Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > he washes after sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 2
he washes after sexPage 1 of 1    
He's a bit of a clean freak?

There are worse things a guy could be. But if it bothers you, then end it. If it doesn't, then don't worry about it.
 DameWrite
Msg: 3
view profile
History
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 1:50:26 PM
Nothing weird about it. Don't fret.
If you don't like him leaving the bed, make sure there is a hot cloth and dry towel handy. (washing him can lead to more! ;)
I liked it when my fellow washed after wearing a condom, I hate the taste of rubber.
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 4
view profile
History
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 1:55:13 PM
Nothing wrong with washing up before or after.
 Twitch369
Msg: 6
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 2:22:14 PM
It's not an insult to you. I wash after sex always too, and frankly I much prefer it if the woman I've had sex with does too, especially if we used a condom. Frankly I like to have multiple goes at it, and the taste of semen or latex is a major turn off for me when I'm giving oral.
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 2:35:51 PM
it can only mean he's a player. the best way to deal with a player is to withhold sex. that's what you should do here, because logic dictates that he will then no longer wash himself after sex, and therefore will no longer be a player. it's all so obvious, isn't it?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 9
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 2:55:38 PM

I believe 'certain' parts of the body should be washed after sex

And even BEFORE the sex!
 daynadaze
Msg: 12
view profile
History
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:16:20 PM
Wearing a condom doesn't keep him clean, in fact it leaves a mess, I'd be more surprised by the people who don't wash up after sex, at least a bit.
 rainman12
Msg: 13
view profile
History
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 3:28:36 PM
I prefer having a shower after as well, although I can live without. It's not about you being dirty or anything, and I can agree with the condom ickyness, it's more about me feeling clean....although it's a bit (not total) of a turn off (hygenically and not necessarily emotionally/physically) to be with a...an "unfresh" partner....maybe he feels he's not fresh enough for you, for a second round, or maybe he's sending passive aggressive hints, maybe it's both. Grab some soap and hop in the shower with him - go green, save some water and see what happens! Showering is a good thing!
 c_deacon
Msg: 16
view profile
History
he washes after sex
Posted: 3/3/2012 4:51:14 PM
Hell....I believe in washing before and after......I like to be clean and have my parts be clean and smell good when inserting them in any orifice of my partner....

I find it odd when I see men go into a restroom and take a leak or other, and come out and do not wash their hands........so, I am assuming that their parts are as dirty if not more because of the lack of practice of cleaning.

The world is a dirty place, and before I touch my private parts, I wash my hands, before and after, and seldom, if ever, allow my parts in my woman without knowing that they are clean. So, good for him!

cd......
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > he washes after sex