Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Stood up on vday      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 2
Stood up on vdayPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
There's another little troll that comes here - male - fan of Monster Trucks and Chuckee- Cheese. You'd be perfect for each other.

He's submissive, you're dominant. He's 18, you're a little girl who has posters on her bedroom wall. You'd be great together - and you could then make up stories together and live happily-ever-after in LALA land, leaving the grown ups in peace.
 laskoboo
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:42:14 PM
call me crazy but I'd been done with him the minute he started showing me pics of his women ( throphys)

when you followed him home and saw he was with a woman, you should have just left.. because you knew all you needed to know. The rest and staying and telling him off was all drama, created by you.

Next time, just walk away and take care of yourself, decline any calls from him and be on your merry way into a future using your energy with guys who are worth a chit.

he just ate all your drama up.. why give him that as if he is worth getting upset over? you need to learn how to take better care of yourself rather than blame it on the men. Your going to end up in jail if you keep this up........ all the drama and rage.
You are going to have to learn to just accept things as they are and know you cannot make someone care about you and love you.

Try to get some sleep and shake this off. Try to make better choices in the future and act with self respect... it will pay off for you.
All your actions did was make him wake up the day after V Day and look in the mirror thinking he's all that and a bag of chips.

laskoboo
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:56:24 PM
stay friends?

with friends like that, who needs enemies?

friends who are decietful, untrustable, lie to you... yeah right, you need that like you need a hole in the head !!!

try something new...
don;t respond and if he comes a stalking you, which he may because he seems to love attention, pretend you don;t know him and quickly be on your way. No response at all from you, n anger, nothing... because he isn;t worth it and never will be... I dont care how perfect looking he is... he is a peice of chit

he just wants to use you for sex when his bytches ( of any hair color) are not seeing him.. don;t do it.. treat yourself better and you will get better !
walk away and dont look back.
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 9
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/15/2012 3:17:56 PM
Hard to believe you're almost 30 and act the way you do. It's something I would expect from a 14 year old.

I'll be damned as to why you gave him the time of day, waiting for him etc.,

Sheesh...
 seventiesbaby2
Msg: 12
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/15/2012 4:19:03 PM
I read your post and was sure you were a very young girl maybe 18 and this is your first boyfriend. Then i saw your 29 and almost died of shock. You need to grow up ... Your 29 date a man not a child. Date soneone in there 30s with a car who will pick you up. If somone does not show up end things. Why would you meet him there anyway., Have a man pick you up. At your age I was married successful bussiness woman with kids... you sound so immature... ( no offense)
 luv2lol
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/15/2012 8:16:01 PM
I for one am glad you confronted him - leaving you sitting in a park on v-day AND knowing that someone hurt you like that before. That is so beyond malicious and deserved more then a tongue lashing imo. To jab someone in a tiger spot so intentionally is so unfathomable to me but people do it all the time. And then to ask you to be friends after? Like he deserves any respect and hopefully new blonde see's he's a douche too. A-holes like that expect others to take the high road, or doormat position, so they can continue on with their b-s with no repercussions or guilt. I like a girl that stands up for herself...however if you go back to being friends I'll come kick your ass. Sounds like there were some red flags though so make sure you learn from it and move on to find someone better.

ALSO you do sound A LITTLE psycho (and you seem to know and embrace it) so perhaps some counselling might do you some good too. Sometimes we all need to talk to someone...without the feedback from unqualified others:)

I'm sorry that happened to you and I hope the next one will be kinder and more respectful.
 0ldhag
Msg: 20
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:59:36 AM

I'm just hanging out here for the kicks...

Very entertaining thread...

You're a writer, so i'm assuming this really isn't really real.

Great beginning to a book though..

Msg: 21
view profile
History
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:21:54 PM
Guess you need to truly consider not going out of the house for any reason on Valentines Day........

Talk about drama, stalking, and childishness all rolled up into one girl.....shakes head I would say that you should be taken over a knee and spanked, but I am afraid you just might like it and then think I am wanting you and your ways and stalking me next.

cd...........
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 22
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/16/2012 9:32:34 PM
Sorry.....but this thread was just to good to not read all the bull **** that was written. Thanks for the laugh!
 andy1961
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Stood up on vday
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:40:37 PM
Holy shit! It's the Maury Show!

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Stood up on vday