Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Naughty pictures to the wrong number      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 1
Naughty pictures to the wrong numberPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I AM SO EMBARRASSED. I sent inapporiate pictures to the WRONG number. Why isnt there a recall for blond moments like this. THANK god my face wasnt in them. Please tell me I am not the only person who has dont something as stupid as this.
 --Zen--
Msg: 2
Naughty pictures to the wrong number
Posted: 2/9/2012 1:30:47 AM
Receiving one from a complete stranger is amusing. You can feel the embarrassment.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 2:12:04 AM

ComplexEnigma on 2/9/2012 752 AM:
I AM SO EMBARRASSED. I sent inapporiate pictures to the WRONG number. Why isnt there a recall for blond moments like this. THANK god my face wasnt in them. Please tell me I am not the only person who has dont something as stupid as this.

Hey THANKS for the pics! And now that I have a pic of your face from your profile pics .... WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ... cut and paste, cut and paste ....... Let's just say I have the whole picture ................... THE WHOLE FANTASY EVEN.

Now don't listen to all those nagging nannies ..... You just keep sending those pics out randomly .... Lighting up our lonely lives.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 4:16:35 AM
Probably the ONLY good thing about my still being somewhat shy and reserved in some ways, is that I wont make that mistake. Of course, I lose out in other ways as a result, too.

I have also been the receiver of unintended communications (no naughty/nice pictures yet, unfortunately), but I found it all just amusing.

I wish our society was a little more accepting than it is, of the fact that so many of us do enjoy entertaining each other that way, it would make dealing with what you are, more of the silly sort of feeling one gets from dropping their ice cream in their own lap. That's really all this should be considered, after all.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/9/2012 4:29:08 AM
I will NEVER do it again. That is all that I can say. TRIED it and FAILED. I am so embarrassed. HOW is there not a recall button???
 Scureza_di_Corpolò
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/9/2012 5:16:47 AM
First laugh I had from this site in DAYS. Laughing with sympathy -- I've done things way stupider than that. At least you didn't text them to your boss?
 Yew4ics
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/9/2012 5:30:57 AM
I have done that mistake too on both counts. Sent naked pic to a wrong number. as in a stranger. Whew! glad it wasnt someone I knew. But also in trying to text with multiple people at once, I have acceidentally said and sent something to the wronnnng person, and it was wrong on so many levels, it just sucked. Now I wont even try to multi task when it comes to texting. say goodbye to one before trying to start an exchange with another.
 abelian
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:20:30 AM
Well, just make sure you never have your face AND your boobs or your face AND your vajayjay in the same photo and you won't have anything to worry about. I don't have a cell phone that takes photos, so I can't make that mistake. Maybe you should follow up with a text and and ask if the person liked the photo.
 Tryns
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:26:10 AM
uhm yeah....been there done that. not with pictures but with some naughty texts.

I was texting my realtor about some properties I was interested in. At the same time there was some frisky sexting going on between me and a girl I was dating.

You can see where this is going.....needless to say I didn't intend to ask my realtor to "come over to my office so I could bend her over my desk"

Yeah.......I had to get a new realtor......I was dying of embarassment.
 BigJ_78
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:28:33 AM
Nothing worse than accidentally sending a d*ck pic to your mother while drunk texting ...

But I guess thats what I get for having "Mom" and a chick named "Mona" so close together in my contacts list on my phone
 WinterIsComing80
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:42:44 AM
I've never seen the allure in sending c0ck picks so I'm a sexting virgin for the most part. I've received some naughty pics before but I refuse to send my package out into cyberspace.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:48:01 AM
The guy who I was intending the pictures for will read this and think WTF she never sent me any pictures.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:49:54 AM
And I so wish I were drunk when I did. Then that would be my excuse.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:18:49 AM
omg for freaks sakes Im so glad im not alone in all this lmao I sent something stupid to one friend of the familys hes all "I dont do that!" I didnt look at the incoming named just assumed it was "him" lmao to the guy with the drunk d*ck pic to mom and everyone else im dyin here this one cracked me up!
 *army mom*
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:36:41 AM
I'm sorry ... I fail to see the humor of a middle-aged woman sending naked texts to anyone.

How many more ways can you scream "desperate for attention"??

Geeeezzzz ....
 rec_diver
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:43:29 AM
Sending nude pictures of yourself even to the "right" number is not a very intelligent move.

Most relationships don't last forever, and if and when you breakup, especially if you're the one who is the dumper, and things get ugly as they usually do because relationships don't usually end well.. where do you think those pictures are going to end up?
 funinsun32
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:44:19 AM
Nice!! lol All I can say is thank you for the laugh and be lucky it was a stranger!! I think it would be WAY worse if it was someone you know!!
Never did the pic thing but have done the wrong person, wrong text thing!!
 Kit281
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:33:18 AM
I had a woman come in to a gas station I worked at......didn't know her at all. She proceeded to tell me how mortified she was. Somehow she was trying to send her husband a video of them engaged in oral sex......posted it to her facebook. All their families saw it before it was blocked. I question if it is even possible to post a video like that to face book, but if it did happen I feel SO sorry for her. All their families are their "friends"! And then I thought.......if I did that, the last thing I'd do is tell strangers I did it!

I once was replying to my boyfriend (we worked together) and I was telling him something the boss said......oops....sent it to the boss instead. Thank God it wasn't something bad. And thank God boss is a good friend. I just laughed it off and said "damn, glad I wasn't sending him boobie shots!" Of course the boss said to feel free to send those too!
 pinkhaireddoggy
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:43:32 AM
I never put naughty pictures on the net or any phone or camera. You're just asking for trouble.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:25:27 PM
No I did manually type in the number because the number was on my google number and you cant send picture via google. So I had to type the number in my phone in order to send the pictures. After I sent the last picture I noticed the number was different. AND I blocked the number on my google phone and on my mobile number.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:26:05 PM
Lesson learned I am way past the sextexting age limit. I will NEVER do it again.
 musical_turtle
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:42:25 PM
That really is embarrassing lol. I don't send naughty pics out, and I have 39279423842374824423482397 reasons why. This is one of them lol
 SAllen198123
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:29:54 PM
dont worry there has been humiliating photos sent all the time to the wrong person
 princessraennn
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:37:25 PM
been there done that............................ouch
 jojoaus
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2012 1:04:10 AM
To army mom and rec diver... I feel a little sorry for the both of you. This is a fun thread and you are both being prissy......

I sent a reply to a slightly suggestive text from my guy to... his old work mobile!! I got a reply too :D Not a naughty one but a request for clarification... we both got a laugh from that!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Naughty pictures to the wrong number