Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Drivers licences for illegals?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 2
Drivers licences for illegals?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I think lapd is seein $ signs is all... more classes, fees and fines for not paying for their classes and fees. I dont see safety in the equation at all.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 3
Drivers licences for illegals?
Posted: 2/24/2012 8:01:53 AM
Plus they got themselves in a hole they been impounding cars like crazy. No one can afford to get their hoopdys out. Mow theyre stuck with a bunch a crappy cars and dont know what to do with them. People dont even want them in auctions.
 matchlight
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2012 9:57:58 AM
When someone has no license even to be in the United States, why should any of those states give him a license to drive here? A state law which authorized that would work against federal law--directly enough, I think, to make it unconstitutional.

Not that this administration would object. It refuses to enforce some immigration laws as a matter of policy. It's suing Arizona for daring to make a law which required officers to enforce federal immigration laws. One of them requires non-resident aliens to carry proof of their right to be in this country on their person when in public places.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/25/2012 9:39:38 AM

On a side note. I have been getting my car taken away 3 times, all those times, I went and waited for a whole month before i culd get it out, and it cost me $2,000 all of those times

Let me get this straight you paid another 6 grand on top of the already over priced mustang?! Um not one of your more practical choices... just sayin.

We dont pay taxes??? So ur saying we go to the store, and were like, excuse me charge me for my groceries but dont charge me tax because Im an Illegal???

Payroll taxes! I hear all the time the american born hispanics **** piss n moan the illegals are undercutting them. No, those in construction and any other kind of day laborer gets paid in cash, and yes their ladys are all in the system with anchor babys. Recieving free healthcare, foodstamps, education etc. while their men send their money home. You know its true so dont even try and lie to kick it.

You on the other hand sought change. Want to better yourself. Youve been brought here no choice of your own. Its ok to be proud of your heritage. Remember your roots but dont forget or appreciate the opportunities given to you. How do you show your appreciation? Im sure you must be a democrat so you must be familiar with the sayin not what your country can do for you but what can you do for your country? What country do you consider yours u.s. or mexico?

Lastly this thread was about licensing illegals. Not mexicans, you realize illegals come in all sizes shapes and colors. You singled out mexican nationals not us.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:04:12 AM
Don't even get me started on this one...
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:14:29 AM

Don't even get me started on this one...

<<<
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:16:10 AM
omg it cut out my post lol ... pokes juanito with a stick ....
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:00:16 PM
Let's not reward illegals with anything.

What I think California should do is to have NO-FAULT auto insurance. I resent having to pay extra for an uninsured motorist in case of an accident. IF I get the plate number (if they haven't taken off) then I only receive a small, across the board sum of money for my vehicle. I believe the amount is $4000.00. It's a total rip-off!!
 jmark4
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/26/2012 1:20:00 AM
until we punish those businesses and people that hire illegals, NOTHING will change.

Look at the home depots and post offices all throughout California with home owners and businesses picking up illegals and hiring them on the cheap. These are the same people that **** about illegals and them being here. When it serves them it's all good but when it doesnt', they want them out.

The wine industry and half of California's agriculture industry would go broke if you eliminated illegals.

One of the biggest states hiring illegals is Texas. They hire them then whine how illegals are destroying our country.

Like with most things in the u.s., it's fueled by greed.
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 2:10:18 AM
What may be next on the agenda for Obama is an Amnesty bill that includes a biometric ID for every US employee. I'm including an interesting article about it that says every business owner will have to buy a scanner to scan their employees. The form of ID is questionable. It could be the less worrisome card or a retinol scan,etc, to the worst, an RFID chip. Maybe there is some more current info I can find but this article will have to do for now.

http://thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3248-obama-co-want-national-biometric-id
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:04:24 AM
^^^^^

The vast majority of the GOP has voted yes for other bills Obama has pushed so I wouldn't be so sure. Obama only has so much time left so I think this will be coming up sooner than later.

Personally I want Ron Paul to get elected. If he does well in several primaries in March then he still has a chance. Unfortunitely he has been virtually ignored by the media and in the debates.

Support and vote for RON PAUL !!
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 1:22:03 PM
Miltplum , do you know that Obama signed an Executive Order for the Dream Act?

The following contains a short article plus watch the second video, Obama did what he wanted after all.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-orders-his-own-version-of-the-dream-act-video/

Congress said No to the Dream Act. If Congress doesn't vote the way Obama wants them to, he just signs an Executive Order ! I just saw part of the list of Executive Orders he signed, it was way too long to read. Obama has acted more like a dictator than a president.

Memo to ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) from Obama -video about memo
http://youtu.be/BrAjbvSmaoI
 john_in_bh
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/26/2012 1:44:57 PM

What may be next on the agenda for Obama is an Amnesty bill that includes a biometric ID for every US employee.

OMG...I just read the article. It's hard to believe. This country is going down the toilet.
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 1:56:29 PM
Yes John, our country is in deep trouble. We cannot handle another 4 years of Obama's dictatorship! Healthcare and the NDAA law among others need to get repealed.

Again, I have to say Ron Paul is the man for the job but I will risk another Republican being president if Paul is no longer in the running.

If I continue I will get too far off topic. Check out the thread titled Obama is an utter failure.
 matchlight
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2012 10:16:35 AM

Illegals didn't come here to steal jobs from americans- they came here to make a better life for themselves.

Does it matter why they came? The result is that Americans are subsidizing Mexico. Why we should make up for the many shortcomings of the Mexican government, I'm not sure.

The businesses that hire illegals do it because we want cheaper and cheapter product- we are not willing to pay more

Is there someplace where people willingly and regularly pay more for things than they need to? The businesses that hire illegals do it because they figure the gains are worth the risk. If we increased the risk, they would stop.

Three of the twelve sections of Arizona SB 1070 were devoted to preventing that kind of hiring, and yet your president has done everything he can to prevent the bill from becoming law. The government's argument is not that SB 1070 conflicts with federal immigration LAWS, but that it violates the administration's POLICY of not enforcing those laws.

and thus have forced the businesses to go elsewhere to produce what the masses want.

It's true that as a country's standard of living rises, it may not be profitable to make certain things there any longer. You can only increase the productivity of a steel mill or a computer chip factory so far, and at some point it will be cheaper to buy steel or chips made overseas.

But two things are doing the lion's share of the damage to U.S. businesses: One of the highest business tax rates in the world; and suffocating regulations--especially environmental regulations--which increase the cost of almost every good or service. We are choking on red tape.
 emaneten
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:39:15 AM
I don't get how illegals hurt the economy. They do a $12/hr job for $8/hr. It's like a tax they pay $4/hr not to IRS but directly to the business owner. Business owner provides cheaper goods and it increases tax payer's buying power.
Government is not getting anything but not spending anything.
Yes illegals send their lousy savings back home but that loss is well covered by legal immigrants. When you bring $500k, open a business, hire 10 Americans they issue a green card for you right away.
Most illegals live like a ghost, they fear cops like god. They never involve in any kind of crime other than being an illegal alien (I love this word).
Stealing jobs? This is ridiculus. You are legal, English is your 1st language, you were raised in here in this culture. If a non English speaking foreigner can steal your job you should blame yourself.

Bottom line...I'm totally against illegal immigration. This is slavery. It must be stopped. Give them their human rights! or don't let anybody in, as most people here wants to be. Let's see how many of you can live without your slaves.
 Naramie
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:39:33 PM
Good old illegal immigration, a problem that we will never solve because people in power lack simple problem solving skills or have a stake in the business profiting. I'm gonna guess the latter because people can't be that stupid. It's a sinking ship, instead of plugging up the leak, they're paddling out the water with their hands.

Many illegal immigrants work for huge corporations and American businesses, instead of hammering the corporations/businesses for having inadequate verification practices they go after the illegal immigrants. Which is stupid because they will keep coming back and most likely end up working at their old assembly line spot. Heavily punish business for hiring illegal immigrants, which will decrease the number of opportunities for illegals and ultimately it will cause them to leave and go else where. I'm no rocket surgeon but that seems like a far better idea than spending thousands of dollars to chase down one illegal immigrant, spend thousands more deporting them to their native country. Then a week later they come back the process repeats itself.
 emaneten
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:08:22 PM
competition should lead them to find bigger and better jobs with using their potentials. with all the respect to people working hard for their money, dry walling and framing shouldn't be a dream job for an average american citizen.
 emaneten
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:06:02 PM
Paul- illegal immigration is ILLEGAL, not good for anybody, nobody can support it. Period.

You hate them because you're sad for framers can't screw people $40/hr.
I hate the system attracting hopeless people with "American dream", closing their eyes to illegal border pass and living conditions. Nobody should live sub-human standards in this country. Even if people are willing to.
 emaneten
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/29/2012 4:38:06 PM
Well...I'm glad you don't have the power to enforce immigration law. What is the "very strong punishment"? Feeding to lions I guess. I have a better idea. We catch every illegal, train them as gladiators, have them fight with swords to eachother. We issue a green card to the champion. Live on espn.
Lol
 emaneten
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/29/2012 5:32:18 PM
Lol Fair enough Paul!
Cheers
 psytle
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2012 4:57:30 PM
Personally, I'd like to see the requirements for driver's licenses tightened up for everyone, not just illegal immigrants.

Traffic is getting rodonkulous because it's too easy to acquire a driver's license, and it's very hard to lose.

Also, up the minimum age of driving to 19. :P
 emaneten
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/2/2012 10:22:59 AM
This country is so good in many things. but the best in fooling people. even it's own people. they tell you;
"we are a great country. we are so rich that we can give a brand new BMW to every farm worker"...."but there are these illegal rats jumping over the wall and steal your jobs"
and you americans are buying it lol
mass hypnosis, impressing.
 emaneten
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/2/2012 11:37:51 AM
rich- fords, computer softwares, boings, fighter jets...weapons. selling good enough around the world. we're in bad shape because of the economic system that requires continuous growth. when it hits the top potential it has to fall down to grow back again.
 emaneten
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:27:29 PM
you are %100 right. but no worries, they are working on a WW3 to create new markets. actually it's already happening in middle east. this will pass as well.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Drivers licences for illegals?