Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > pointless?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jcvoice
Msg: 2
view profile
History
pointless?Page 1 of 1    
If you feel like you're just searching, searching, searching to no avail, then maybe it is time to take a breather and focus on yourself for a while. Read some books, program, work out, do whatever that centers you and makes you happy. Then try and reach out to those with similar interests. That way you won't have to worry about your mind set when you do meet someone. :)
 PutYouOnBlast
Msg: 3
pointless?
Posted: 2/17/2012 5:24:42 AM
It could be your approach, the fact that many women have been 'burned' on any dating site, or just that you are not what they would be looking for. You are one in a million, so don't take it so hard. I have not had the best outcomes with people that I did go on dates with and some became very good friends. It is either/or, not a personal thing.
 0ldhag
Msg: 4
pointless?
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:56:44 AM
"If you are intrested in a relationship ..."

Is that kinda like being in "love" with love?

You're more interested in a "relationship" than finding the women of your dreams?

Stop dating. Thats my advice. When the right girl comes along, you'll know. Why get a bad taste in your mouth by dating a bunch of "wrong " girls.
 JTR428
Msg: 5
pointless?
Posted: 2/17/2012 9:34:39 AM
You are right my man. You can see the same behavioral traits with another set of women who get told by countless guys everyday they are beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, attractive, hot and so on. Plus they do the same by letting a guy spend on them and then smile and walk off. They are called strippers.
 Timmahh88
Msg: 6
pointless?
Posted: 2/17/2012 9:18:44 PM
Funny that I've never ever had a female make a move on me or appear to be interested I've had two ex girlfriends who were clearly interested in something other than just me. I'm not nervous around women nor am I no confident in myself it just seems like I'm invisible!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > pointless?