then turn around and tell them they aren't attractive. If you want to keep telling those lies you go right ahead. God help any other man this girl does this to.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/22/2005 12:07:41 PM
Well in a nutshell, I didn't give it, she didn't get it. As far as her getting off on the phone I hardly said anything sexual that warrented her to get off on the phone. That got me thinking about the "free lunch" but I tried to keep that in check. Of course the more and more I think about it, I wonder how many other guys she has done this with. But you are more than welcome Shewlfe.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/22/2005 9:28:51 PM
I wouldn't bet you on it. I am sure she does it about as much as you and I breath daily.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/2/2005 10:42:24 AM
thanks tnshylady...

I read a email that my ex left someone that finding someone is nice is rare. She had that in me and then some. I treated her like the precious jewel she was. But when you treat people wrong or always think about yourself its hard to actually see how someone treats you. Here recently I am starting to think their might not be anymore decent woman. Seems like lately it has become a sleeping around thing, they want to use you for something, or they just don't know how to communicate.

Yes I know I ain't that old but I still believe in a lot of things and I do have my morals. Its almost like no one has any morals these days.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/4/2005 1:14:42 AM
I would have hoped there was a attraction as long as we went out...lmfao
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/2/2005 4:56:01 PM
sure sounds like her wlfe since she seems to know what I was talking about...I am trying to figure out how one would be embarassed to stand up for themselves but yet go behind a fake username to speak their mind....well wait...unless that really is their MO and they don't want other guys to know this is how she works. Who knows if this is her or not. The person I was talking about was msblueyedk. I wrote that post over a month and a half ago so I let go of that a long time ago. talking about bring something up from the past. No where did I ever mention anything about sex, talking about jumping the gun there on that one.
 RiskyBzns
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/4/2005 8:58:43 AM
everything in my post is the truth...I have a place to post my views, opinions, thoughts so that is what I did. The one thing I DID have respect for was not mentioning that person's name. Well, the person who chimmed in and said it was them went out of their way to create a new account instead of the one I talked to them under...RED FLAG PEOPLEthey must have something to had to do that and don't want others to know what other name they are on....BUT, yes we can use the, I am embarasses excuse.

So in a nutshell people, the cat is out of the hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > why do women change the way they say they are so easy ?