Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Noone uses chat on here?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EnigmaWolf
Msg: 4
Noone uses chat on here?Page 1 of 1    
A lot of people have it turned off. I turned mine off a long time ago. I have no intention of being put on the spot by someone I have no interest in. The other thing that bugged me was that you could be chatting with someone and other chat boxes popped up. The chat also doesn't work right for some people. Best bet is to just send a regular message.

Considering the rate of response from messages sent is less than 1%, I would take any option I could get.
 Rain587
Msg: 5
Noone uses chat on here?
Posted: 1/19/2012 10:26:59 AM
I turned mine off too. In the beginning I tried it and too many boxes, young guys wanting sex talk, etc and it would freeze half the time. Send me a message and I'll respond. If things go well we can yahoo message instead.
 PinkZombies
Msg: 6
Noone uses chat on here?
Posted: 1/20/2012 10:37:32 AM
I turned that feature off and kicked it out the window. Chat fans bug the crud out of me- they are rude, bossy, think everything's about *them*, and have zero sense of privacy or personal space. No way.
 kailania
Msg: 7
Noone uses chat on here?
Posted: 1/20/2012 8:46:47 PM
chat was annoying and time consuming.
I turned mine off.
I would prefer an email if someone wants to know me.
 dogatron
Msg: 8
Noone uses chat on here?
Posted: 1/21/2012 8:49:11 PM
I like it for fast chating instead of waiting to message back and worth

Don't use it unless you send the woman you're interested in a message first and talked for a little while.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Noone uses chat on here?