Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > thank you pof      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2daystheday
Msg: 1
thank you pofPage 1 of 1    
i have finally found my perfect match on here, the one i could spend the rest of my life with. there are good people and honest people out there, just have to be serious. there is alot more to a relationship than the eye candy. anyways ive found my Angel so good luck people it can happen
 Scureza_di_Corpolò
Msg: 2
thank you pof
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:08:31 AM
Oh, yes indeedy. There are good people; real people; honest people. Mixed in with the kooks and fakes (not entirely unlike the general population).

You found your
I found my perfect
The point is, it can work, but you have to work it.
 PinkZombies
Msg: 3
thank you pof
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:16:47 PM
I'm happy for you, and it looks like you joined only recently.
Serendipity!
 craigoli33
Msg: 4
view profile
History
thank you pof
Posted: 2/20/2012 8:13:53 AM
Well let's just start with I'm the happiest man on earth!! I found my angel on POF after a year of searching, yes!! just don't give up and keep trying. she wasn't in my matches; so I went to the search page and she came up after going thru many pages; we fell in love fast and now we are engaged to be married. so everyone keep looking, she will turn up. A word of wisdom though PEOPLE BE HONEST NO B.S. you only waste each others time. happy searching, Craig
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > thank you pof