Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > I am trying to figure this out..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maples01
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I am trying to figure this out..Page 1 of 1    
I say neither.

Unfortunately, there is no one strong enough to knock the king from his pestle and we can not afford to continue on this path, what needs to be done is EVERYONE needs to go, as they are all responsible for our predicament. The president is allowed to go around congress and senate and they refuse to stop him, making the answer quite clear.
 maples01
Msg: 5
view profile
History
I am trying to figure this out..
Posted: 3/7/2012 5:45:31 PM
He's getting 4 more years, I don't care who runs against him, he'll destroy Romney in a debate, Santorum votes for what ever is popular, Newt has the only intelligence to whipe the floor with Barry in a debate but has baggage that the media and O administration will publicize. Face it, if they can't find a scandal, one will be made up, Cain was a threat see what happened, the second he left the race, accusations disappeared, how's that happen, if he was a womanizer, wouldn't he still be even tho he wasn't running for office. If you break a law, you should be pursued whether you wanted votes or not, but remember, all those women had ties to Obama's administration and staff, he deserved votes, he can frame you for anything, not to mention signed to indefinitely detain citizens.

I want to secede!
 maples01
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 1:33:18 PM
After Romney's comment on the confederate flag, he will not get any votes from the SCV, I didn't care for him before, care even less for him now.
 maples01
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2012 12:21:00 PM
Oh they're trying to add Puerto Rico I believe, must have some voters there, considering the economy, and we're not broke, we're in debt, I see this as stupid!
The voter ID is the biggest battle right now, democrats see themselves losing ground as the illegals and dead lose their voters rights.

Now there are more important issues, I understand, but to tell us it shouldn't be shown is a slap in the face as it was carried by men fighting for their homes, they were invaded by an army that was sent to oppress the south, over tax money the gov stood to lose, doesn't take a Harvard graduate to find that. Like the rest of the gov they'd like to wash that from history before they repeat it as citizen are getting tired of the hand of the empire and it's ruling of their lives, George Washington would have sided with the south, and would be getting an army today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ZXWaYyM8U
 maples01
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2012 12:14:47 PM
Ron Paul has been consistent on limited government, but he went after a certain voter base and stepped in a big mess with improper Vietnam data, making it a racial debate, made many vets mad over it, but he's the only one who wants to undo everything. Remember, if everyone doesn't leave, the gov will continue to grow, just be under new management.
 maples01
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 1:03:19 PM
I love the smoke and mirrors green cause, guess how cars get high mileage, guess what is in electronics and batteries, plastic, which is a petroleum based product, pretty funny how people are yet to realize that, everything you buy today is made of plastic too. The thing about green energy, it can't keep up with todays demand, hell, what we currently have can't keep up and it's more effective than both solar and wind. If the power grid struggles with the regular summer loads, how do you think the large number of electric cars being plugged in is gonna work out?
Government was never meant to be permanent jobs, it operates as a business, it was meant to be small, now it sees over every aspect of our lives, it's not what the founding fathers wanted, it was what they left in England, we're in need of another revolution, and it was written in the constitution because they saw this coming.
Replace them all, everyone put neither party in full control, one will control congress, you don't want it over senate too, keep them in line and in 4 years if there's no change, repeat the process, send a message, no one stays!
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > I am trying to figure this out..