Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > car park meets      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 2
car park meetsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Gary Leon Ridgway ? Is that you?
 southernbabe03
Msg: 4
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:05:51 PM
I meet guys in parking lots, but not their cars.
I did post about getting in one car, my right foot out and the door open, but got bashed by people for getting in a strangers car!
I barely got in, anyway.
I met a couple of men in parking lots, during the day, sunny and people everywhere.
It is a way to talk and look into their eyes and see if there is a connection.
I will not "have fun" with a stranger, that is slutty.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 7
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:23:33 PM
Unless I'm dating someone for a long time and we're mixing it up to keep the relationship interesting, I don't see why I'd ever do this.
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:25:32 PM
what is a car park?

and are you asking if women want to meet a stranger and have sex in a car in one of these car parks?

I'm thinking anyone willing to meet/screw a stranger isn't relly going to care "where" this takes place!!

and Gary was a famous serial killer.......cuz of course anyone hooking up for sex is no better than a serial killer to many in these forums
Msg: 9
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:48:03 PM
It's called dogging. It's a phenomenon that sprung up in the UK over the last 15 or 20 years.

wiki
Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so. There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.

Dogging started in the later part of the 20th century, in the UK, with locations mainly being public car parks and lay-bys (usually on quiet country roads) with activity normally taking place after dark. Doggers would usually leave their interior lights on in their cars so that other doggers would know that they too were doggers. Some would flash their headlights at other cars or flick the interior light on-and-off briefly. These are the most common signs to show that one is a dogger, and are also the signs used by gay men who use lay-bys as cruising grounds for sexual activity. Many dogging locations are used by both straight doggers and gay men.
 SC67
Msg: 10
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:56:38 PM

i just thought what sort of lady does this ???

The kind of "lady" that meets men she doesn't know for sex.

Gary Leon Ridgway

I'm probably late to the party to inform you of this, but he's a serial killer.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 11
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:16:37 PM
dogging????
Boy that certainly puts the romance back into dating.
 Kitten189
Msg: 12
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:19:16 PM
Meeting someone in a car to have sex with them????

Gawd,i gotta get out from under my rock..............ive never heard of this before and my initial thought is eeewww. I mean,if its a stranger,it could be very dangerous.

Sounds cheap,tawdry and pretty skanky to *me*.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 13
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:25:30 PM
Car park meets? Never heard the term and if you're meeting women that wants to Car park, I say you better get Bobo checked after
 Frau Chilliknickers
Msg: 14
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 9:08:18 PM

I say you better get Bobo checked after

Car parks and the public toilet romps are just skanky, but for that reason alone its a turn on for some.
As for me, only ever met someone in a carpark for an Ebay goods exchange
 NolitaFairytale
Msg: 15
car park meets
Posted: 1/5/2012 9:22:38 PM
Sounds sort of weird to me, honestly.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 17
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 1:33:46 AM
This is absolutely the lowest. I would have more respect for a woman getting paid for it than one who was just so lacking in any sort of self-respect to meet a total stranger and shagging him in a car upon meeting. Sure, as teenagers we were forced to 'make do' and that sometimes meant cars, out in the barn (that could be fun), or even in the bathroom at a party. But that was with a longterm boyfriend, not some stranger!

Sorry, but now that we're adults (or supposed to be) I think the whole car thing is something just uncomfortable and unless you are into public sex or maybe doing it once to 'relive your youth' it seems stupid to me.

I think I'd pass on the whole 'dogging' thing. I guess the only ones who resort to it must be what the term describes...dogs.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 18
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:54:22 AM
What sort of lady does this? A lady who likes to meet and diddle in car parks, I would assume. Why bother ranting about it? If you don't want to, then don't. Let the folks who do want to, mess about as they wish,as long as no one's getting done-in. Oh, and make a note not to be the next person to rent that particular car right away.
 Della D
Msg: 19
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:56:55 AM
OP, are you talking about that "car park meet" as part of fun and games within the realms of a relationship or among strangers?
 BegrabMeinHerz
Msg: 20
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 3:28:14 AM
In Germany they build the car parks.

The women wait for customers on a stretch of the Immenburgstrasse in a largely industrial part of the city. In addition to the Siemens-built meter machine, which cost $11,575 including installation, the city has built special wooden garages nearby where customers can park their cars and have sex.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/01/world/europe/01germany.html
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 21
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 5:07:56 AM

what is a car park?

A parking lot is called a car park in the UK.
 AddHomonym
Msg: 22
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:25:49 AM
Hook ups in a car park?

How much does that go for nowadays? Did you get a receipt? Maybe it's tax deductible? If it is, that money will offset the cost of penicillin.

Hey 15111958, I love your mysterious pic! Very shadowy...oooo
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 23
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:40:26 AM

Gary Leon Ridgway ? Is that you?

+ 1

freaking hilarious...

what's up Green River ?
 funinsun32
Msg: 24
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:45:49 AM
Nope, can't say that I ever have done that or been asked, BUT I did have one guy with in 10 seconds of chatting ask me if he could come by my work so I could give him blow job!!! This place sure never ceases to amaze me!!
 normaldude
Msg: 25
view profile
History
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 7:54:59 AM
isnt there another "activity" horny people do called "doggin it"? Where they advertise in social media a location and everyone shows up and has random sex or watches? I guess things like that happen someplace but not around where I live...
 egowitch
Msg: 26
car park meets
Posted: 1/6/2012 9:03:28 AM
I could certainly see this as something that could be fun, with someone I was already in a relationship with !

But to meet up with a stranger ? Oh man, is that asking for potential trouble on several levels . Might be your very last excitement.

Floatmetothemoon
Msg: 28
car park meets
Posted: 1/8/2012 6:54:42 PM
the only difference between meeting a girl in a car park for fun and meeting her in the bed..

is the bed is probably more comfortable...

lady, really?
 rec_diver
Msg: 29
car park meets
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:59:21 PM

gizmogaga:what do people think of asking to meet in car parks for a little bit of fun?one lady on here contacted me saying she was willing but i just thought what sort of lady does this ???is it normal

Oh it's totally normal and it's the new way of dating and meeting potential marriage partners in a fast, efficient way. You get the sex out of the way first so any compatibility problems in that regard are immediately discovered.

A woman who will meet you in your car for a first date and wild sex is the type you can introduce to your mom without any concerns whatsoever.

In fact, you can even bring your mom to the meet, so as to get them introduced as soon as possible. Tell mom to stay in the back seat, you can bring the action to her.
 onceagain57
Msg: 31
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:53:51 AM
Kinda lame isnt it...still in school are we?...
 ted61
Msg: 32
car park meets
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:08:50 AM
Why would sex between two complete strangers in a car be any more "slutty" than the same two complete strangers having sex in an expensive hotel room?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > car park meets