Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > premature or rapid ejaculation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flying carpet
Msg: 1
premature or rapid ejaculationPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Would appreciate feedback on rapid ejaculation. There are between 40-60% of men that experience this sometime in their lifetime,. Its something men dont like to admit.
looking for some knowledgeable insight into this issue.
Women your comments and suggestions greatly appreciated.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 2
premature or rapid ejaculation
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:14:33 PM
rapid ejaculation...

does that mean the cum shoots out with a higher rate of speed ?
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:32:12 PM
learn some control.......
even though we might say "It's alright honey"
We'll only mean it once.......after that....we start complaining to our girlfriends about the Minute Man we are dating.

There are numerous threads already in existance here that will give you plenty of techniques to teach yourself control.
 flying carpet
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/15/2012 7:10:54 AM
thank you, the first response that is a knowledgeable one, and that too coming from a woman who doesnt have the same anatomy as a man. Dissapointing guys!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2012 10:56:22 AM
Never had that problem with a woman, but first and second gear in a 427 Cobra is different story.
 windchymes
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:14:41 AM
I thought rapid ejaculation meant you got off in a raft going down the Cheat River after the spring thaw....
 chromelove08
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2012 12:07:00 PM
Ha MsMicki made me laugh...true we do talk to our friends about you not being able to hold it in. I had an ex who would masturbate all the time but still couldn't hold it when we actually did the deed....so I stopped even having sex with him. As soon as I got in bed he would go right to masturbating so I gave up on even trying.
 Rain.
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:37:14 PM
wow....some of you folks are a tad brutal...poor dude posses a question and you folks respond like complete jackasses .....good going folks ....Slow hand you dont have a 427 cobra let alone a pet snake of the same name. Carpet my advice to you , go ask a professional about this issue ....cause these brain dead idiots arent about to help.....they obviously think its kinda funny , which is kinda sad due to their age.....and by the way....the folks that responded to this thread as a joke , you need to brush up on the wit cause by my standards of * funny * you all failed really really badly. someone should delete this nitemare
 chromelove08
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:51:14 PM
Uh i wasn't making a joke out of it. Quit getting all butthurt
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:59:30 PM
uhm.....obviously someone else has the same issue as OP!!

ForumsCreeper
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2012 5:30:42 PM
Start doing Kegals (same one women do I think) or Just think about baseball, your sister, or that big dude sitting next to you at the ball game, that will slow you down.
 OutMind
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/19/2012 7:44:08 AM

Expend your mental effort on figuring out how to get your partner off and then you will be distracted while still doing something useful. You'd be surprised at what you can think up when you stop focussing on yourself and start thinking about how you can innovate.

Excellent advice.

The problem many men have in this area is that when they masturbate, it's all a means to one end, while really good sex with a woman, it's not the end that necessarily counts but the how to get there. But the moment the guy enters the woman, it's jack hammer and be done, and he has missed the opportunity to read the woman, and give her something that she would enjoy. Some guys may say, think of Margaret Thacher or Mother Teresa. But why? Why ruin it that way. Instead slow down. Even pull out. Work on her. Ask her what she would like. Change the position. Don't be afraid to pull out. Slow down.
 chromelove08
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2012 11:33:28 AM
^^^^^^^TOTALLY AGREE!!!! If you pull out and find her sensitive points then when you go at it again, you will make sure you hit that Gspot lol
 HowRJ
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/19/2012 4:13:17 PM
Get married......
 statemachine500
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/19/2012 6:46:22 PM

I don't think it should be deleted because there are people that actually have given some tips that may help the OP and I'm pretty sure as a confident man he can ignore childish behaviour.

Agree.And what you said about the squeezing technique is an old standby.What OP has to accomplish in the big picture is to disassociate penetration with ejaculation.Ejaculation,or the buildup to ejaculation must only come with a signal from the woman to do so.This means employing this technique that LimitedRache has mentioned,to imprint in your mind that just penetrating and thrusting does not result in the reward.
 statemachine500
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/19/2012 6:52:53 PM

cause these brain dead idiots arent about to help.....they obviously think its kinda funny , which is kinda sad due to their age.....and by the way....the folks that responded to this thread as a joke , you need to brush up on the wit cause by my standards of * funny * you all failed really really badly. someone should delete this nitemare

How about you and your fag friend just stay out of the convo?OP doesn't need a professional.Quit running for mommy or daddy....
 flying carpet
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:14:23 PM
@rain.... thank you! I honestly thought people here would give me some insight/help.
Boy was I wrong. Sad to see so many adults with brains of fleas.
The best part is that stats show that between 40-60% of men suffer from it. Guess I was the only brave one to come open with it.

@ to gal.. dont pass judgements when you dont know a thing about male anatomy.
Wheter I post it here or not is not your call to make, its mine. Sometimes its better to be silent and people may think you are smart,, rather than open your mouth and prove to them you are an idiot.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:29:04 AM
"Just rub one out before having sex!"
Then i would be done for the evening.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
 HughJacok
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:24:21 PM
Dude, ignore all the trolls on this site.
So if you find you are cumming to fast. This is how you deal with it.

If you feel you are going to cum... take you****out and go down on her some more or something. Let your****spew without touching it in any way. This will allow you to ejaculate but because it isn't being touched you will not orgasm.

Since you didn't orgasm, you will stay hard but because you came you will be able to go as long as you want the second time around.

I have done this in the past and it works great for me.
 Aradia96
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/30/2015 4:00:15 AM
I agree with Rain. People being rude aught to be ashamed of themselves. The person wants help, he already would probably feel not too great about it - this attack is not helping.

OP, you should go talk to your doctor he/she will understand and be more helpful. A psychologist/psychiatrist too if it is really affecting you.

Good luck OP.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/30/2015 4:17:59 AM
^^^Yeahhhhhh. The topic is three years old and the OP isn't a member any longer.
 Aradia96
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/30/2015 5:20:44 AM
I'm new to the forums.

Hey maybe he left because of what happened here!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/30/2015 7:34:12 AM
Start riding a bicycle. This is what happens. Cycling works on your cardiovascular system, thus giving you bigger, stronger erections that are sustainable for longer periods of time. Second, being a saddle for hours at the time will slightly numb you down there. So when you're having sex you won't have the need to explode right away. Third, if your problem is extreme, then do a "All About Mary" thing. That is, jerk off before you get together with her. Or even have the girl jerk you off or give you a bj. That will make the second session last longer. And also practice Kegels. You can do that while masturbating, meaning when you are about to come, you stop and hold it. Then you go again, stop and hold it. Even better, practice this inside a ****. That means having very good self control, when you're about to explode, STOP. What will happen many times is that you will experience a DRY orgasm. They are intense and if you experience maybe 3 of those before having the wet one, it will be out of this world.

Realistically you can last as long as you want and with age, and learning to please the woman, you can engage is session after session where your main concern is not coming, but making sure that she is super wet and gets some orgasms as well.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:05 PM
Kegels work for both genders! Do them all the time. A strong pubococcygeus muscle is important not only for sex. It's the same muscles used to stop/start urination, so relax, contract, relax.. holding for 2-5 seconds and work your way up.

Look up edging techniques.. they do help.

The definition of premature ejaculation is literally orgasming before you want to.

I had a 3.5 year long relationship with someone who had PE issues, and trust me.. learn to please your partner. He never tried.. and never tried to deal with the PE either.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > premature or rapid ejaculation