Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > 26 never had a serious relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 coyotefeller
Msg: 5
26 never had a serious relationship Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Need some damned pictures to start
with ...excuses not accepted since you
are a good looking guy....no I don't
lean that way so don't go there !
A little patience maybe, you joined
2/27/2012 !
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 13
26 never had a serious relationship
Posted: 3/6/2012 9:35:08 PM

This site is prof of that, as non ever msg me back. Can any one tell me what im doing wrong

For starters, get rid of the Pee-Wee Herman look in your photo.
 mrcs84
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 6:21:04 PM

With all respect, have you ever considered the military? I can't think of anything that would help you find your true self faster and better.

WTF?????

I agree. I can assure you that being in the military doesn't make you a better person by any extent of the imagination. I look at all of the sh*tbag sailors around me, and I just think that they were probably just like this before the joined. The only difference is that now they know how to address a senior enlisted/officer and they know how to stand at attention.
 jmark4
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/10/2012 2:01:57 AM
Ask some of your friends for help with how you dress and how you present yourself. Also no one wants to be with a boring person. Ask yourself, if I was a girl why would I want to be around me? Be fun and be a good person.

Get out there and meet people; you are a young person and it takes work. You can't find love at a click of a mouse; it takes time and work. Get out there and meet people and improve yourself. you will do fine.
 DomG79
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/10/2012 6:47:44 PM
I'm 33, and my longest relationship was like 4 months. Everyone has advice, none of it works. It's the cards we've been dealt. I'd say think positive, but it is pointless.
 shygirl413
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/16/2012 2:45:34 PM
You need more of a profile and you need to sound more mature in it to be attractive . You sound very young way younger than you are. Write something mature and deep and forget the xbox i have 2 daughters in there 20s they wouldnt date a guy who played vidio games they hate that. Huge turn off make you look like a little kid which you are not
 starlight334
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2012 3:56:52 PM
Is is not really true. I know guys who make tons of money and they play xbox and they have good looking women. Guess why.

Make enough money man and you will have tons of women no matter what xbox you play.

The only game I ike is tenis with Wi...so far :-)
 Iceburg03
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:20:00 PM
Well you are going to get a lot of different replies on what to do. But there are two main things, first decide what type of girl you really want, so you won't run into dead end relationships. Second, the main thing girls want in a guy is confidence, forget how you look , dress, or how much money you make. If you are shy, look for friends to hook you up. But at some point learn how to talk to a girl, be yourself, once she sees you are not a creeper, prevert, or weido you are in.
 Walts
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:29:17 PM

With all respect, have you ever considered the military? I can't think of anything that would help you find your true self faster and better.

There are much simplier and easier (and a lot smarter) ways to becoming the person you are to be. Joining a group that is directed into potentially dangerous situations by a someone sitting safely in an office(or bunker) is phucking retarded. Armys should only be filled by people that are over 45 years of age, and they MUST volunteer. There, I just stopped the retardedness forever.

You're 26 OP. You're really not suppose to be in a "serious" relationship yet. You are still suppose to be finding YOUR path of which you can be a productive member of society,or at the very least, not a parasite to the society of which you belong. Then, and only then, should you be thinking of "inviting" another into your "life".
 Out_of_the_Ash
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2012 10:12:03 AM

Patients is a trait i lack lol

It's a good thing you're not a doctor.
 vampyreshadow
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 7:08:03 PM
Don't even need to knock off the video games to get dates, just cut back some and leave the house. I am a gamer who knows male gamers with *Gasp* Girlfriends :P actually half of them, their girlfriends game as well (Honestly a hell of allot more interesting then some goofy tv show, which most of these game bashing people watch)

And FYI money doesn't matter (regardless of what people tell you) I know guys who game, and work at walmart that are engaged to be married. Pizza Hut to, tip is, be yourself, socialize and someone will love you for it :)
 tensail
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/27/2012 2:50:17 AM
yeah ive noticed this a faie bit- it seems to b common these days, so ur not alone. femisnism really stuffed up rels between v genders n its probably down to that, as well as women today being like mne- which is a big turn off, b patient ok, gl.
 Tristle
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/27/2012 5:55:42 AM
I applaud your candidness actually. sounds like a profile review may be in order. I'm certainly no expert, but just be patient, some good advice here. XBOX rocks btw, include that in your profile if not already. Interactive gaming can be nice foreplay
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > 26 never had a serious relationship