Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pof....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Pof....Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

one day after we got into an argument and didn't speak for over a week,

what was this fight about?
 Golfer4u2011
Msg: 15
Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 4:56:16 AM
i got some swampland in florida..if you're interested...
 xlmagboy
Msg: 16
Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 4:59:55 AM
Well, maybe he didn't like the fact that you were off of here and decided to make you come back on here.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 17
Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 5:33:27 AM
If I were dating someone from here & we were exclusive, I'd put it up & say here 4 forums only, as I have done in the past.

The guy is an icky creep, move on, & chalk it upto experience. Don't let it color your future; there are plenty of good guys on here
 Hopeneverdissapoints
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 8:25:06 AM

This seems like an episode of Degrassi, or pretty much any 14 year old high school girls life.

It can be translated to
"OMG! Me n Jeremy were like steady, but then like we got in a fight and he wouldn't sit next to me in home room, he didn't text me or hang for a week! and then like I saw him talking to Jenny Slater in study hall, and I was like 'WTF?!' And he was all like "What? We were just talking, we weren't doing anything.' So I like changed my course schedule to like be in the same classes, but like he was mackin on other ho's so I was all like 'uh uh, homey don't play dat, you're like dumped you slime ball a-hole...we had so much in common, and I cared so much...do you think he will come back? Could he just be like a sex addict or something so maybe I should like stick around and support him?"

^^^^^^^
LOL!

This is so right on...
 wkmooreh
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 11:22:06 AM
You sure we aren't dating the same guy..LOL
Wow, Finding a decent, honest, working man that wants a monogamous relationship is proving to be very difficult.
 NJ_Phil
Msg: 24
Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 2:50:51 PM

or is there an addiction to pof once you have been on long enough

Oh my God...I never thought of that

I actually think there are a lot of long timers here that "work the system". They have the "foggy" pictures, the darkly lit, hand picked ones, even maybe a few HS yearbook photos... They live in the past and either refuse to accept what they are today, or think nothing has changed in 20 years. For some, it's not deceit, they actually believe it, and that's the sad part.
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 37
Pof....
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:12:57 AM
@ DRUMMER: I get that same feeling. Don't. POF is just a site for the problematic and hurt. A kin to an elementary school remedial reading class. People who just don't fit. Myself included. Lately, I'm hardly messaging and just going straight to the forums. Don't quit dating; just quit having any confidence whatsoever in the type of personalities a site of this nature draws. Now just wait, some male "suck up" is going to attack my candor. He'll say I'm whiny; competition has become so fierce that men will even turn on each other for some kind of show of female recognition on this site. LOL. I love it when some guy complains about getting ignored; then, some dipshot replies and says "well, that's because you didn't dot an "I" in your profile. You're not wearing a suit". Change the profile ad nausium; it's not going to change the integrity of POF.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pof....