Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Could a girl actually be wrong?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 name_me_Fjord
Msg: 1
Could a girl actually be wrong?Page 1 of 1    
Well perhaps straight to the point, A phone call, returning of, not returning a call, etc. Oh, it was a long distance relationship just thought it had some relevance.

6 months into the relationship I am one and a half hours past the time we talk, that whole nights conversation it was talked about, ultimatums were given and I could live with committing to her, I loved this person so her ultimatum of commit now or she is ending it tonight was closed.

So, seven months into our young relationship, what should awake, a first of missed calls on her part, message left, no call back. Being snub once, I get it, tit for tat, okay. Excuses were rendered, sincerity accepted, tit for tat.

When it happened the third time, well, lets just say, once bitten twice shy. Five days of not returning three of my messages was enough commitment for me.

Baggage ended this relationship but looking forward to the bootie call.
Should I give her a third go round? That is not rhetorical,

Is there to much read into A No Reply?
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 2
Could a girl actually be wrong?
Posted: 3/4/2012 12:01:30 PM
Honey - not being rude but what was 'to the point' in this posting. I am beyond confused and despite reading it twice, I have no idea what you are asking or describing.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/4/2012 12:35:02 PM
Dittoes, I couldn't understand it either...and now you have less spaces left for replies since these threads are capped at 21 posts.
 AngelWithGuns
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/4/2012 12:43:38 PM
What is the question?????????????

Kites is on it...

And I mean if no one replied to me.....that would be a huge hint....lol

No reply = not interested. Date locally, this would have been annoying. People need to see one another, not play phone tag from other States or Countries. Not a way to know a person.

The girl was not really wrong....she got bored. There was no relationship. This was a phone deal. Ugh. Geez.
 _Kites_
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/4/2012 12:49:29 PM
I think I understand it!! Maybe because I'm fluent in guy language..

Yes! You were both reading too much into it and the tit for tat that continued was ridiculous. A long distance relationship won't work ever, IMO. Call times became too important and it wrecked your fantasy relationship.

Good Luck!
 name_me_Fjord
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/4/2012 12:59:41 PM
Thank's kites.
The question? Sorry I thought about not using that opening tag line. The question was at the end of my rant.

Is there too much read into A No Reply?
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:03:20 PM

I think I understand it!! Maybe because I'm fluent in guy language..

How the heck did you manage to understand that ? I'm unbelievably impressed.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:04:53 PM
I can tell that English is not your first language, hence the confusing expression.

Yes, both of you read to much into the "No Reply."

Suggestion to make a rule for yourself, and tell it to who you date:

"Silence is not a form of reliable communication. If you have a message to say, then say it out loud."
 mrmisterme
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:06:02 PM

Baggage ended this relationship but looking forward to the bootie call.
Should I give her a third go round? That is not rhetorical,

Is there to much read into A No Reply?

If it's a "no reply", then there's NOTHING to read.

Sure, a girl can actually be wrong....but it will still be your fault!

VolusiaGal
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:45:34 PM
The answer to your question is.....NO, a girl can not be wrong...lol
 FreeBC
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 2:59:01 PM
I just read the title of this and had to pop in to say I am laughing my ass off literally to the point of simultaneously crying and farting. You are a moron.
 SaluteYourShorts
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/4/2012 3:01:36 PM
this guys on drugs k? nothin to see here ladies..move on
 scottey63
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 3:15:20 PM
She's either unwilling to respond, or unable to respond. What do you think?

After "baggage ended this relationship", what makes you think there's going to be a bootie call?
 veevee
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/4/2012 9:51:21 PM
Women are never wrong.
This should explain that and more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vebkLcJt5O0
or is it this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOdWSiyWoc
 Sunny_Coaster
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/5/2012 1:30:09 AM
You had a relationship for 7 months speaking to someone on the phone, it wasn't real. You did nothing to move it forward, "no commitments" were made. She either got sick of it, or found someone more interesting.

You were living in fantasy land... Try as you might, a long distance relationship is never going to work. You might as well just marry your hand.
 PutYouOnBlast
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:48:23 AM
Nothing is ever that simple. For two people to continue dating past 6 months, the tit for tat nonsense was a lot more serious than you played it out to be.

Long distance is NOT easy. Don't lay the blame on your ex or yourself. The relationship outgrew its luster. Get over it and move on.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:27:35 AM
The relationship was over as soon as one of you thought it was a game of tit for tat.
 SerendipityHappens
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:32:02 AM
The relationship was over as soon as one of you thought it was a game of tit for tat.

I couldn't agree more.

My head started hurting after I read that he could live with being committed after receiving an ultimatum. By the time I got to the "bootie call" at the end my eyes were bleeding.

I think I may understand why she stopped returning your calls and I wouldn't hold out for the bootie call if I was you.
 funinsun32
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:35:39 AM
Unless you like games and drama and tit for tat then move on. Why would you want your relationship based around a bunch of BS and game playing.
And unbelievably, yes even a woman can and will be wrong from time to time!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Could a girl actually be wrong?