Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ray_1957
Msg: 10
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
quoting OP > "The vagina is almost exactly like a natural woman's"

There's ...NOTHING... like the real deal, but whatever floats your boat.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:40:28 AM

I can't say I have seen many men with what could be transformed into what I would call a hot girlish figure I would think most M to F would look a little thick around the middle.

I don't think there are many men with a combination of a tiny waist and shapely hips and that is pretty hard to get by surgury. Same with soft skin and thick hair - I would imagine there are not too many shemales who have that at well. My guess is you have a preferrence for a woman who has a chest bigger than her hips and a waist only somewhat smaller than her hips if you think these M to F look hot.

Would just like to point out that the introduction of estrogen will make significant changes to a cis male body. Hips will widen, breasts will develop, facial features will soften, skin changes, in some cases I do believe that the voice changes as well.

Will also like to point out that what someone finds attractive will be subjective. I personally don't get all gooey in the panties over celebrities. male models or athletes.

I also know a lot of MtF that are darn convincing. A lot of preop transgenders as well.

Also.. if you haven't seen this.. take a look. http://abcnews.go.com/US/male-lingerie-model-turns-heads-push-bra/story?id=15154407

The model is male. All male. Not sure of his orientation (appears to be pansexual), I don't care, and it shouldn't matter. Watching the second video clip, he does capitulate to being transgender, but feels no desire to change his body. If you don't think a MAN can have the curves of a WOMAN, check out 3:54 of that second video.
 deerdog1
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/2/2012 4:19:40 PM
JMO once a man always a man ..and any for any guy to have sex with anyone who has ever been a guy is just a little queer in the least JMO

and I am not homophobic do what you want ... a person can like cars ...a person can like trucks ...but El-Camino's were queer
 gentleplus
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:15:10 PM
There is mounting evidence that these types are actually dual zygote conjoined twins with a normalized distribution of body parts that are anatomically correct..... So the person could have a female brain and female secondary features such as fat distribution etc.... and still have the primary sex organs as a male.... the only way to be sure is to take tissue samples from each body organ and do a DNA test on each internal organ/body part looking for a mismatch...

The hermaphrodites who have both working vagina and working penis are examples of this dual zygote expression in humans...

so a post op trans can be fully a functioning female in all her mental and physical expressions... each case is different
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/10/2012 1:16:24 AM
The thing is she is a man, and you are having sex with a man...There is nothing wrong with that...How you explain it though, it sounds like you do, as long as you can not tell,lol...
 coyotefeller
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/16/2012 12:25:36 PM
God knows how I landed up on this
thread ....I'll just blame it all on HeartOn64! lol
To answer your original question OP (who seems
gone now!) ...the closest I can come is to relate
what happened to a young buddy of mine who
was fooled by one of these post op trannies at
some time in his life!
Now she/he was a good looking chick and
even had natural (hormone grown) breasts,
he showed me a picture of her topless.
And he tried for a few weeks (sex) not
knowing what the deal was ....you know...
....no clit, no labia....etc...then he gave up
the "relationship" and she/he told him
what the deal was.....not very nice too fool
a boy like that !
 deerdog1
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/16/2012 1:13:59 PM
im sorry .. but when dating me its what you were born as .. now i wont discriminate socially against a trans whatever but if you have ever been a boy and i know it.. i wont date you final word
 barefootkitten
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/16/2012 2:09:11 PM

There is mounting evidence that these types are actually dual zygote conjoined twins with a normalized distribution of body parts that are anatomically correct..... So the person could have a female brain and female secondary features such as fat distribution etc.... and still have the primary sex organs as a male.... the only way to be sure is to take tissue samples from each body organ and do a DNA test on each internal organ/body part looking for a mismatch...
Just saying, conjoined twins CANNOT have male and female features. Conjoined twins are identical twins that did not fully separate. Identical twins have the same DNA, and therefore, it is impossible to have identical/conjoined twins of different genders. If you have twins of different genders, then it was due to two separate eggs being fertilized by two separate sperm. Fraternal twins have their own separate amniotic sacs, and so cannot become fused. So, what you are saying is genetically impossible.

As for transexuals -- to each their own. If they don't interest you, don't date them, otherwise, who cares?
 deerdog1
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/16/2012 2:52:26 PM
Lucialovable.. still got a lot to prove havent you sweety ..im happy that you are more happy since your transformation ..however your posts revel that you still have demons residing in your psyche .. you seem to think that your surgeon has made a better mousetrap/vagina .. but nature has been making them for a few million years . so leave these women who have OEM vagina's alone and be happy with your after market vagina ..my moneys on the real thing baby... IE my moneys on the real monkey lol
 Feather21
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:31:13 PM
What is M2F?

What is a M2F

I need more words, I need more words, I need more words, I need more words.
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/16/2012 4:07:59 PM
A man born a man is still a man. I dont care how much surgery you have to alter the appearance. You are still a man.

You can do whatever you want to the outside appearance. You are still a man.
You think like a man, you have a man's chromosones. You are a man.

You can "fake" your movements to make yourself appear feminine. You can do whatever to over exagerate feminine moves. You are still a man.

IMO, you, the OP, are having sex with a man. It would be no different if he had some "mutilation" or surgery to remove something else because of a deformity or whatever. He is still a man. You are having sex with a man.
Just because you exchanged a part does not change who HE is. He is a man.
If he had cancer and lost his penis because of it, would he be a man? Yes.
He is a man.

You can make yourself believe whatever you want to allow yourself to accept what you want. But he is a man. Accept what you will for yourself, only stop trying to convince yourself that its "ok"... she looks like a female.
He is a man.
 deerdog1
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/17/2012 6:54:10 AM
: lucialovable

\ my comments were not by design to make you feel bad or to be hurtful.. like i said in my first post i would be honored to have you or a transgender person as a friend..but as a lover I could never get over the fact that you were once male .. I dont see that as bigoted just a mater of who i am
so I am going to post now as your friend giving you advice .. my second post was in admonishment of your catty condescending replies to other posters .. minorities like yourself feel that when others in the majority dont understand or accept what makes them in the minority they are bigoted ..not true .. you are the one different it is your responsibility to show others that you are a good person despite your difference .. its not our responsibility to just accept everything/everyone as good .. this is a big downfall of the gay community.. instead of trying to help people understand them they want to force people to accept them as normal .. well you guys are not normal ..not bad but until you are in the majority not normal ..so you come off as telling everyone that was born a female they were inferior .. you come off as telling every guy who wants not to have sex with a transgender woman that they dont know what they are missing ...well who i have sex with is preference and preference only... you would be better served to explain your stance and show that you are good in spite of your difference
as i said if you were near me I would be honored to have you as a friend .. i would not be ashamed to call you my friend ..i would not be ashamed of your difference .. i would accept you as a woman ..but just like my woman friends that are taller than me ..i wont sleep with you because thats my preference

its fine in these forums to state your difference and explain your difference and reasons for same ..just dont call someone bigoted because of their preference.. or even because they think normal is better ..you think your difference is better ..but again your the minority ..help us understand you and love you but dont try to force your self on us as new and improved

as your friend i will always state my opinion forcibly and with respect and though i may not respect your opinion i do respect you and your choices for yourself

now i hope we are friends
 deerdog1
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:38:23 AM
hey whatever ..your 30 you would totally do anything or anyone lol.. they are for sure pretty ..and when i was 30 i probably would have done them but today not everything is about sex for me
 deerdog1
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:56:53 AM
wasnt shunning anyone i was making a joke ..it is ok to joke about this subject right??? i admit i an curious i would love to see the results of your transformation ..and I really dont know how i would feel after being exposed to a t girl as a friend ..im several years your senior and have evolved a lot in my years .. I remember when i thought I would have no interest in a bi sexual woman .. now i know and am friends with many ... I dont shun anyone ..and im sure we could have interesting conversations about the way we both think /feel.. if we were friends

I have gay friends ..i dont understand them but i accept them
 deerdog1
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/17/2012 11:42:28 AM
winston and boca ... you have a healthy outlook on this subject .. the two young t girls cant remember your names luceia and Taurean ...i wish you the best of life and relationships

however in all four of you i see intolerance of other opinions ..not just intolerance of bigotry ..boca you have now stereotyped religion .. not all religious people are bigots ...winston you have insinuated that people that have ruled out wanting to be with a t girl as not being confident in their sexuality .. thats not the case with everyone .. im not judging ..but you two girls in every post ..i see bitterness toward people who have different opinions ..you 4 people say we are judging but are not you doing the same ??? just saying

me thinks you should be educating us not judging us
\
people subject to hurt feelings need to avoid these forums VVVVV
 deerdog1
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/17/2012 12:38:07 PM
well ill admit that you guys have opened my mind about this ..and thats a good thing.. maybe some day i will have the opportunity to meet a t girl and learn more..still not ready to have sex with one but who knows maybe some day

^^^^ yes by saying that the ones who disagreed with you did so because of watching Pat Robertson and reading their bible ..you did in fact stereotype whether you realize it or not that might be as offensive to some people as comments made about t girls

darn yesterday i didnt know what a t girl was .. its a lot shorter than typing transgender woman
 abmccray
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 1:43:11 PM
I don't know if it's the lighting on Taurean's pics or what, but I honestly can't tell that she is transgendered, and I'm normally realllly good at that (artist). not like I give a ****, I just find it interesting to test my skills, just like I like being able to tell which Asian country a lot of people come from. But, yeah, it looks like Taurean has had some -great- work done.
 MsMicki
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:09:48 PM
I see the Google Psychiatrists are at it again!!
Amazing someone would think a person would go through all it takes to become a different gender without years of agonizing over it.....or years of therapy!! Also amazing that "someone" thinks she isn't being condescending by saying a transgender is a "disorder".........sheesh!
I say kudos to those that have the strength to become the person they think they should be......

on topic: If a man likes a M2F.......more power to him! There are enough varieties out there for all of us....
 abmccray
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:37:01 PM

How would you men who wouldn't want to have sex with a tranny feel finding out after the fact?

If a man doesn't want to have sex with a trans person, and has sex with a trans person, then that is not a man who didn't want to have sex with a trans person.
 abmccray
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:40:06 PM

Wonder if trannies hiss or lisp when they talk? Nothing like a gay hissy fit to make you smile/laugh...

OP the pic of you from below showing tat on the arm and face shows off your mannish features. Your shoulders and face scream GUY IN DRAG

Why do gay/trans people make you so bitter that you want to make fun of them? Is it that you're angry that, even looking like a physical woman, or not interested, they can still probably do a better job of getting women than you? Or is it that you're worried that if you don't keep yelling and plugging up your ears, you might start feeling a little movement in your pants when looking at their pics?
 deerdog1
Msg: 52
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:50:38 PM

That is what I said. That is specific and not generalizing. That is geared toward the people who use Pat Robertson or the Bible for the bigotry. That is not saying anything about religious people. Try again.

ok it dont matter .. you cant see your prejudice so i cant show it to you..but fact is in this whole thread not one poster that i can find had brought up the subject of either Pat Robertson ...religion ..or the bible .. no one had even questioned the morals of her transgender choice ..nor of the guys who want to be with a t girl ... if they had your comment would be fine .. but there was no basis in this forum for your comments on religion except for your stereotyping ... come on you dont really believe that Pat Robertson ..and the bible have nothing to do with religion ..get real.. not many forumights will even present the subject of religion in a sex forum and this is all i have to say about it
 abmccray
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 3:26:26 PM
LOL...yeah,you're so right.We "hater's"with real p*ssies and genetics to back it up are way beneath these hotties.
Better stop "harping" because I won't get a date from a man who's into them.Nor would I want one.

Let's make a bet. Have Taurean message the last man you messaged on here or anyone you're currently messaging without telling him she was a man. See who he goes for.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 6:09:13 PM

because some of you want
to seem politically correct

Not being politically correct at all. Just understanding of the fact that WE are all different and should be accepted as such. While it may not be something we would join in on, no need to throw some of the cheap low blow name calling that has gone on in here. And no Heart, not accusing you of that at all. The world would be a much better place if we could come to accept difference. We are after all, humans!
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/17/2012 6:09:42 PM

I myself am a T girl and I can honestly tell you I've never been turned down when I told someone about myself.

I just stumbled upon this thread and I just checked this poster's profile.

Nowhere in this person's profile is it mentioned they are transgender. That is a pretty big thing to leave out in my opinion, and totally unfair to any man who looks at the profile.

If I were dating a person I assumed was naturally female based upon how they represented themselves in their profile, I would feel cheated and I, for one, would turn this person down.

I don't have it listed because it's nobodies business. It's a medical condition you twit. I don't have to go blabbing it around.

It is the business of every single male who looks at your profile and assumes you are a regular female. You also say you are pre-op, so not mentioning this also is a downright misrepresentation on your part.
 MsMicki
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:07:15 PM
HA! ^^ good one!!

Too bad she can't mention that in her profile.

Why does she need to.....why can't she wait till an appropriate time instead of inviting hate mail from people like Rock and you??

And when did you start hormones again? Around 18? Or did doctors stop you from going into puperty as a male so they could then pump you full of estrogen so you developed tits before you had your SRS?

Good lord, how is this your business? And the condescending tone in that statement speaks volumes.

Take your misplaced anger someplace else

Care to take your own advice??

but you can chase me around the forums and bad mouth me if you must.You are simply showing your true colors

:lol: you really think you're so special I follow you around? Talk about deluded!!
I post in threads I find interesting......whether you are posting under one of your numerous names or not!!

Cannot even fathom why you feel the need to argue about your pu$$y just because one guy stated he likes M2F's better? So frikken what.......your guy likes yours......isn't that what matters?

I'd say my colors aren't the ones flying high in this thread......sweetie!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.