Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Getting married POF works x      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 3
Getting married POF works xPage 1 of 1    
Congratulations OP!

My daughter also found her match on pof.

So it can be done.

Best of luck to the both of you.
 laskoboo
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Getting married POF works x
Posted: 1/6/2012 3:33:33 AM
congrats on your finding the right one for you.

I also found my mr right ( BUT NOT ON POF)
and met as many or more than you !!!.. agree with your dating site advise !!!
best to you !!
 AddHomonym
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:59:32 PM
Yay, happiness and love...good for you guys, I hope it works out well for everyone.

I met my wife on POF too but that didn't go so well. Any woman in a rush to get married might as well be on fire...Ima gonna run the other way!

This place isn't any different than any other way of getting to know people. It's just one medium.

Congrats OP!
 bean1967
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/29/2012 8:21:06 AM
POF does work, I met someone on POF last January after a 25 year relationship with a child, I say a child because the man I met was and is so different then any man I have been with, from the first day we met at a coffeshop we hit it off, and we both have children and have both been in a long tearm reltationship. It's been a year now and we just got married in November and he is wonderful he is very endearing and loving and alway thinks of me and vise versa I was reading your testimony and thought I would share, We are in love and have never been but we thought we were before, this is nothing like what we thought life is good and so is POF . I hope anyone that reads this It takes time and patience baby steps. Don't rush get to know each other thats what we did and it works, I am happy and loving it.
 Mark622008
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/4/2012 6:40:49 PM
I want to thank Plenty Of Fish for bringing me and my soon to be wife, Kristi Roesch together on here. If it wasn't for you, we would never have found each other. Thank You, again.

Mark
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Getting married POF works x