Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > favorite positions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 2
favorite positionsPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
My favorites are:

Doggy style
Missionary
Girl on Top

Doggy is great because it somehow feels better for both partners and one way to make it even better is for the woman to press a vibrator up against her clitoris which will make the experience even better.

Missionary is great because it allows the man to move up and down and side to side while he's goin to town on his woman. Plus he can kiss her in random places too during sex.

Girl on Top is great because it usually helps the man go in deeper. Apparently that feels quite good to women. However though the man has to put in effort in this position or else it won't work.
 BeeRad82
Msg: 3
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 3:27:20 AM
Standing, bent over, against the wall...
 HeartOn64
Msg: 4
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 5:06:00 AM
^^^^That's the kind of sex you look like you'd have!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 5
view profile
History
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 6:08:42 AM
I don't think any of us can lay serious claim to have invented any positions, no matter what we've tried.

As for myself, I'm with the above guy who will try and probably enjoy almost anything, almost anywhere. I don't have a favorite, but like many, I get lots of pleasure from my partner's pleasure, so being able to see her response to me does help.

I guess I would sign up for "a full range of dance moves for each performance."

But I would definitely stay away from "standing up in a hammock." (old joke reference).
 Kariann71
Msg: 7
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 6:28:43 AM
I'm familiar with wheelbarrow - but mexican avalanche? LOL No clue what that one is...

Doggy is still my fav. It has that whole primal feel to it that's hard to resist.
 icefishingrl
Msg: 8
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 8:05:15 AM
Word on the street is that a lot of interesting moves can happen on the stairs...I'm not sure it has a name...LOL
 jessrar9
Msg: 10
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 8:49:17 AM
Doggy - especially if he can reach around and rub my clit at the same time.

That and I like being on top and in control. :)
 veevee
Msg: 12
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 9:08:10 AM
Being flexible comes in handy for things like this - gogo yoga when young.
I have a thing I do where I sit with legs in lotus, doing it right now in my rolling chair.
Used to fall asleep that way. Legs in lotus then lean my chest down flat on a surface and sleep! I also catch myself jacking a foot above my bellybutton and sleep good that way too. Have no clue what it looks like on the outside but must look weird, the ankle is about 3 ribs up. It actually is comfortable. It does expose private parts like you have a leg missing and an ex used to joke that I slept amputee that night.

Lotus
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Tanum%C3%A2nas%C3%AE_en_Meditacion_Loto_Padmasana.JPG

Same ex thought that if I could do that and it wasn't painful we should try a female on top with that lotus sitting, it worked but I don't know if it was a new move or if everyone could manage it. It does make your butt really wide to be in that position so I might suggest that one for the butt men lol I called it our version of amputee sex.
Once that same ex came up behind me and sort of tilted me like a six pack in mah hooha gripping my butt with his palm. I jumped right out of position because he scared me but we laughed because he said if there was a fire he could pick me up and run out of the house to save us both. From then on I'd tease him about being my one fingered fireman. lol Gotta love inside jokes.

I don't have a favorite really. Some guys are better at certain moves so testing is part of the experience.
 cute_n_busty
Msg: 14
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 10:47:41 AM
doggy or cow girl :)
 christyis4real
Msg: 15
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 12:56:14 PM
Missionary for a more closer...passionate session. Doggy is a close second..i feel more pain (good pain), and the position is a huge turn on for me. Especially when the hair is pulled.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 16
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 1:49:17 PM
His face between my legs or my face between his legs.
 daddy1968
Msg: 17
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 1:53:54 PM
I've always preferred missionary best. I enjoy looking down at my partner and seeing her enjoy it, having her legs in the air with her feet on my chest or shoulders, me kneeling up against her, able to reach her breasts or her clit while I'm deep inside her. Okay, so maybe that's not technically "missionary" but I don't know what else to call it.

Another one I've found fun is to sit on the edge of the bed with her between my legs and sitting down on my rod, her hands on my knees for support. She controls the depth and speed and I'm less tempted to flip her over and pound her!
 1EnergyTurtle
Msg: 19
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 2:18:19 PM
I'm still trippin off of "mexican avalanche" You're killin me man!
 Balsamica
Msg: 23
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 4:39:44 PM
""Oh, my favorite NON-intercourse position? I call it face fvcking... :) girl laying on bed, guy on top, fvcking her face...She reaches around with one hand to grab his butt and uses the other on his shaft (partly to control the depth and angle). He's usually got his hands on the wall or bed on either side of her head. Perfect for pulling out at the end and cumming all over her face, open mouth, and tongue that's sticking out... That TOTALLY rocks!""

The best...........:-)
 Ashburnguy99
Msg: 25
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 4:55:23 PM
OP: Just a tad ironic that you are asking about favorite positions on the same day that you made another post asking for advice because you wanted to wait for sex because you weren't ready.
 damsel19
Msg: 26
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 5:36:38 PM
Heartson

I am with you there, thinking the same thing about that guy. Pass.

damsel19
Msg: 27
favorite positions
Posted: 3/11/2012 5:37:49 PM
ashburnguy99

She didnt say she was a virgin or inexperienced. Don't get your remark. She is waiting for the right guy, get it??
 DerekDiabloCBC
Msg: 29
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 1:43:32 AM
Wow, for all the technical stuff and Yoga-like instructions I'm seeing in this thread, any girl/woman who plans sex out as if it were a Crossfit or Jazz/Tap/Pilates routine, may be in for bit of a rude awaking when the choice of music is Atari teenage Riot, Hatebreed, Obituary, or Napalm Death and they realize that I had something in mind more along the lines of the scene in Brahm Stoker's Dracula where homeboy just got here from the Carpatians and bangs the red-head and Vampyre-izes her in Wolf/Lycanthrope/Beast-mode.

Once we're all worn out a few hours later, I may be open to suggestion though. I do not participate in structured dances like "Hustle", "Hully-Gully", "Soldier-boy", "Hoke-pokey", "Electric Slide" or the ilk. I Mosh, fight, dance to Drum'n'Bass and Dubstep, and head-nod and throw gang signs to Hip-hop. You can take your formalized Foxtrot and put it against my spinkick-infused hard Moshing and we'll see who's style is the hardest.

Which is to say that I don't plan my sex. I just destroy in a general direction. But I can dance well as far as booty/stripper/pop hip-hop type sex-with-clothes-on-at-a-clubism goes= I move well.

Ha. Now in my state of sadistic lunacy, I meant to write this in a comedic spirit in order to provoke the girls who've already posted to go further, but my words come across pretensious I'm afraid. Deduct 20% seriousness...
 cooldog65
Msg: 30
view profile
History
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 2:27:07 AM
" My fav is doggy so he can grab my tits or play with clit or smack my ass and its a great position for using the vibrator as well"

Talk about the full meal deal...how many sides come with it?

" Doggy style, with her hair in my fist, head pulled back, pounding her hard with the occasional ass slap and lots of dirty talk"

You forgot the donkey punch...

" I have a 'strategically' placed mole. Let's just say it's a built in stimulus package"

Richard Gere wants his "mole" (gerbil) back...

" Oh, my favorite NON-intercourse position? I call it face fvcking... :) girl laying on bed, guy on top, fvcking her face...She reaches around with one hand to grab his butt and uses the other on his shaft (partly to control the depth and angle). He's usually got his hands on the wall or bed on either side of her head. Perfect for pulling out at the end and cumming all over her face, open mouth, and tongue that's sticking out... That TOTALLY rocks!"

After reading that...talk about humming a tune on my skin flute!
 HeartOn64
Msg: 32
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 4:12:47 AM
I can't speak for getting blown....but my shower massager seems to think I get off better standing up than my vibrator does.

Talk about shaky legs!
 HeartOn64
Msg: 33
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 4:33:04 AM

Doggy style, with her hair in my fist, head pulled back, pounding her hard with the occasional ass slap and lots of dirty talk

I can't think of anything more degrading that a person could do. Sex is something special that's shared between 2 people, as well as being extremely pleasurable it creates new life. I'm not condemning anyone who enjoys gang bangs or orgies, but seriously, isn't it just turning something amazing into something cheap and nasty?

Sorry,I just couldn't resist.
 andy1961
Msg: 34
view profile
History
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 7:22:54 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep, I wondered that myself.

She takes a quote from a completely different thread and puts it on here.

And she's completely missing the point anyway! Dear oh dear.

Mic99
Msg: 35
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 7:31:31 AM
Mine are Doggy, back words Cowgirl, Ass To Mouth and Face Sitting
 cooldog65
Msg: 36
view profile
History
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:29:56 AM
^^^^^

The good ol' grand piano...

Reminds me of the joke...

What's better than roses on a piano? Tulips (two lips) on my organ...
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 37
favorite positions
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:43:43 AM
My Fav is her riding, but doing the squat!!!

I love Doggy as well, especially if I am standing and she is on the bed.

Two others we discovered, mostly more fun for her.

Her on top, both of us in a sitting position, her legs wrapped around my, me sitting more like Indian style to help push her back up with my knees and thighs. She says it hits her GSpot.

The other is missionary, but her legs are closed, so it is rubbing on her clit. Also helps the guy make it feel tight for exceptionally loose women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > favorite positions