Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > cant talk to girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 2
cant talk to girlsPage 1 of 1    

i have relationship issues ok. Im surrounded by women and 1 women said i cant talk to girls and that she sees me as a friend not a bf. i talk to girls all the time but i dont get into relationships maybe thats why she said that

Exactly.
 Jayne0927
Msg: 3
view profile
History
cant talk to girls
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:20:05 PM
Stop being so judgmental and critical.
 kja71
Msg: 4
cant talk to girls
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:54:23 PM
Do you have a question that you want to ask? If so let's hear it....
 daynadaze
Msg: 7
view profile
History
cant talk to girls
Posted: 2/11/2012 12:14:35 PM
Some woman told you something negative and now that's who you are??? Maybe your problem is that you can't talk to snotty women who make fun of you. Be yourself.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 9
cant talk to girls
Posted: 2/11/2012 8:40:09 PM
I have a male friend who suffers with this - his problem, and I suspect yours, is that he approaches girls as a friend, in a friendly manner.

He's the nicest man in the world but he's got zero game ! He'll chat away to a girl and buy the drinks and think he's getting somewhere until her husband turns up and thanks him for keeping his wife company because he'd got held up ! LOL

I suspect you are doing the same. You are non-threatening and so easy going but you are not coming across as an 'interested' man just a friendly one.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > cant talk to girls