Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Double crossed      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curlygrl
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Double crossedPage 1 of 1    
So you want to shame him.

Think about this....

You are willing to risk looking psycho and bitter
at the expense of shaming some guy?

Double crossed- just let it go. His true self
will be exposed again. Just sit back and watch.

Shaming him or even reacting to him keeps you
connected to him.

Disconnect and meet other guys.

He is not worth your self worth or esteem.
I get you want him to feel pain but it is only
going to make YOU look bad.

Good luck.
 wa_le_lu
Msg: 5
Double crossed
Posted: 3/19/2012 11:11:38 AM
I agree with curlygrl. Let it go, I know it is hard.....oh do I know, but it really isn't worth it. The good women on here need to stick together because we are the ones that get dogged out because of the other women that decide to be nasty. I get so tired of hearing from guys how ALL the women on here want money money money or get this one, they just want a free meal Seriously, some guys are just nuts and don't have any either Hang in there, and I am trying too
 MissIndependantOne
Msg: 6
Double crossed
Posted: 3/24/2012 4:19:28 PM
Look at it as tuition in the school of life. Learn from it and you wont have to repay tuition to learn it again.
 pyarmaleaach
Msg: 7
Double crossed
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:30:52 AM
I understand. If you're concerned about other women who may fall prey to his sneaky nature, then it's best to advise on this level.
 pyarmaleaach
Msg: 8
Double crossed
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:33:19 AM
I don't think passivity is the way to deal with this. I don't think passivity is responsible, either. Wouldn't you want your sisters, mothers, daughters forewarned of such a cretin if he were to approach them?
 Mistyfullmoon12
Msg: 9
Double crossed
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:53:46 AM
I have found that most males on here are sick mother****ers! They can be 70 yrs old and still think they're big studs. I've hidden my profile for a while because all I get are young guys who just want to see what it's like with an older woman(as if) or the ones who are just plain old lying jerks. I'd rather be alone than have to deal with it!
 wa_le_lu
Msg: 10
Double crossed
Posted: 4/25/2012 9:57:46 AM
My experiences also Mistyfullmoon...it is what it is lol.
 missimagination1
Msg: 11
Double crossed
Posted: 5/4/2012 3:25:18 AM
yep i know exactly how u feel. I was dating xxbefriendmexx for 10weeks and he was cheating on me with 2 other woman. Me and jen found out about each other and both left him. He lied through his teeth to worm his way out of it. But jen and i are now friends. 2days later he's back online looking for his next fix! While still trying to keep us. How pathetic! please dont fall 4his lies, he comes across as a really genuine type of guy. Grrr
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Double crossed