Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Until I meet the right person, will you have sex with me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vibrantshe
Msg: 1
Until I meet the right person, will you have sex with me?Page 1 of 1    
I’m sure this subject has come up before but I’m still totally baffled. Every few days I get an email asking me for sex. There is absolutely nothing in either my pictures or my profile that suggest I am looking for an intimate encounter. In fact my mail setting includes “Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.”

This question isn’t for the guys who were raised right and would never be so disrespectful. Please, if any of you has done this, I would really like to know… WTF is going through your mind????
 daynadaze
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Until I meet the right person, will you have sex with me?
Posted: 1/29/2012 10:20:11 AM
Some of the creepies actually get sexually aroused by asking a plethora of women to have sex with them. Others get lucky often enough with women online who are more than willing to have sex with strangers online, be it cyber sex, or phone sex, or those willing to meet up in person. Really all you can do is block them, it's not illegal to solicit for sex but it is illegal to solicit for sex and ask for money, fine line. Seriously though, it works often enough for them to keep trying. It doesn't have anything with you or how you present yourself, these creepies just randomly hit on women. Of course the more you show and behave in a way that you want random sex, the more you might get attention, but I think part of the people who do this aren't looking for easy prey, they want to prove that women who pretend they wouldn't do such a thing, will do it. Part of their game is to make women look phony, etc.
 Buckets_of_Sky
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/29/2012 10:27:20 AM
^^^^ yeah what she said

Just ignore, block and forget. So simple.

It is nothing you are doing it is just the nature of the beast. I don't waste time with that level of filth and my life is better for it. Have a happy day!
Posted: 1/29/2012 10:34:11 AM

WTF is going through your mind?

the possibility that you will say yes.

many men have learned to ignore such protestations of sexual boundaries, having encountered women who can rationalize away such thinking in a heartbeat when they feel attraction.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/29/2012 11:17:17 AM
This question isn’t for the guys who were raised right and would never be so disrespectful.

Sorry, you're not allowed to exclude anyone from answering, and I’m trying to get over it anyway – if only to participate in your thread. Mind if I drop you a quick note?

You are heart-poundingly cute after all, leaning on the bed just the way I like. Those puppies look like they need a daddy, and as your profile says, you are exceedingly hot (and I did hear the one about a Priest and a Rabbi walking into a bar… with a horse and a camel, Dolly Parton’s pool-boy, Marilyn Monroe’s chauffeur, a congressman, an evangelist, two termites and a frog named Kevin. Call me!).

You could fend me off by changing your mail parameters, but I can still compose 400 characters and change my age and postal code faster than you can shake a bunny tail. And divorce my wife. And stop smoking, using drugs and contacting others for intimacies (sigh).

Having done that, I might as well contact all the women in your area… it’s an economy of scale thing. Hope you don’t mind.

(hmm… I’m starting to get ideas)
 bronzcoco
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/29/2012 11:19:38 AM
I am sure that most women receive these types of messages. I certainly do. Honestly, I think these guys are thinking that they may actually get an opportunity for some physical interaction. I also believe that they send out the same type of message to numerous women in order to improve their chances. Don't pay those msgs any mind. I am sure that among the unwelcomed ones, you must receive some sincere msgs, as well.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2012 11:25:59 AM
I agree. It's simply the sexual equivalent of asking "are you going to eat that? If not, can I have it?" Or perhaps a better analogy, is someone seeing that you are care-taking a house for someone, and asking if they can live there rent free until the owner returns.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/29/2012 11:30:10 AM
I assume that they figure it can't hurt to ask. If for instance every 20 women they ask they get laid once, that may seem worth it to them. Who knows? If it ain't for you - you have the right to laugh and tell them how silly that is, and stop contact.
 dp30
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/29/2012 11:51:39 AM

I assume that they figure it can't hurt to ask. If for instance every 20 women they ask they get laid once, that may seem worth it to them. Who knows? If it ain't for you - you have the right to laugh and tell them how silly that is, and stop contact.

If 20-1 is the right ratio, then it is worth it. Hell most guys only get a response to a well written message about 1 out of every 4-5 sent.

There are so many flakes, fakes, and attention seekers on here some guys may just give up, and start doing this for kicks to see what happens. I mean if you have been here for a year and had no luck (i see a lot of guys that post here in this situation) they may just figure they have nothing to loose with this tactic, and who knows they may do better that way.
 vnufall
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/29/2012 12:36:31 PM
there was a guy on here that has been flirting with me all week. today i get why he was. he has a fwb girlfriend who lives around here and they are looking for a 3some....lol. now i don't care what they do, but i just said i think i'll pass on that. theres nothing in my profile about kinky or 3somes or fwb etc either. it just takes all kinds in this world....lol.
 vibrantshe
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/29/2012 12:56:16 PM
Thank you for all your kind responses. Yes, I do delete and block. I’m not shocked by getting these emails. Sadly, I expect them. Still I really can’t believe that these guys ever, ever, ever get a positive response.
 dp30
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:13:10 PM

Guys , or women, who take chances, even if they are absurd chances, do get their share of positive responses.

Well said, and absolutely correct.
 vibrantshe
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:27:07 PM
unclezeus - OK, now I know who thinks it’s ok to send such emails. Umm…Sorry but it is not ok and it is disrespectful. Really; a woman of any size, age, or attractiveness is not flattered by that “kind” of attention. It’s one thing to think it. It is a totally different thing to solicited sex from a woman just because she is on a dating site. And by the way thanks for the put down that I am seeking attention for because I asked a question on a forum designed for asking questions. Really, you should deal with your misogynistic attitude towards women.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:40:06 PM
I'm going out on a limb here and just guessing, but maybe, just maybe, they want to have sex with you.
 conundrum9
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:46:17 PM
wtf is going through our minds? we want to have sex duh
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Until I meet the right person, will you have sex with me?