Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Girl Scouts are Evil      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 3
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are EvilPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
This is why I hardly ever vote Republican, and they are moving more & more to the right-wing freaks. I'm not interesting in living in a Christian Nation ran by prevs like the above.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 4
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 3:34:42 AM

The Girl Scouts are Evil

I agree because those girl scouts are up to something, and it is to fatten my azz. Fark you girls and your delicious, yummy cookies.

Seriously how do these people get elected?

Just wait until Fox news breaks the story about the all Muslim Girl Scouts in Fargo, then whitey will go full derp.

If that's not freaks I don't know what is.

Then consider yourself one who does not know, as ones sexual preference does not make them a freak anymore than your sexual preferences make you a freak.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 6
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:21:37 AM
politicians can be nuts...

oh those bad, bad girl scouts

asking who ever is 1st lady to be honorary president

that's it, no more cookies for me!

I'll buy s'mores from the Campfire Girls instead
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 7
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 6:54:19 AM
My mouth fell open.

Is nothing sacred?
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:55:51 AM
Well they WERE flirting with evil in the cookies by causing deforestation and threatening Orangutans existence via their palm oil addiction. Fortunately that culture has been challenged within the ranks and changes are on the way to make them less evil, though the demand for palm oil pretty much assures that greenwashing with a "sustainable" logo will do little for Project O.R.A.N.G. I still aplaud Madison and Rhiannon for trying.

http://www.takepart.com/blog-series/paw-and-order/2012/02/08/teens-fight-stop-girl-scout-cookies-killing-orangutans
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/24/girl-scout-cookies-palm-oil-orangutan_n_866398.html
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 9
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:48:46 AM

asking who ever is 1st lady to be honorary president

that's it, no more cookies for me!

So why change your mind now?

It has always been the policy of the Girl Scouts to have the first lady as the honorary President.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 10
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:33:47 AM

Politics aside I bought four boxes last year they sure have decreased the number of cookies per box...now that's evil...:)

OMG...I finally agree with you!
 want to travel
Msg: 11
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 2:17:52 PM
Americans!
do you realize that many, no the majority of republicans would be considered a 'hate group', in most of the world!!
buy those cookies
and please, please, the world begs of you, no more fools for presidents
it is the world that pays, for your crazy choices
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 12
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 3:15:52 PM
Now I have a craving for s'mores
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 13
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 3:36:14 PM
I will admit, I do "support" the GSA by doing my "duty" to do a couple of boxes of sin every spring. Us Boy Scouts never had to succumb to selling a deathly outcome as a lifestyle choice, just to make a few bucks, but perhaps I forgot after being drummed out early by leading an insurection refusing to be lost in the woods all night and meeting our other obligations. We went home, they got lost and spent the night cold and unprepared, we got booted.

Like Madison and Rhiannhon leading the Orangutan friendly campaign, the GSA seems to be leading the human friendly campaign and it's pissing off old white farts...not that there is anything wrong with being one...but we have no cred or need to dictate the lives of women from conception, birth, life, reproduction, independence, and departure with grace and dignity.

The sooner the Theocrats insinuate themselves into the lives of others, the longer the life of guilt tripping needs to be survived and dealt with. That theocratic guilt trippin has killed a whole lot of people and is poised to kill em younger and faster for merely being humans, or even spiritual beings in human bodies.

These kiddos can change their palm oil impacts and choices, where and who they are, and will become as humans and this should not be up for negotiation with theocrats. Parents and churches, groups and friendships mold people on their own terms. When the state becomes involved, things tend to go far afar from sane as history has proven so many times.

Still gonna buy my boxes of sin and support because they are at least talking about things and holding strong against the worst of patriarchy.
 xlmagboy
Msg: 14
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 3:39:19 PM
Have you noticed that all girl scout cookies are now Kosher?
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 15
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 3:56:53 PM
From a mommy.
http://www.diefooddye.com/2012/01/23/our-cookie-conundrum-how-we-support-scout-values-without-sacrificing-our-own/
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 16
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 3:59:08 PM
If they're kosher, that means they are also halal.

Lets all start an urban myth that the Girl Scout cookies are halal now that Micelle Obama is the honorary chair of the organization.

Tell your right wing loonie relatives and we'll wait to see how long someone posts it here from another source.
 xlmagboy
Msg: 17
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:17:50 PM
OK, I'll start the first rumor, here it goes.....

The FDA which is primarily composed of Jews walked into the cookie factory and found a dirty scout pin laying on the floor. The FDA then told the scouts that if they didn't allow Jews to bless their cookies and buy Jewish flour that the FDA would have to issue a 10,000 dollar fine. Of course the scouts had no option but to convert their cookies to Judaism.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 18
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:23:11 PM
^^

The FDA which is primarily composed of Jews walked into the cookie factory and found a dirty scout pin laying on the floor. The FDA then told the scouts that if they didn't allow Jews to bless their cookies and buy Jewish flour that the FDA would have to issue a 10,000 dollar fine. Of course the scouts had no option but to convert their cookies to Judaism.

after which, the Mormon church told Mormon Pres. Repub.- candidate hopeful Mitt Romney that he must submit the names of these Jews for 'secret baptism'.. to cure them of their "Jewishness" , or at least make it acceptable to God, it is simply a MYTH that Jews were "God's chosen people"
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 19
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/23/2012 7:51:50 AM
Fox News viewers don't deserve a cookie..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/girl-scouts-critics-too-extreme-to-succeed/2012/02/22/gIQAiFF9TR_story.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

A 10-year-old girl offering to sell cookies in Reston around midday on Jan. 14 was stunned and upset when an adult neighbor responded by denouncing abortion.

“When the woman answered the door, she looked at my daughter and said, ‘We don’t support Girl Scouts because they support abortion, which kills babies,’ ” recalled Kim Douglas, who’s been a troop leader as well as a Scout parent for four years.

“It left my daughter very shocked, confused,” Douglas said. “She said, ‘Mommy, something creepy happened to me.’ ”
 want to travel
Msg: 20
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:31:00 PM
Read up about KOSHER, and HALAL ,laws on slaughtering animals
It is really nasty what these crazy laws make them do, and very cruel
I think it is time the world tells the jews, and muslims to stop whining.... at least for one year
add all religious nuts in there too
just one year
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 21
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/23/2012 4:41:51 PM
There are differences between kosher and halal, but when it comes to cookies (except for the blessings) I'm pretty sure a kosher cookie would also be halal. And I just wanted the Obama-is-a-secret-Muslim crowd to go nuts over something.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:41:43 AM
Whether or not girl scouts are evil is not a left/right thing......... What it is, is just plain silly. Just one more example of where kids just aren't allowed to be kids long enough. Both sides do it equally.

I haven't seen anything as remotely cynical coming from the left. The amygdala controlled far right fear freak show just added Girls Scouts to their long list of childehood demons and boogeymen. Barney, Tinky Winky, Sesame Street, Dr. Suess. Muppets, Smurfs, Disney movies, SpongeBob SquarePants, Happy Feet 2, to name a few. A dark cloud in every kiddos book, film and cartoon, and a monster under every bed.

I agree that kids should not be subject to this Muppet McCarthyism until they are at least old enough to drive, or be trained to kill for oil.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 24
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:06:58 AM
Only in America!

0ldhag
Msg: 25
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/24/2012 12:14:40 PM
I think 'Bob' has a little too much time on his hands.

MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 26
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/24/2012 4:21:32 PM
Girl Scouts are evil. Buy their cookies and a baby dies. State Rep. Bob Morris put his daughters in the American Heritage Girls instead… …

"the premier national character development organization for young women that embraces Christian values and encourages family involvement.”

Family values. No youngsters allowed to say “Allah” instead of God in the oath. And no more lesbian scout leaders. Hurrah.
 terminalfrost
Msg: 28
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:57:58 PM
Girl Scouts are not evil, thank you very much...The cookies they make are too good to be evil!
 deetristate
Msg: 29
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 10/12/2017 9:11:41 AM
since allowing open degenrates to be members, membership in boy scouts is down and cub and boys will cater to girls and the girl scouts are not too happy.

be careful what you wish for.

""""The Girl Scouts of the USA has issued a blistering rebuke of the Boy Scouts of America's decision to begin letting girls into the ranks of its troops.

"The Boy Scouts' house is on fire," Girl Scouts told ABC News in a statement today. "Instead of addressing systemic issues of continuing sexual assault, financial mismanagement and deficient programming, BSA's senior management wants to add an accelerant to the house fire by recruiting girls.""""
 _babblefish
Msg: 30
The Girl Scouts are Evil
Posted: 10/12/2017 9:40:54 AM

since allowing open degenrates to be members, membership in boy scouts is down and cub and boys will cater to girls and the girl scouts are not too happy.

"since allowing open degenerates" yeah, gotta agree with you on this one, the hanging dog merit badge really should go
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Girl Scouts are Evil