Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The best I have ever had      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aries_328
Msg: 8
view profile
History
The best I have ever hadPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)

I'm bad at relationships and I am worried that he will only want sex from me.

There's your problem....

Do you not know where your feelings are? You are the one that turns it to only sex. The rest of the relationship is all around and all you see is sex.

Stop doing that.

That doesn't have to mean stop having sex. You need to learn how the two work together apparently.

Here is what will happen for you if you don't figure it out.
- You will start a relationship
- you will have sex and he will enjoy it
- you will continue a relationship
- you will have sex and he will enjoy it
- he will continue enjoying it and you will think that is all there is
- you will pull back to see if he just comes for sex
- he thinks you are in a relationship and still enjoys sex
- you pull back
- he thinks you are in a relationship and still enjoys sex
- you pull back
- he gets confused and tries to have sex to see if you still care
- you pull back

You forget to continue the relationship :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
The best I have ever had
Posted: 2/3/2012 8:14:41 PM
We'll keep the Superbowl.........but you can have the Patriots and all their fans, they're mucking up our city!!

There is no perfect answer jd, time will tell what he really wants.
Have sex because you want to have sex, and not because you expect a relationship out of it.......that way, if it doesn't work out, you can chalk it up to a good time and not hold any resentments.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 23
view profile
History
The best I have ever had
Posted: 2/9/2012 12:29:06 PM

Just one. Less thoughts. Get out of your head, now! Seriously, what's with us women always needing to overthink stuff? What did he mean when he said this or that? How about what he said was simply what he meant and nothing more? Good sex, cool, doesn't mean there will be no relationship, doesn't mean there will be one. You want a clear answer, you ask him.

You need to be cloned.
 brothatrain
Msg: 24
view profile
History
The best I have ever had
Posted: 2/9/2012 12:36:06 PM
Take it as a compliment and just continue to get to know him. Both man and women hear that line i'm sure, hell i hav e heard that from many women in my life and after getting to know them find out that sometimes we just don't click. But thats not to say that a person should base a relationship on having great sex but the stuff that comes after the conversations the times out and how one feels in a whole.
 seabreezeandyou
Msg: 28
The best I have ever had
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:18:04 PM
leave it to a women to get a great compliment and make it a negative
 OutMind
Msg: 34
The best I have ever had
Posted: 8/22/2012 6:44:10 AM
I think you are a little too jaded. You had sex. Now you can't spend time together having sex, so he tells you "you are the best he ever had.." and now you assume that all he is after is sex.

If all I wanted was sex, I would cut off all the phone talking. But by you having such assumptions, you may create your own self fulfilling prophesy.
 timetocare
Msg: 35
The best I have ever had
Posted: 8/22/2012 7:26:57 AM
well to me i think if you are talking to him several times a week you two are in a way getting to know each other and if he was only for sex then he would be wanting and begging you to come by all the time
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The best I have ever had