Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I can't thank you enough POF!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goldiiloxx
Msg: 1
I can't thank you enough POF!!Page 1 of 1    
To be honest, I joined this site with no plans of ever finding or even really looking for anyone. I honestly signed up looking for some laughs as random sketchy men hurled lame pickup lines at me. For a while that's all I found too, then one day while absentmindedly browsing the seeminly endless profiles, one in particular caught my eye...I messaged him right away, something I had seldom done at all, and we clicked right away! After about two weeks of talking via pof, then phone, we met before new years, and it was amazing...an instant connection! I honestly not be any happier, we click in every way possible and I am sooooo amazingly thankful for POF being free and easy to use, because otherwise even though he and I are only two hours apart, we may not have ever met if not for POF! I can honestly say he has brought a level of joy and love to my life that I didn't think I could find .I wake up every morning happy to have su h an amazing man in my life! Thank you POF for your part in leading me and the man of my dreams to find one another!!!
 mmsalsgiver3188
Msg: 2
I can't thank you enough POF!!
Posted: 3/25/2012 3:10:28 PM
If you are having issues finding someone its because you are trying too hard...you have to give it time and let it happen, if someone messages you then message back I have made tons of friends on this site and am happy with my choice...so don't wreck someone else's happiness because you haven't found yours yet, the day will come :)

Happy Fishing!
 Hench4Life
Msg: 3
I can't thank you enough POF!!
Posted: 3/26/2012 2:34:47 AM
Congratulations... But now you're going to turn your profile off, so thousands of guys don't waste their time for your amusement... Right?
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I can't thank you enough POF!!