Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Here's my profile, any tips?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EnigmaWolf
Msg: 1
Here's my profile, any tips?Page 1 of 1    
Same story, same old sent tons of messages most unique, I like reading so yes I read every profile I'm interested in, no replies ever. Starting to think the message system is broken.

[link] http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=35279210 [/link]
 ChadsFormerStandIn
Msg: 2
Here's my profile, any tips?
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:33:48 AM
What are you looking for in return?

You have lots of cool stuff to talk about and say! Your grammar is a bit muddy though. It doesn't effect the message. Just might leave a certain taste in a discerning woman's mouth.

Also, in 2 out of the 3 pics you look high as a kite!!

I laughed as soon as I read the word hippie. A lady is going, "yup, this guy's freaking baaaaaked!"

Ryan
 Frau Chilliknickers
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:43:18 AM

In all honesty, I can drive and I have a car, but I do not have it with me at this time (it's at my aunt's house). That and I never carry more than 20 dollars at a time, and I tend to spend under 5 dollars or around under 10 dollars for one meal with someone else with me .

That made me laugh so hard.

I am not sure how serious this is. If it's not, great stuff, but if you are serious, holy shit
 MyGoodness39
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2012 1:40:46 AM
There are too many "love to" in there. Change that around a bit.
 EnigmaWolf
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/18/2012 1:57:48 AM
I updated my profile, any better?
 KMFDM_Fan
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/18/2012 2:08:31 AM
Mother of god

get rid of the "I'm 5'5 or five feet and five inches tall, I have I black hair and I am hairy and I love it! " ...you killed 90% of your game there.

Also, choose a default pic of you smiling, not looking stoned..

Get rid of the nude surfing comment or water it down some....you save those kind of surprises for later..

Other than that you seem to have it together...just don't let yourself get more hyper than you already come off as or girls may think you are a spaz..

Make yourself stand out but in the approachable way, not the omgwtfbbq? kind of way

good luck!
 EnigmaWolf
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/18/2012 9:34:05 AM

get rid of the "I'm 5'5 or five feet and five inches tall, I have I black hair and I am hairy and I love it! " ...you killed 90% of your game there.

Also, choose a default pic of you smiling, not looking stoned..

Get rid of the nude surfing comment or water it down some....you save those kind of surprises for later..

Other than that you seem to have it together...just don't let yourself get more hyper than you already come off as or girls may think you are a spaz..

Make yourself stand out but in the approachable way, not the omgwtfbbq? kind of way

good luck!

I removed that info as it was unessassary. I left the beach commet in, I'm trying to say I'm a nudist or at least open to the idea, it has nothing to do sex. It's not a personal subject. How can I say this better?
 KMFDM_Fan
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/18/2012 11:08:30 AM
that is still something you save for later man!

remember this is like a job interview except your profile and photos do ALL the work...the girls will spend maybe a couple minutes tops checking out what you're about...laying it out there that you are interested in/already like to hang out with your wang out may scare away MANY potentials...

too much of a negative stigma associated with nudists/nudist beaches..just save it til you already have hooked a girl's interest
 EnigmaWolf
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:34:51 PM
Fair enough, I guess I wouldn't call myself a technical Nudist anyways as I'm not as stuck-up or as strict as many are sadley.

I also cut-out some more things, and changed my main photo.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Here's my profile, any tips?