Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Should I take all my clothes off?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 3
Should I take all my clothes off?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Yes. Take all your clothes off. Go and stand in the Market Square near the shopping center end rather then the road and I will come and have a look and provide a full review. If you can give me a few hours for my plane to land, I'll meet you there ! LOL
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 11
Should I take all my clothes off?
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:25:15 AM
As the mature women have sparked your interest, I have informed my mother who is rushing from Newport Pagnell now and should be in Northampton within the hour. I told her to look out for the man standing in his boxers and wellies as I understand the snow returned last night ! Look out for the lady in the silver Volvo. LOL
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:44:48 AM
If she's the one sprinting in your direction - yep, that's her !
 The_Four_95s
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:48:52 AM
I just had to comment, not that I have a "man crush" but...

Whatever you do, don't get too caught up or worried about how you're received on BP.com.

If you're not getting any play on this site, then there's no hope for anybody.

Unless you put on a blonde wig and some lipstick and eyeliner and put a couple of rolls of charmin in your upper chest and be open to bi-sexuality. I guarantee your inbox will be full in no time, most of the men wont even bother to look closely.
 redhead00507
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:59:00 AM
Ok, I don't have a whole lot to day except you're very handsome and your painting skills are amazing! With that said, I would make pic #2 your main cause I can see your amazing eye color and your smile...good luck!
 redhead00507
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/10/2012 11:59:16 AM
Sounds like you have an excuse to come to Illinois now! lol
 DragonBits
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/11/2012 8:39:21 AM
Paddy_o_Lantern, the above was kind of petty, he looks good, likes animals and is an artists. If I were gay, I would hit on him.

But I doubt he is seriously looking at changing his profile.
 DragonBits
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/11/2012 10:39:29 AM
Lionessx, I think he is just trolling the boards, maybe he is really an ugly old man, or maybe just looking for attention, so I gave him some. Who knows, who really cares?

The one thing I do know, if this is his real profile he wouldn't be asking silly questions like he did.

I think he won't do anything about his profile pics. I think he could upload a full body shot and he has the empty picture slot to do it, I would be willing to wager he won't or can't put in a full body shot. Let's see if he does upload a another pic.

I was talking more about these comments.

OP I have to say you have done a good job of getting your ego stroked with this profile review are you actually looking to change your profile or just cruisin for some strokin.

I have to say the comments from women on here are leading me to believe that women actually prefer the look of a man with a stubby face.
 Jayne0927
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2012 4:36:46 PM
No need to take your clothes off. Your profile is one that would certainly pique my interest - a little eccentric, but I love eccentric. The dogs, your interests, I don't know why you aren't getting a boatload of responses. You are very goodlooking. I didn't notice on your profile if you had an age restriction. Perhaps, you're looking for 20 yr. olds, who wouldn't be able to really figure out your profile. I'm sure they're still scratching their little blonde heads!
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/11/2012 5:58:16 PM
And he did take his clothes of in Northampton Market Square 'cause my Mum saw him naked in the snow and said she was glad she made the drive and had a look !

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Should I take all my clothes off?